Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Am The Boss

Even though the Harleymaniac likes to ruin my Good Times, I am the TRUE boss in the house.  Here he is trying to act like a tough guy.  I am giving him my best Hard Look.
And for good measure, a little hiss, growl and swat, too.
It worked! I put Harley in his place!
Hey, Harley! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Who is the real boss, now? I think we know the correct answer to that question!


Share/Bookmark

39 Notes for Daisy:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

I think we do! Girls rule, boys drool. - Precious

Barb said...

Daisy Darling? I never had one single moments doubt! srsly.

Poppy Q said...

You do a good job of controlling that boy.

Sparkle said...

I am the boss of my house too! Binga notwithstanding.

Spunky Doodle said...

I am still the boss at our house too even Manny Boy is bigger. Us females have a way of asserting ourselves when we have to. Stay strong, Daisy!

HH and The Boys said...

You are definitely the boss, Daisy... No doubt there.

pawhugs, Max

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Well of COURSE you're the boss, Daisy. Hey, if you gave me that Hard Look I'd be shaking in my boots. I just wanted to say you have the nicest CLEANEST floors I have ever laid eyes on! Don't tell me you get Harley to do all that cleaning, do you? If so, you are the boss of all bosses and I bow to your bossness.
(Nice floors...)
:)

Angel Simba said...

You sure do prove that small does not mean weak, Daisy.

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you are the very best. Good girl to put that Harley boy in his place. That was some look and we love the stance too. Have a terrific Thursday.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh my...oh my oh my...mom and I are conflicted. But..Harley does tend to ruin a good time..so, OK then.

Lin said...

Hooray! You show him, Daisy!

Grace is the boss at our house too, although Hobbes keeps trying to tell her otherwise. Poor thing, she is getting older and Hobbes chases her all the time. He is a bad boy.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Of course you're the boss Daisy - we may be biased of course but we think ladies make the best ones.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

John Bellen said...

In my house, the littlest cat is the top-cat. Tungsten is half the size and a third of the weight of the others and is the tiny terror. She keeps them in - just like Daisy.

Dma said...

i would slink away too if you looked at me that way.

Anonymous said...

Waiting doe dinner are you? Love the last photo...

Mariodacat said...

Since I'm a guy, I want to stick up for Harley. Come on buddy - time to put your paw down with Daisy - sho her who really rules the house. A guy can only take so much abuse before he fights for his rights. You know the ladies - sometimes we guys just have to put our paw down and say enough is enough.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley is just letting you THINK you are the boss, Daisy. Mancats rule!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Daisy! You sure showed Harley who is boss!

LP said...

Daisy , it is obvious your swat is bigger than your bite! :)


the critters in The Cottage xo
P.S. Esme is the Boss at our house but Levon is still learning that!

Jean(ie) said...

Yikes, I'm skeerd of that boss look. I'll be good.

Unknown said...

You are boss Daisy! I will practice my Hard Look for use on Gronk. He definitely needs to be put in his place too!

Izzie

brokenteepee said...

You show him Daisy!

Jenna and Sissy said...

Der can be only one boss in da house, Daisy! You keep em in line!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, will you give Angel lessons on how to tame or rule a brother?

Tamago said...

Oh I love your Hard Look! Yes you are the boss!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

All subjects should respect their QUEEN!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Marilia said...

Sorry Harley, but the boss of your house is.... Daisy! Daisy rules!

Rose Clearfield said...

Don't ever let him forget who's boss!

Selina said...

Oooo girl you are throwin' DOWN! That's like I was with Pink Bed - ya gotta strut it!!!

WHOOHOO!!

Selina

Shaggy and Scout said...

We see your airplane ears! You really mean business!

A few Good Cats said...

Sometimes a Hard Look is all that's necessary, and sometimes you need to add a little more. Whatever it takes!

Donna said...

U is mean. U gives me a Sad.

Ann said...

That was one serious look you gave him. No doubt you are the boss

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good for you Daisy!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Whoa, Daisy - you have a great "I am the boss" face. Can you teach me how to do this?

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Daisy, for a little cat, you sure are tough!

Lorenza said...

I have no doubt about that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Girl Cats Rule!
Kisses
Nellie

Kali and Aswell said...

You and me do be the bosses! And Harley and Aswell do not!

Except sometimes Aswell do forgetted and he do tried to be the boss so then I do had to beated he up some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails