Friday, June 29, 2012

My 4th of July Suit

Since next week is Independence Day, I thought I would show you my special 4th of July suit! It has stars and stripes and sequins. The sequins are CLEAR.  I do not know why.
This suit is very comfy too, so I think it will be a great outfit to wear to watch fireworks.
And I am already looking forward to grilling some hamburgers! I am drooling in anticipation!
What are you going to wear for the holiday?
Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Wow, Daisy, what a pretty Independence Day suit! And my, do you know how to drool! I drool at the thought of hamburgers too on account of they're very juicy. Have a curly day!

Poppy Q said...

Darling Miss D - you make us want to fly your flag too. You do look lovely and ready to party. I hope you get to share lots of burgers with the maniac.

love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very patriotic Daisy. Hamburgers make us drool too.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

WOW !
You sure look patriotic in that botiful outfit , Daisy <3 <3 <3

Donna said...

O hai! U are so cute. :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look very festive, Daisy, but do be careful of fireworks!

We won't be doing anything special as it's not a holiday here on July 4th. Our big holiday is July 14th!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I bought some Canada Day shirts for my kids (July 1) but they're nowhere NEAR as dazzling as your dress, Daisy. You are the best dressed creature, cat, human or otherwise, I think I've ever laid eyes on! Hope you enjoy the fireworks and the hamburgers!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Why Daisy, you are prettier than a 'Sparkler' in the colorful, festive frock!

Mariodacat said...

Daisy, you always look so cute dressed up, but I don't think I like wearing anything but my furs. So I think that's what I'm wearing to celebrate in.

Forever Foster said...

That's a pretty suit Daisy. The sequins should sparkle real well in the firework glow.

Pandafur said...

Daisy happy forth of jooly! You looks stunning an pawtriotic, an just a lil hungry!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I will be wearing dust bunnies from hiding under bed to escape scarey Sky Boomers!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I prefer to go NAKED...it's hot here in Michigan

Love, Cody

GLOGIRLY said...

You look beautifully patriotic, Daisy! I have a nice black & white number picked out for myself.
xo, Katie

Terri said...

You look adorable and very patriotic! We hope someone shares a hamburger with you :)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you will be the Belle of the 4th of July Hamburger Ball

Lin said...

Daisy, I'll admit to drooling for hamburgers too.

Dma said...

i plan on wearing a t-shirt and sweats on the 4th. i'm also wearing that every other day of the year. it's my home attire.

Jean(ie) said...

I need to dig out my handmade earrings by Miz Bee. They are red, white, and blue.

Selina said...

Me-WOW Daisy! Be careful that no one mistakes you for a REAL US flag & hoists you up a flagpole! MOL

PURRS!
Selina

Marilia said...

What a patriot girl you are, Daisy! Lovely!

Katie Isabella said...

YOu are stunningly in fashion as always including the drool. xoxoxox

Two French Bulldogs said...

July 4th never look so good
Benny & Lily

Gourmet Pens said...

You really are unbelievably cute, fyi.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

We gunna be nekkid!! ^..^ oops!
but you looks Bootiful in your star & strippie suit ^.,^ We think you are a furry Brave girl to watch firewurkz,,,, we'll be UTB!

Happy 4th to you Sweetie Pie ^.,^
♥♥xoxo♥♥ & Harley too!

Sparkle said...

The humans here don't eat burgers, so I am hoping for some salmon on the 4th! I won't be wearing anything though - is it bad to be naked on Independence Day?

Poppy said...

Oh, Daisy, your Fourth of July suit is just fabulous! I'm going to wear my red bandana, I think. I also have an Uncle Sam outfit that my grandma made, but it is a little bit masculine.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

And aren't you just adorable? *saluts*

meowmeowmans said...

That sure is a pretty and patriotic suit, Daisy! It's been very hot here, so Moosey and Sammy will probably be wearing their birthday suits for the holiday! ;)

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Daisy! That is the purrfect outfit to celebrate the 4th of July!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Daisy, you make us proud to be American kittehz!

Kal said...

You make me proud to be an American, even though I am not one.

Rose Clearfield said...

That is a perfect outfit for the 4th of July! Whatever I end up wearing for the holiday, I'm sure that it won't be as cute as your outfit.

Angel Simba said...

Just stunning, Daisy. Your Mom sure does good shopping for you!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, that is indeed a lovely dress!! Good thing it is as comfy as it looks :) You will be very festive for the 4th of July!!
We are celebrating Canada Day July 1 and will just wear our furs ;) heehee
Have a good holiday!!( we will be back to wish you fun next Wednesday ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Thats a very adorable outfit, Daisy! We will be wearing our usual furs...

BumbleVee said...

cutie you in REd, White and Blue......

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are all set for the 4th!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

You look so festive. We will be wearing our birthday suits and hope you send some sparkles.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That's a great suit for the 4th of July, Daisy! It's perfect for hamburgers and fireworks :)

Barbara said...

Lovely outfit Daisy even with added drool! Hope you're not too scared by the fireworks though...

Smudge said...

Say, Daisy, could you cook up a burger for me? My dad wants one, too, as long as it's beef. Mom only buys turkey burger, and dad says he's jonesing for a good old fashioned all-beef burger! Happy Fourth, and try to stay cool down there!!

Your Daily Cute said...

What a fantastic suit! I hope you do get a bite of hamburger. It wouldn't be the 4th without it!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Maxwell: *politely ignoring the drool*

Allie: oooh, red hmm? I'm not sure...it might clash with my nails. Does anything 4th of July-ish come in pink?

Tamago said...

That is the perfect outfit for the Independence Day holiday, Daisy!!
I hope you enjoy your hamburger and fireworks :-)

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

Daisy, you look lovely! <3

Unknown said...

Daisy! Yous looks terrific! Me has on my Canada Day outfit!
White furs!
Kisses
Nellie

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, your 4th of July suit will be perfect for Independence Day! ummmmm hamburgers, sounds so delicious.

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy you look fantastic in your 4th of July suit. xoxox

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's beautiful and very festive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails