Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Scritching Style

I love me some scritches! Here are the steps to scritching enjoyment:

1.  Scrinch the nose up very tightly 

2.  Close the eyeballs
3. Raise the head
4. Open mouth.  Drooling is optional.


Share/Bookmark

34 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Now that is some fine scritching! Maybe I need to come over for some...

Sparkle said...

Uh-oh, that is way more complicated than I thought! I hope I am doing it right.

Sparkle said...

Then again, if I am not, I suppose I can blame it on my human's technique.

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Talk about a happy cat! You can just SEE happiness on your adorable wee face!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we can almost feel those scritches too!

Marg said...

That looks like it is so nice Daisy. Your Mommeh sure knows how to scritch. Could she come over here and do all of us?? You sure look like you are smiling big time. Take care.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

And SMILE all the way!!!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Daisy, you look sublimely happy. xoxoxoxo

Poppy Q said...

Miss D you look very happy getting your scritches, and we are pleased that you have a lovely mom who knows just what to do.

Dma said...

we took notes. the boyz are studying hard to do it the right way.

Lin said...

I sorta look like that when I get a back scratch. :)

Forever Foster said...

We can almost feel how good that is ourselves, just by looking at your expressions!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

My eyeballs are getting covered with with my inside covers just watching you get the scritches

bonks to you Daisy. You have your peeple trained well

Mariodacat said...

Ooooo, ahhhhh, oooooo, I can just feel the akritches.

Jean(ie) said...

I love scritch faces.....

brokenteepee said...

You do look like one happy kitty!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

drooling is optional?? why has no one told that to The Crew?!?

Jenna and Sissy said...

Sissy haf scritching down perfect! Me don't do droolz!

neora chana said...

You scritch just like I do! Princess Treasure

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You're a pro at getting scritches, Daisy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We hear you purring over here
Benny & Lily

HH and The Boys said...

That demo was so life-like, I felt the scritches all the way over here.

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Marilia said...

Daisy, you´re super stylist!!!!!

Rose Clearfield said...

Your mom sure knows what you like!

LP said...

You definitely make it all look easy peasy Daisy! And it is obvious you gleen the full range of enjoyment too as you teach proper scritching etiquette! :)

the critters in The Cottage xo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Perfect form, Daisy!

Donna said...

Wow, u are skilled! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those look like the very best scritches Daisy. We will practice to make sure we get top quality ones too.

Poppy said...

Wow, you have a very good technique! I will take some pointers from you.

Poppy

Lorenza said...

You have a grrreat style!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Daisy, I am so glad you said it was okay to drool. I though I was the only one that did that!

Winston Wilbur said...

We totally drool tons when getting scritches. Mum says it is kinda gross.

T & K

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We assume purring is involved. An are ya moving yer paws up an down?

Unknown said...

Yous has a most beauteous style!
Kisses
Nellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails