Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Harleymaniac




Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, I've smelled my own paw... and I know where it's been!

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha H - you crack us up.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sniff, sniff... Ooh good stuff in yer house!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, we hope you washed it before sticking it in our faces!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope it smells sweeter than Eric's did last night. You don't even want to know what he did!!!
Flynn

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

OMG, it doesn't matter if men are humans or cats, they're always asking us to smell something!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Thanks very much Harley but we feel we must decline your generous offer.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Harley, have you smelled your paw?? Actually we are proud that you put your paw up like that. You are catching up to Daisy. Good boy. Take care.

Katie Isabella said...

Harley, I would do most things you ask, but I am a bit hesitant here with this request.

Dma said...

smells like fritos.

Lin said...

Uh huh. I'm no dummy. No telling where that paw has been!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that depends on where it just was Harley!!! MOL~!

Raymond and Busby said...

Yep, smells like Fritos!

Meadow said...

Sniff.....Lizard? Bonita Flakes? Hrmm

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, what is the trick? You going to bonk me in the nose id I do?

Trudy said...

Harley- you are a hoot!!

Selina said...

Harley, you crack us up! Usually when I hold my paw out like that, I'm ready to BOINK someone!

PURRS!
Selina

PS - Or grab MomKatt's hand/finger for some hooman nomming .... ;-)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Thanks, but NO thanks! :)

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Uhmm, before I agree to do that Harley - when was the last time you scratched around in the litter box? Because if it was recently.....

Jean(ie) said...

It smells like a compooter! Lol!

Marilia said...

Yes... I do!!!! If I caught your paw Harley.... You are so lovely!

BeadedTail said...

Is that like the beans saying "pull my finger"?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Like fritos
Benny & Lily

catsynth said...

Harley has such funny poses :)

brokenteepee said...

Ewwwww. No THANK you!

Meowers from Missouri said...

are you kiddin'? we dunno WHERE that paw has been, but we haf suspicions!!

LP said...

Hmmm. Well alright if you insist... but we'd rather smell your b*tt!!


the critters in The Cottage xo

Shaggy and Scout said...

Ummmm.....pass.

meowmeowmans said...

Only if you washed it first, Harley! :)

Donna said...

Okay.

Jacqueline said...

MOL=you are such a silly boy, Harley!!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Poppy said...

Does it smell like popcorn? That's what my feet smell like. :)

Poppy

Mickey's Musings said...

So!!!!! Did your Mom do it???????
What did she say???????
heeheehee

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Rose Clearfield said...

Too silly, Harley!

Kali and Aswell said...

She sayed that do be funny but it do beed a good thing you did not ask we to pull you finger!

The Daily Pip said...

I smell tuna!

Your pal, Pip

CCL Wendy said...

Have you been keeping something between your toes for a snack, Harley? Whoa! Something smells fishy!

Lorenza said...

Good one, Harley!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Oui Oui said...

We have! And its PUNKY!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well, it's better than, "pull my toe".

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: Isn't that like the beginning of a rhyme or something? "Trick or treat, smell my - uh - paw..."?

Allie: Seriously. Are all boycats maniacs, Daisy?????

Related Posts with Thumbnails