Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Funnies!





ps: If you want to see this week's post on the 1-800-PetMeds Pet Talk blog, today I discover that sometimes old-fashioned toys are the best!
Share/Bookmark

39 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

My human said we can't be on My Cat From Hell because - get this - we are too WELL BEHAVED!

Poppy Q said...

Ohhhhh we have never seen that programme, but I bet you could be a tv star H.

You should write the host a letter.

Julie and Poppy Q

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too think Jackson ROCKS !
We watch his show efurry week on TV.
I don´t wan´t to make you sad Harley , but I don´t thik that suit will do the trick ;-)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awww ... Harley ~ you are way too cute to be a cat from Hell! xxx

Dom said...

Harley, you're too sweet to be a cat from hell . . . but you do have devilish good looks!

Smudge said...

Sounds like a cool show. I'll have to get mom and dad to watch it!

Karen and Gerard said...

You are too good to be on that show, no matter how you dress! We like that show too!

Marg said...

Oh Harley, we hope you get on the show. That outfit should do it for sure. Have a great week.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Wait, there's a TV show called My Cat From Hell??????

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Harley, how did we ever get through Mondays before you came along and brightened them up! Poor Daisy must wonder whatever you are going to come up with next.

weaverpat said...

We have to watch that in secret so our kitties don't get any ideas! LOL!
Harley, you are just too good a kitty to have a chance. I don't think the outfit will fool them.

Seriously though, Jackson is a pretty astute cat psychologist. His advice is worth considering if you have a 'problem' kitty.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Daisy - your expression tells a 1000 meows!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Lin said...

I think it takes more than a hat, Harley! It's a good thing there is someone out there to help those kitties who are struggling. :)

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Darling Harley, me, Katie thinks you are so swave and deboner!!!

Dma said...

we aren't allowed to say that word in our house. we say, "H-E-double hockey sticks" instead.

Mariodacat said...

ha ha - I think you are too cute to be the Cat From Hell! You have to act bad too.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sorry Harley, we don't think you fit the criteria fur this show! But, you can keep tryin! MOL! Happy Monday.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

nope! He won't buy it! you are just too darned cute to ever be a bad kitty!! Actually on that show it is the OWNERS who are from Hell, NOT the cats!

xoxoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Perfect, Harley. JUST PERFECT!!!

Donna said...

O hai, Harley. U are very funny! :) {{{Harley and Daisy}}}

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, you keep messing up Daisy's fun and she will see that you get on that show!

brokenteepee said...

I am sure Daisy would write you a letter of recommendation Harley

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hate watching the poor, sad, or angry kitties at the beginning but when Jackson arrives I know that everything will be okay in the end. He is a true cat whisperer.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley, I do not think you are mean enough for the Cat From Hell. You are just kind of cute.

A Tonl said...

Maxwell: DUDE. I don't think that's what Jackson's looking for when he says he's looking for hellish cats. Though that devil hat's pretty rad looking. Hmm....

LP said...

Hmmm....we're thinking you probably don't even need the outfit Harley...just saying...
Also, if you let Levon tag along we are certain you will get in !!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

I been trying to get Maxie on that show for a while my mama watches it wiff us

Lilly Lu

Marilia said...

HAhah!
I love Jackson!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley, no outfit required!

Clooney said...

Harley, we knows you are a bit of a Maniac...but a Cat from Hell is a bit of a stretch we thinks...but maybe the outfit will get you in?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That might just work Harley!

Tamago said...

Ha ha ha, I don't know Harley, you are too cute to be on that show :-)

BeadedTail said...

We bet Daisy will vouch for you Harley!

Two French Bulldogs said...

that show is something else. We think you are safe
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Dear Harley,
Yous could visit me and say yous has seen (and been seen) the Cat From Hell, yous could be really naughty for a while and me would send yous a Cat From Hell badge.
Me thinks that is the closest yous will get.
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

Harley, we hear Jackson is auditioning for Cats from Hell! Maybe you could try out??

GLOGIRLY said...

Harley, you are WAY too cute and despite the whole devilish outfit, I don't think there's a chance in hell you'd be on My Cat From Hell! Unless of course, Jackson needs a sidekick! ....hmmmm, maybe if you got some tattoos???
; )

Daisy Deadhead said...

I love that show!!! Yes, I notice kitties' ears wiggle and perk up when they hear all the hell-kitty noises!

Luxington said...

We love that show!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails