Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun With Outtakes!

My Mommeh takes lots and lots of bad pictures.  We probably throw out 10 or more for every one photo that gets published on my blog.  Want to see some of them?  These are just as they came out of the camera, no editing, cropping, etc. 

Grouchy Minnie Mouse:
Tummy showing!
Sleepy eyes
Harleymaniac
Hat malfunction
Bikini top malfunction


Share/Bookmark

39 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

I think I love Outtakes the very best! srsly.

Poppy Q said...

Awesome. We agree with Barb, they are almost betterer than the real good photos.

You guys are super funny. Your mom must laugh when she checks the camera.

Smooches
julie and Poppy Q
xxx

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, your outtakes are better than our pictures! They sure make us smile!

Marg said...

MOL, we love the outtakes. Two Two does all those things, especially the Harley trick. That is so funny. And love the sleepy eyes Daisy. Hope all of you have a great day.

Lin said...

Yeah, but they are STILL cute! :)

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

HA! Love the outtakes! Really funny! More! More! More!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think your outtakes are fun. We especially like Harlymaniac and Hat Malfunction.

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Selina said...

We just love your outtakes, Daisy & Harley! Too funny!

It's very hard to take pictures of kitties, MomKatt says, so we think your momkatt does a great job!

Love
Selina

Dma said...

as you can probably tell, we only use outtakes on our blog. that eliminates the feeling that we should bother cropping or editing.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Actually, Daisy, we rather like the "tummy showing" pic! As for Harleymaniac, well, he IS Harley!!!!

Jean(ie) said...

Good outtakes! Made me giggle!

Kali and Aswell said...

She do not had so many outtakes of me but Aswell do insisted on moving too fast for She's camera so She had hunnereds of outtakes of the black & white blurr!

HH and The Boys said...

I love outtakes. Very funny. MOL...

pawhugs, Max

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love seeing the outtakes, Daisy! They're great :)

Sparkle said...

Those are funny! I think my human takes even more bad photos than yours does, Daisy - she is trigger-happy!

brokenteepee said...

Outtakes are very fun.

Ivy said...

Daisy, these are so good I had to check them out more than three times... They make me laugh!
Smooches!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you call these "bad????"

OMG........

Unknown said...

What a cutie. I like the hat.

Brenda

Bouncing on Words
Life Less Ordinary
From my Points of View

Maureen said...

Ahahahaha! Oh Daisy and Harley; I just LOVE these! Thank you for the LOL's today; your outtakes are the bestest!

Marilia said...

I love these "bad" photos too!!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE love the outtakes!

Poppy said...

Those are funny outtakes! I like the Harley-maniac one with the beads on his head. :)

Poppy

Anonymous said...

oh Daisycakes, i likes teh outtakes teh bestest.

CCL Wendy said...

I don't know why you'd call these "outtakes" -- they're pretty darn funny!

There is no such thing as PURRfection anyway. We all just do our best -- and your best is pretty darn excellent -- not to mention your worst!

Rose Clearfield said...

I always enjoy seeing your outtakes! Hilarious.

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
They are sooo funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those are great! We love the outtakes.

Donna said...

U and Harley are sweet, whatever you're doing. :)

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

I agree with everyone else - I think I enjoy the outtakes more than the "good" pictures.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have very good out takes. They make us smile.

Pearl said...

Oh, so cute! I can rarely get my cat to wear her Mrs. Claus wig for as long as it takes to take a picture...

Stop by my blog -- I just finished a four-part story about my cat, Liza Bean Bitey, of the Minneapolis Biteys.

:-)

Pearl

BeadedTail said...

We love seeing your outtakes Daisy! Harley made us giggle again too!

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a beautiful wardrobe
Benny & Lily

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh dear, those wardrobe malfunctions will get you every time!!
We like Harleymaniac though!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Great outtakes for summer day!!!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

We luvz your owtakez, we thinkz dey furry funny ^.,^ ♥♥xoxoxo♥♥

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: *giggle* WARDROBE malfunctions! I love it! And I love how so many of them are....PINK!!

Unknown said...

mes LOVES yous guyses outtakes!
Kisses
Nellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails