Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Spy With My Little Eye...



Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

...a handsome mancat? *pointing at self**looking hopeful*

Barb said...

A Fly?

A Hornet?

An Evil Squirrel?

An Alligator?

A Mister Shrill?

A Butterfly?

A Harley Quinn?

A Daisy reflection?

Aaaiiiieeee... I do not enjoy cliff-hangers!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Daisy has her eye on something. She looks like she'll pounce soon.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oooo! I love big-eyed Daisy! Also, I would like to poke your belleh.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, your eyes look so BIG!

Cotton said...

Daisy! Is you spying a handsome young doggy prince?
Cotton

Marg said...

I bet you spy lots of things Daisy. Hope you catch what ever you do spy. Have a great day.

Lin said...

What? What? I'm ready....

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

...your Mom preparing shrimps?
Purrs

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley being silly!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Meezers or Billy said...

treats? a lizard? harley??

ShellePenn said...

You are spying a Wordless Wednesday!

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! You is adorable Daisy, seriously.

Dma said...

is harley hugging air again?

Cat litter coupons said...

Daisy the most beautiful cat in the world!

Katie Isabella said...

A treat?

brokenteepee said...

Is it a LIZARD?

BeadedTail said...

Whatever you're looking at must be really appealing Daisy! We love your big beautiful eyes!

Samantha & Mom said...

What is it you spy with your Little eye Daisy? We bet it has something to do with Harley!! Hehehehehehe!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I look at da bird like that...

catsynth said...

So cute. I like when cats do the tilted-head pose :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE can not stand the suspense!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

I suspect there are treats in the distance...
--Jasper

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

"I spy with my little eye...." YOU!!!!!!

xoxoxo

da tabbies o trout towne said...

"I spy with my little eye":

harley's eatin donuts N pie
N if it wood bee harley's wish
get sum trout put on his dish

signed: uz boys



meowmeowmans said...

A lizard? Harley Quinn? Or maybe the Wordless Wednesday links? :)

Kali and Aswell said...

where is you little eye?

Cuz I do thinked you only do had big eyes!

Pip said...

Beautifur eyes!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

A lizard!!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I hope it's something good, Daisy! You look pretty serious :)

Photo Cache said...

so cute.

pawhugs,
Emma and Buster

GourmetPens said...

Is it FOOD? You're so cute.

Rose Clearfield said...

Love the cocked head!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Gotta be edible
Benny & Lily

Sparkle said...

Daisy, you have BIG eyes!

LP said...

Well, considering that "glazed" look in your eyes Daisy...we are going to say you spy catnip!! Teehee.

the critters in the cottage xo

Tamago said...

What are you spying, Daisy? I don't mind being spied by your cute eyes... :-)

The Florida Furkids said...

A lizard???

The Florida Furkids

Kat said...

Your beauitful big eyes are super glueed to the invisable catnip sitting right in front of you.
Was i right?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Give us a clue Daisy. What does it begin with?

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Something good to eat hopefully? Maybe some fishy flakes?

Lorenza said...

What were you spying???
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Something hattish? Buggy? Ooh, ooh, Harley?

Your Daily Cute said...

Oooh! I bet it's something good!

Donna said...

I hope u see somethin real good! :)

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: ooooooh! I KNOW! Something PINK of course...

Related Posts with Thumbnails