Friday, December 7, 2012

Hot Chicken!

Look at this yellow and pink suit! I am wearing it in honor of my friend Lilly Lu, who had to go to the Rainbow Bridge. My favorite part about this suit is the beautiful lace trim on the arms and skirt.
There is fancy rhinestone writing on the back. I think it spells out "Hot Chicken." 
Hey Mommeh! I am ready for my Hot Chicken now!
Harley, get outta here! I'm the star of this photoshoot...
Get your own Hot Chicken!


Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Dom said...

Oh, Daisy—Harley just heard you talking about hot chicken and he was naturally wanting to share. Anyway, the outfit is cute! Sorry for your loss, though; Lilly Lu sounds like she was a special friend.

Cotton said...

You sure are one hot chicken!!
Cotton

Smudge said...

Mmmm, hot chicken- I'll have two servings, please! Say, Daisy, take a nip out of that tail in your face!!

Donna said...

I am sorry about Lilly Lu. (((Hug)))

Barb said...

Daisy, you are one hawt chick, honey pie!!

The Florida Furkids said...

Hot Chicken, Hot Dogs....we're hungry!!

Harley's photo bomb made us laugh!! He sure has a long tail.

The Florida Furkids

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Sorry about Lilly Lu. I think it's awesome that you wore your chicken dress in her honour. And I cracked up at the photo of Harley's tail!

Marg said...

We didn't know Lilly Lu. We are so sorry she had to leave. That is a nice dress, Daisy. Glad you told Harley to shove off. Have a great day.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sorry to hear Lilly-Lu died Daisy - we must go over and visit her Mom.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look lovely, Daisy, and wearing that gorgeous outfit is a fitting tribute to your departed friend.

Hard to stay away from hot chicken!

The Island Cats said...

That's one hot suit, Daisy!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Hot chicken! Oh, we hungry now. You look very tasty, we mean pretty, Daisy.

Dma said...

hot chicken?

Marilia said...

Hahahaha! I always smile here!

GLOGIRLY said...

Maybe if I can get Waffles TOO into that suit, he'll turn into some hot chicken. Which would have to taste better than waffles.
; ) Katie

Selina said...

Hot Chicken?!?!? LMTO Oh Daisy!

Drat. Now I'm hungry.

But I'm very sorry to hear that your friend crossed The Bridge. It's nice of you to wear that outfit to remember them by.

Harley! TAIL FAIL!

Ya'll have a great weekend.

PURRS!
Selina

Lin said...

What does that mean, "Hot Chicken?" How about "Hot Chick?" or "Hot Babe?" Either way...you are adorable, as always.

Sorry to hear about your friend. That is very sad, especially this time of year. :(

Terri said...

We are sad to hear about your friend Lilly Lu.

I did have to laugh when I saw Harley's tail. Whatta photobomb :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We love your outfit. It was very nice to wear in Lilly Lu's honor. Let me know when the Hot Chicken comes...

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look smashing!!
Benny & Lily

brokenteepee said...

I'm sorry about your friend. You look very nice in your outfit

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy; veree sorree to lurn about yur friend lilly lu :(

harley; grate tail shot buddy...ree minded uz oh this videoz frum down yur way

http://youtu.be/xCIRsQ7ENsc

haza grate week oh end two ewe both

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL! Hot chicken indeed!

Sparkle said...

OMC, Daisy, can we send Harley and Binga off together?! That way we can have hot chicken all to ourselves.

meowmeowmans said...

Looking good, sweet Daisy!

Hot chicken? Did somebuddy say hot chicken?

Jacqueline said...

MOL=we always love your awesome modeling and silly banter with Harley, beautiful Daisy (you were silly and beautiful in yesterday's post too!!)...Happy weekend, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, you crack us up! At least it doesn't say "Lukewarm Chicken".

Rose Clearfield said...

What a sweet, cheerful outfit to wear in honor of your friend.

Mr. Black said...

That is funny! "Hot Chicken" instead of "Hot Chick." What a difference a couple of letters make.

The lady got a giggle over the shot of Harley walking through the photo shoot.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We didn't know Lilly Lu had gone to the Bridge, and are sad to hear it. She will be re-united with Mu Shue her hero. It was very thoughtful of you to wear that dress in her honour.

A Tonl said...

Allie: I squee over ANYthing PINK, of course ... but PINK that brings you Hot Chicken? Oh those are the BEST!

Mother, WHY are you giggling?!?!?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Woah, and I thought I loved chicken before!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It is great that you honor your friend by wearing her colors!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy you are so sweetly innocent.
Darn that Harley...and we love the lace too, it's a beautiful touch!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We miss Lilly Lu, too. SHe always loved to dress up!

LP said...

Are you certain it says Hot Chicken Daisy? Cause the boys here were thinking Hot Chicken without the "en" on the end... which is rude but they are boys...


the critters in the cottage xo

Little Reufus said...

Yeu are berry BERRY cute in yeur Hot Chiggin outfit. Ibb any one says different, send em teu me.

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

Tamago said...

I am so sorry to hear your friend Lilly Lu went to the rainbow bridge. I'm sure she is watching you in the cute outfit and smiling.

Kali and Aswell said...

Oh! I do hoped Lilly Lu might could see we Scrooge and they might could be bestest friends. She still do misses we Scrooge.

I do liked chickens but only not too hot so I will liked mine only warm.

I do liked chicken food when She do maked we chicken food!

Gigi said...

I am sure your furiend Lilly Lu would have loved seeing you in your Hot Chicken suit ;-) She is prolly giggling over the Bridge right now!



Cotton said...

Oh and drop by, I've got something for you:)
Cotton

Forever Foster said...

Now we would like to eat some hot chicken. That is a very pretty dress, Daisy.

Unknown said...

Harley is such a ham!
Kisses
Nellie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh la la !
You sure are one hot chick-en !
XOXO

Maureen said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's passing Daisy. You ARE a hot chick!

Laura Fritz said...

thank you daisy I mis Lilly lu all the time. It reminds me of when maxie or mu shue used to runine her modleing shoot

Laura Lilly lu mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails