Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PANCAKES!

LOOK what I got! Catnip PANCAKES for BREAKFAST!

It has SYRUP and BUTTER, too!
Sorry to EAT and RUN!
Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom.....
UH OH! I hope DAISY didn't want any PANCAKE!
Ps: I gotted this catnip pancake from Edgar's Attic, and I LOVE it!!!
Share/Bookmark

39 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Yum! A catnip pancake is the only flavor I would want!

Donna said...

Wow, I bet it smells good. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Ooooooo!! That is the bestest kind of pancake :) Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Poppy Q said...

Hahahaha that looks like great noms there H. You look like you are in love with your pancake.

Cats Herd You said...

That looks like a very aromatic pancake! A perfect breakfast for you.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

That pancake looks delicate !

Marg said...

Oh Harley, that pancake looks so yummy. We just might have to see about getting one of those for ourselves. Have a great day.

The Island Cats said...

We'd love a pancake like that too, Harley!!

Lin said...

YUM! That's nice of Mommeh to be cookin' up some pancakes for you. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

That looks a yummy pancake Harley - did your Mommy toss it and catch it before she gave it to you?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Now that's what I call breakfast!
Purrs

Katie Isabella said...

OH my GOODNESS! I haven't seen a pancake like that before. I must make mommy investigate! (PS you look so handsome today!)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley I just adore you, you cutie!!

Selina said...

Harley! I think my MomKatt needs to get us some of those too! Wonder if they make eggs? MOL!

PURRS!
Selina

Dma said...

i love waffles.

Barb said...

mmmm... I haven't had pancakes in forever! Lucky you, Harley Har Har!

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you sure are lucky! Catnip pancakes are the TRUE breakfast of champions! :)

brokenteepee said...

That is a very special breakfast, Harley

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow. That looks very cool.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Don't hide it, divide it! Share in the wealth, Harley, cuz that "pancake" looks like sumthin us kittehz would love! Happy Tuesday.

Mr. Black said...

I won't waffle on this matter. That pancake looks good.

Edgar's Attic said...

Thanks for linking to the shop, Daisy and Harley!

Come visit, kitties, there are lots of different designs (including an egg with bacon, Selina!), with more coming all the time.

- debra/arbed

Cherry City Kitties said...

Pancakes and nip, two taste treats in one! Enjoy Harley!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Pancakes are so yummy but we think they would be even better with catnip!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Oh My! LOVE your photos. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Marilia said...

Harley, sweetie... you´re the best!!!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

BUTTER !!!!!!!

harley; ewe could put butter on anything and it wood be grate; well, OK may bee knot like a tee vet set coz that wood be a lot oh chewin, but butter !!!!! way kewl toy two :)

butter lvoer boomer o cat

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That's so cool Harley! Looks like a lot of fun :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow you are one lucky kitty
Benny & Lily

Terri said...

That is a very cute catnip pancake! I think Sissy would sample a real pancake if she could.

Rose Clearfield said...

What a great toy! A perfect breakfast for a kitty.

Poppy said...

Ooh, that looks delicious! I like catnip, too! :)

Poppy

Sweet Purrfections said...

We like your catnip pancake. We need to check out that store.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love the picture of you snatching it away!

Jean(ie) said...

I bet that's one glorious stinky pancake... It's cute as can be!

Unknown said...

Harley
If me spent the night with yous, me would LOVES that for beakfast!
Kisses
Nellie

Oui Oui said...

Harley, that is the best looking pancake we've seen! We wouldn't want to share either.

A Tonl said...

faRADaY: Now THAT's a pancake I can really sink my TEETH into!

Maureen said...

Now that looks delicious! I wonder if IHOP carries those...

Related Posts with Thumbnails