Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Birdwatching




Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

That is some great Bird TV, Harley!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, we look out the windows JUST like you do...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can tell that is very bothering you! Ha!

Forever Foster said...

If you watch them long enough, the birds will jump down and hop in your mouth. That's what my sister told me, anyway. I hope it works for you!
-Fui

Two French Bulldogs said...

Who needs binoculars
Benny & Lily

Smudge said...

Talk about staring intently!!

HH and The Boys said...

Yep... I see 'em too.

pawhugs, Max

We love LUNA said...

I also love this kind of GAME! =^.^=
Go Harley...Go!
Luna

Lin said...

Ooooh, FUN! Do you like the bird birdies who make a lot of noise? Or the little ones who move fast and furious? Grace and I had that discussion this very morning when we woke up. She couldn't decide.

Daisy Deadhead said...

You are beautiful, Harley!

I conquered an old fear and walked across a narrow, scary bridge. I have proof too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

::chatter chatter chatter::

Marg said...

Oh Harley what a great bird TV station. Look at all those juicy birds. Take care.

The Florida Furkids said...

Bird-TV is our favorite channel!!

The Florida Furkids

Dma said...

excellent concentration.

Kali and Aswell said...

We do not had birds in we yard!

They do liked to come to we yard but I do not liked they to come to we yard so I barked and barked my fool head off and skerred they away!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

Oh my that's some good Cat TV you have to watch!
--Jasper

Trudy said...

What an intense gaze!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You have some great windows for birdwatching, Harley! I can tell you're very serious about it :)

brokenteepee said...

Did you catch one?

catsynth said...

Looks like fun! Luna loves birdwatching, too. Though she mostly just gets to see pigeons.

Julie said...

So cute and concentrating so hard :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are so lucky to have birds to watch!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are very serious about bird watching!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

harley' expression captures birdwatching COMPLETELY!!!

Superb photo!

Donna said...

I luv to watch teh birdees. :)

Mariodacat said...

Get him Harley!

Marilia said...

Harley, your profile is awesome!

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, we get that channel, too! Those birds sure are way up there, eh Harley?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too have done some birdwatching today :)
We have some birdies that are building their nest right over our kitchen window = PURRfect !

Linda said...

I can hear her say, "I'm going to get you!"

LP said...

Keep your eye on the bird Harley!

the critters in The Cottage xo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a very interesting programme you are watching Harley. Do you chitter st them?

Rose Clearfield said...

That's one of the best past times!

Unknown said...

That is a really super picture of bird watching. I wish my Mom could take better pictures of us!

The Daily Pip said...

Don't take your eyes off him, Harley. He looks like trouble.

Your pal, Pip

Ann said...

Looks like you got some interesting show on the birdie channel today Harley

The Island Cats said...

Too bad you can't get out there and get it, Harley!

Katie Isabella said...

A kissy on your dear cheek, Harley.

Cara n Crew said...

intense, Harley! we think we hear you chattering too!

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, Hollie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Harley, you look like you expect that bird to land on your head! MOL! xoxo

Unknown said...

You know Harley,
Birds is NOT as tastey as they look. Mousies is much better!
Kozmo

Maureen said...

I can almost hear Harley chattering at those birdies! Beautiful picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails