Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Funnies!




ps: On today's PetMeds Pet Talk blog, I share my thoughts on the "cat shaming" trend. 
Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Ha Ha Ha :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture !
I hope youre not will be dissapointing Harley when you go trick and treating !

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is perfectly logical thinking, Harley, unless some kitties come trick or treating to your house!

Sparkle said...

Well, duh! Kids don't need candy anyway - it is bad for their teeth. And all those treats sound very good for kitties!

Barb said...

I must admit, Daisy, I am in full agreement with the HarleyHunk this time. I always buy only the Halloween treats I like.... secretly hoping no ghosts, ghouls and goblins ever come treak-or-treating at my door.

Well, maybe not so big a secret. =:-o

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

There's puttin' your thinkin' cap on, Harley! Although if I came to your house trick or treating, I wouldn't mind getting cheese. I loves my cheese!

Karen and Gerard said...

This made me laugh out loud! Harley, you are SO funny!!

The Florida Furkids said...

Smart guy Harley!!!

The Florida Furkids

Dom said...

I like the way you think, Harley!

Katie Isabella said...

That's RIGHT Harley! You plan ahead and you are always ready for any circumstance. xoxox

Karen said...

Harley I must say that is how I buy Halloween candy . I get what I like and hope that we have not a lot of kids.

Marg said...

You two have out done yourselves. That is hysterical. That last picture is the best ever. You are going to have a good Halloween Harley.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh Harley you should market those carrier bags - we would love to have one.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Dma said...

i don't know. i probably would have liked to get cheese when i used to go trick or treatin.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good for you Harley! You get it all! Mom is allergic to nuts she she always had to give up about half her candy haul every year, so she's on your side here.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Great idea Harley!
Purrs

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We think your shopping list is much tastier, Harley! Happy Monday!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley you got it EXACTLY right!

BumbleVee said...

They might just take some cheese....but, I know they won't want liver..hhhahahha.....

GLOGIRLY said...

Well if THOSE are the treats you're giving out, I just might show up in costume on your doorstep!!!
; ) Katie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, Harley, you should buy celery sticks for the kids. They LOVE those... (heh-heh)

Mr. Black said...

I know some kits who would eat those treats.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That's one way to look at it, Harley! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley, I think that you may be on to something there...

Marilia said...

Hahahahahaha! Love you two!

zool said...

I wont give candy to those meow..
Candy not good for their teeth

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We want to come trick or treating at your house!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Are you sure that Harley wasn't making a list for the Great Pumpkin?

brokenteepee said...

Harley - if you trick or treat here I will be sure to give you tuna!

Katnip Lounge said...

We like Harley's cattitude!

Kal said...

This is one of my all time favorite features that I look forward to every week. That Harley...What an ACTOR!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are pretty dang smart sometimes!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is the right way to think Harley!!! We just might spend Halloween at your place ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Baby Patches said...

That's my kind of list Harley! Are you sure you weren't headed over to my shop? MOL

*nosetaps*

Ann said...

I like your line of thinking there Harley :)

LP said...

Sounds like the purrfect plan Harley! Although if you change your mind and decide to share your treats...we'll be happy to pop over :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Lin said...

You can have my share of bonito flakes, Harley. :)

Tamago said...

Woohoo you are gonna get all these treats and have yourself!! I love the last photo. Oh your face expression is priceless!!

Unknown said...

Oh Wow!
Me LOVES Harley's list!
Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

Tee hee! Harley, you are SO, SO right! We cats love your list, pal. :)

Hugs to you both!

Donna said...

Snacks are good. :)

Oui Oui said...

Well, they might like the cheese??? But all those things are better for them than candy.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Look at those expressions!
Benny & Lily

A Tonl said...

Allie: hrm, well I do have to admit, Daisy...Harley has a point....

*runs over to Mother's grocery list and scribbles out "CANDY"*

Related Posts with Thumbnails