Friday, August 31, 2012

Denim and Flowers

Okay, I am going to start off by telling you this is not my most favorite suit, but it is still a pretty good suit. Please do not pay attention to the fact that the skirt is flipped up in back. This was a mistake by my stylist...
I can just ignore the flipped up flap in back and model real good. I think the denim and flowery fabrics look nice together. What do you think?
I know! Maybe my fancy blond hairs will help my look!
Or maybe not.

ps: Exciting news! Harley and I were interviewed by the Funny Farmer Felines! You can read our interview on Mousebreath, or by clicking on the cool badge, below.

 

Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We likes this flowery dress, and Coco says she understands the frowny face cuz wigs make your ears have to be all folded up to fit underneath!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, those blonde hairs do not suit you because they are not curly!

Barb said...

Ignore what flipped up flap in back? All I see is you, pretty as a picture!

Sans wig, sweetie pie. srsly. hahahaha!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh my dear, when I see your outstretched paw I dream that you're reaching out to hold my hand! You look lovely as always!

Kali and Aswell said...

those fancy blonde hairs to look a little bit crabilating. And skerry too!

Marg said...

That is a pretty suit Daisy and we love the expression on your face with the blong hairs added.Too funny. Have a great week end.

Cotton said...

Oh you're so pretty, Daisy!!!!!!!:O
Lovin the blond Hair
Cotton

Anonymous said...

Ready for the catwalk! Looking fabulous.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you are soooo gorgeous in that denim suit! I think the flipped skirt makes it all the more intriguing.

Karen and Gerard said...

You do not look happy about that wig.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Sweet Daisy, I find you much prettier without the blonde hair. You have such a natural charm!
Purrs

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope your Mommy doesn't go out with her skirt tucked in her knickers Daisy!! Fancy letting you show all the handsome mancats your undies - we hope your comments aren't x rated!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, maybe not. We think you have a better look without the blond hair.

Lin said...

Meh. It's not your best look. Maybe you can just wear it when you are cleaning the house or something. But, I'd take the hairs off for that.

brokenteepee said...

I don't think you should fire your stylist, Daisy. She is good for other things. I'm going to go read your interview now.

Donna said...

That is so pretty! :)

Dma said...

good stylists are hard to find.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness when we got to the last photo!! BOL...BOL
Benny & Lily

Tamago said...

Hi Daisy your flower dress looks pretty! I agree flower pattern looks good with denim. You look cute with blond hair :-)

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: *squee!* OOOH Long beautiful tresses!

Maxwell: uh, Allie, why are you squee-ing, Daisy ALWAYS wears long beautiful dresses.

Allie: *groannnnn*

Terri said...

We think it is a little too casual for you, sweetie.

pee ess: Blonde is definitely not your color!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy as always you look cute, but yes, it is pretty but I can see that you are not as comfortable as you are in some of your outfits.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

honestly girl, your dress IS chic; lace and denim are a great match but blonde is so not your color.. and truly... why cover your already rockin hair style...besides that COULD potentially be dog hairs; need I say more... I hope your weekend is FABulous

hugs from dai$y

Unknown said...

Mes LOVES your new outfit! And mes readed your interview! Me looked as close as me could and me did NOT see any drool!
Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

We like your outfit very much, Daisy. Yes, the flowers and denim go quite well together! You look a little crabbilated in the picture with that blond wig, though.

We read you and Harley's interview with the FFF. It was PAWSOME!!!

Hugs to you both!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

It is a pretty suit, Daisy, but I don't think the blond hairs go very well :) Really cool interview with Funny Farmer Felines!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look beautiful and your interview was PAWSOME!

Katnip Lounge said...

We loved the interview! We now understand MUCH better about the Harleymaniac...he IS crazypants.

Daisy, we think jewels and not hair for this look!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwwwww, Pretty Miss Daisy. We likez you pretty denum an flower suit, you lookz furry Pretty in it ^.,^ we not to sure 'bout dem blonde hairz tho ^..^

♥♥xoxo♥♥ ^..^ x6 +1 ;))

Pip said...

You are such a profeshunal, Miss Daisy! You hasa wardrobe malfunction, but you knows the show must goes on!
You look furry purrty in your suit!

GLOGIRLY said...

Very Farrah Fawcett, Daisy.
; ) Katie

Lorenza said...

Your dress is so beautiful...
I am not so sure about your Blondie style!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Love the fancy hair!

Shaggy and Scout said...

It a beautiful combination, and we're glad you found another chance to go blonde.
But what about an accessory like your pink beads?

Cotton said...

Oh yes and Daisy, I's got a surprise for you on my blog, so come on over!
Cotton

Maggie @ Shelter Cats said...

It's a good thing the photographer wasn't behind you, Daisy! You do look lovely in that outfit- but maybe not the wig...
Fun interview.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You don't look very happy with your blonde hair Daisy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mebbe that skirt is more for Easter or just a lovely Spring picnic? The Bein hairs are vaguely disturbing though...

Poppy said...

It's okay if your dress is flipped up in back. After all, you are still wearing your fur suit underneath!

Poppy

Marilia said...

Blondie Daisy! I love you!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I took me all week to git over da urjes I felt seeing you in that fansy blond wig AND a dress with kleevidge AND imagining whut it wuz like in the back with yer dress flipped up and yer Spot 13 showing.

OOps. I feel them coming on agin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails