Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympicat!

Hooray! I am very excited that the Olympics are starting.  I am wearing this fancy 2012 Olympics tee-shirt to show my pride in team USA.
Do not forget to put your paw upon your heart when your country's anthem is being played!
And guess what? I have ALREADY won a gold medal!
See? I won this 1st place medal in Olympic Drooling!
Whatchoo mean you don't believe this is a real event? Maybe I should wait for the Winter Olympics. I am sure to do well at Curling! 
ps: I do think I might look good with a Petties medal around my neck, too! Do not worry, the voting time is almost over.  I will just ask you as nicely as I can to vote for all of your favorite pet blogs daily through 7/31.  Every vote is important and Harley and I do appreciate your consideration.  Thank you very much!


Share/Bookmark

49 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you ALWAYS win gold in our books!!

Barb said...

Whatchoo mean the voting time is almost over? Hey! A thousand bucks for Harley's former no-kill shelter warrants your asking for daily votes, which we gladly went and done didded!

Barb said...

umm... just for Clarification, Clara. I just read my comment. I am sure that Cat's Exclusive is STILL a No-Kill shelter. It's just not Harley's shelter (home) anymore. Dur.

Sparkle said...

Daisy, you look like a Gold Medal winner to me!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you are a gold medal kitty if ever there was one :)

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

PeeEss: We are not sure why some parts of Julie's body have bare patches. We can see where fur is growing in(on her back.) The Vet will check further when she goes in for her booster needle on Monday.

Angel Simba said...

Daisy, you sure do have the BEST OLympic spirit! We really hope you win a Pettie Medal.

Disney the Cat said...

Dear Daisy and Harley,

thank you for bringing a smile on my mommeh's face every time we look at your blog. She is sick, they call it the Big C, no idea what it is, but she is hurting, so I do everything to make her feel better. Trying to cure her with my purrr! And laughing with you guys, so thanx for that! Oh, and Daisy... phew, you are one seksi kitty with that t-shirt! Love you!

Mr. R.W. Emerson said...

Go USA! Go Daisy!

Donna said...

Yay for u! And all the athletes. :)

Kali and Aswell said...

We do voted AGAIN! But do you know we do thinked you should be in the best blog category though!

And we do be sorry to hear you mommeh is sick, Disney! We do had an aunt that do had that big C thing too and that do maked We Grandma and She to worry! And we too!

We do hoped you mommeh and we auntie Bev to getted all gooder FAST!

Lin said...

Oh, I LOVE curling!! :)

You are the cutest Olympian EVER!

Asta said...

Daisy
Seee you at the games
I think you desewve that Olympic gol

I will go vote now
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Katie Isabella said...

I vote again dear Daisy. Olympic Drooling? I remember seeing that! Of course it's an event.

Dma said...

it's ironic that i am actually pretty good at curling and yet my house rarely ever sees a broom.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You deserve your gold medal Daisy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look like a true Olympian in your shirt!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you would certainly win the gold! You look cute in your Team USA shirt!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

too cute Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are a sport!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet no one would beat you on curling. But I think you might need a team!

Terri said...

You look darling in your olympic shirt, Daisy. Good luck at the games :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

duhr ... i left a comment an it diden't show up.
wut i sed iz ...
yer a byootiful olympicat.
yer frend--jh

Marilia said...

I love Olympics too, Daisy.
But unlike you, I have to cheer for Brazil.
Kisses

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are a very cool girlcat. I drool too sometimes. It's hard to help myself when I'm so happy.

I will cheer you on in the Olympics!

Henry

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What an adorable shirt, Daisy! You look great with your gold medal :) I've been voting for you every day!

Jean(ie) said...

Curling... that's great! With your machine paw and curly furs, you got that one in the bag, Daisy!

Forty Paws said...

You already won a medal!!! That is the most wonderful news EVER!!!!

Luf, Us

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We can see you up on the Podium, with a gold medal around your neck! And we have been voting for you every day we remember, and that's most of them, hahameow!

Poppy said...

Congratulations on your gold medal! I am quite sure that drooling is an Olympic event. Or at least it should be!

Poppy

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow, you've already won a medal! We're impurressed!

We vote for the Petties every day!!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look very sporty and patriotic in your gear, Daisy! But we thought we would mention that the rest of us don't have a tradition of putting our paws over our hearts when our anthems are being played!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

We think you should also get a sweet heart medal, Daisy. You got some cute Olymic spirit too :-)

Rose Clearfield said...

That t-shirt is perfect for the Olympics!

LP said...

Daisy, even your drool is gold! Srsly :p

the critters in the cottage xo

A Tonk's Tail said...

MOWZERS! Of course drooling is an olympic sport. DUH!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very patriotic in your Olympic tee shirt Daisy. We are voting for you every day and we are glad you remind us because mum would probably forget otherwise.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, you look adorable! Especially with the medal!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love your Olympic shirt, Daisy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL, you won a goldmedal already!
Benny & Lily

Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey said...

Olympic Drooling!! Wow - we are very impressed!!!

Tamago said...

Hi Daisy, you look very cute in the Olympics tee-shirt!! And congratulations on the gold medal for Olympic Drooling! Haha this should be the real event!

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, no matter what color the medal, you're a WINNER! ...ok, the gold DOES look very pretty.

xo, Katie

meowmeowmans said...

You look so purrfectly Olympic, Daisy! And you already won a medal? We are so impressed!

We just voted.

ShellePenn said...

You are definitely a champion!!! :) (I love the drool cat-a-gory!)

:D

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Dobson said...

Ha, what an excellent Olympic cat-egory! I guess the competition was pretty fierce, huh?

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hate to think of the hours of gruelling practice you had to go through to win the Drooling category!

Maggie @ Shelter Cats said...

Such gold medal cuteness!

Theresa H Hall said...

What a cool Olympic Shirt! You look marvelous!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Bonks Daisy, you look supercool in your shirt and the medal is so fancy, just wowie

more bonks

Related Posts with Thumbnails