Friday, March 30, 2012

A Good Casual Look

This is a good casual look that you can wear with jeans on Fridays! I wish I knew how to wear jeans.
Here, I will show you my profile. I almost never show anybuddy my profile. Do you think I have a big nose? The real reason I wanted to show you this picture is so you can see the pretty pink bow at the bottom of this shirt. Even though it looks like I am wearing a pink layer underneath, it is a fake layer.
Next I will demonstrate the hood. There are earholes, but they don't line up with my ears properly.
I was going to accessorize with my beautiful pink boa, but this might be too much. What do you think?

Share/Bookmark

45 Notes for Daisy:

We love LUNA said...

wow Daisy, you are so adorable today!
I love your casual look, perfect for the Spring weekend!
Lovely portraits!
purrs and a happy weekend,
Luna

Smudge said...

You're right, Daisy- lose the boa! And don't you know that, as a woman you're not supposed to ask questions like "Do you think I have a big nose?" All that aside you are very pretty in your new outfit.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is a very pretty look. Too bad about the ear holes not aligning. And yes, we agree with you Daisy. That's a bit of a boa overload...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh, we LOVE all the pretty hearts! And the fevver boa is SO YOU!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that is a great casual look! But the boa is a bit too much...it covers up your hoodie too much! And no, your nose is not too big!!

i beati said...

whoa that last one !!

Asta said...

Daisy
Youw sense of style aways blows me away
You look puwwfect as usual..i love the heawts, the bow and the hood..i do think the boa is fow anothew occasion..as fow youw pwofile..how could you think youw nose is too big..it couldn't be mowe bootiful
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Marg said...

Daisy, we really like that casual look for sure.Too bad the hoodie didn't fit your ears. We do the the fevver boa might be a little much. That is a lot of stuff. But Daisy your nose is not big at all. Take care.

The Florida Furkids said...

Your casual Friday look is very nice. We agree, the boa is a bit over the top!!

The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, you are rocking that shirt, pretty girl! And yes, the boa may be just a tad bit over the top (but just barely). :)

Hugs to you, Harley and your Mommeh!

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re the most fashion kitteh!!!

Mariodacat said...

ha ha - Daisy - you crack us up over here. You are so funny. Oh - forget the boa - it takes away from your natural beauty.

Anonymous said...

Pretty as it might be - the boa is a bit much...

Random Felines said...

we think you are purrfect - though the boa is a bit too much pink even for you!! :)

Jean(ie) said...

The boa is a tad too much! LOL... Love the casual look. Sometimes one can use some casual-ness... no fuss.

Dma said...

i have a hard time figuring out how to wear jeans too.

Lin said...

It's too much. I like the "casualness" of the hoodie without the boa.

You look very cute in that top, Daisy. BTW--pants are overrated. I just wear them to hide my lumpy thighs and my big butt. ;)

Unknown said...

Pink is definitely YOUR color! The boa would make a great chase toy! Then yous could show action shots of yous in your beauteous Hoodie!
Kisses
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look adorable. But be careful--you know that Geraldo said that the young man died from wearing a hoodie! But I bet his was not as pretty as yours...

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

love the photo with the hood up the best and about the boa? It IS a little "much" Daisy, you know what they say, "less is MORE"

Oh and if anyone can figure out how to put a pair of jeans on you, it would be your MOM! MOL!

Kali and Aswell said...

I thinked it might could be hard to walk with that boa though!

Aswell do wanted to chew that for you!

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! Lose the boa! We luf your pretty little dress though. Too bad that the hoodie ear holes are not quite right.

Luf, Us

Val said...

No way - the pink boa is never too much for a glam girl! Love the outfit, I wonder if they make it in my size?

Rose Clearfield said...

You so do not have a big nose, Daisy! The little hoodie is adorable.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy Doodle McNoodle.....that boa kind of over shadows the rest of the outfit...and you. You better leave it off for now. You look very cute in just the outfit! Meowm wants one just like it!

brokenteepee said...

Whoa - it looks like that boa is eating you!

Sparkle said...

I do think the boa is a little much - but I LOVE your hoodie!

The Furry Kids said...

You have a beautiful profile, Daisy! That shirt is the cutest! The boa might be a tad too busy, tho. But we would like to play with it.

Love,
Tazo

Donna said...

O hai! U are so pretty. I likes ur shirt, it is cute. :)

Jacqueline said...

Awesome Daisy!!...And Harley playing with the bag on his head was too funny!...Happy weekend sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's a darling top Daisy!
We think you'd be quite fashionable in jeans, but you do have that cute little denim skirt, don't you?

LP said...

Nothing you would wear would ever be over the top Daisy.Afterall, you ARE a Glamour Puss!!


the critters in The Cottage xo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a cute top! But the Boa is way too much!

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy, I tried THREE times to make a comment and mean old Blogger said NO. I tried to tell you way early in the morning to skip the boa..not a great idea. Maybe Harley can wear it?

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I think the outfit shows off the curly hair on your chest!
Er, not that I was looking at your chest, because that would be weird...

Sweet Purrfections said...

We don't think you can ever have too much pink!

Truffle and Brulee

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy what can I say. So much style in one tiny bundle. FAZ

Selina said...

Yeah, nix the boa, Daisy. Simplicity is best - AND classic!

PURRS!
Selina

Rumpydog said...

Yeah, I'd skip the boa. But I love the hoodie!

Tamago said...

Hi Daisy, it's a very nice casual Friday outfit! This boa is so huge! It may not be suitable for casual Friday, but I think it's good on fashionable event :-)

GLOGIRLY said...

The company Glogirly used to work for called those "2-fer's"...with the little faux layering piece sewn in. I think I'd like to have a salmon 2-fer.
: ) Katie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You look really adorable in all the pictures accept the last one with the boa , boa is made to tuzzle with :)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Lookin' good as usual!

A Tonl said...

Allie: squeeeee! You brought the pink boa out again! Oooooh I just love how it's so...so...PINK!

And no, one can never have too much pink, don't you agree?

Daisy Deadhead said...

Love the hoodie and boa, you are so lovely, Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails