Thursday, August 30, 2012

Harleymaniac Eyes

I LIKE to be on CAMERA.  My Mommeh says I am a HAM.  Daisy says I am more like a TURKEY though.  
Here is a great MOVIE of me, and you can see my EYEBALLS moving just like a KIT KAT CLOCK!


If you cannot SEE  the movie HERE, you can watch it in FULL SIZE on YouTube!

Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Harley, guess what? Just yesterday I had a HAM & TURKEY wrap for lunch! DEE-lish!

big smoochies honey pie!

Sparkle said...

Harley, I think your eyes are way more awesome than some silly Kit Kat clock!

Donna said...

Your eyes are cute! :)

Cotton said...

Hehe, I watched that video on YouTube a couple of days ago and told mommy to subscribe :D

The Island Cats said...

Harley, we enjoyed seeing your crazy eyes!

Katie Isabella said...

You are handsome and my Prince Charming.

Marg said...

Great eyes, Mr. Harley. They just keep rolling around.Great video. Take care

ShellePenn said...

crazy eyes for sure!!! :D

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think you have beautiful eyes Harley - we don't think they are crazy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Dma said...

definitely more ham than turkey.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I don't think you look like a maniac at all! I just adore you!

brokenteepee said...

What are you watching Harley? Your Mommeh?

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley, you have big beautiful eyes!!!

The Florida Furkids

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I'd say you're more like a cutey Harley!
Purrs

Anonymous said...

Wee are dizzee frum woching yoo!

P.S. How doo yore eye-liner? Owr mom needs sum help in that aria. Yore's arr be-witching.

Bean and LOKi

da tabbies o trout towne said...

sorree daisy

harley; yur sister kneads to be put on time out for cussin and callin ewe a B ( burd ) werd

TURKEE

da tabbies o trout towne said...

pee ess...did we men shun we hate thanx giving

Jean(ie) said...

Harley, you have beautiful eyes. Such a fun color, too!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You're such a handsome boy, Harley!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you have the best eyes!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We'll have to agree your a real ham
Benny & Lily

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Harley you so Silly, but we thinkz you Adorable too ^.,^
♥♥xoxo♥♥

Shaggy and Scout said...

Beautiful eyes, Harley!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have lovely eyes Harley.

Lorenza said...

You have pawesome eyes, Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rose Clearfield said...

You must have been watching something really interesting!

Marilia said...

I´m laughing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails