Thursday, January 10, 2013

The True Harley

In case Harley fools you by trying to look like a good cat, I would like to set you straight! Here we are napping side by side. Except Harley is NOT napping.
And now he's keeping ME awake!
 
Then he has the nerve to get his tail all up in my face...
My good time, RUINED again.
Maybe if I ignore him...
I give up. Anybody want him?


Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a very long annoying tail!!!!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I've got a plan! Take all the humans who think Harley is cute, and I'll take all the humans on my blog who like Binga - there HAVE to be some who like both of them! When we figure that out, we can send one of them both Harley AND Binga! And our problem will be solved!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley is cute, even when being annoying! xx

Mr Puddy said...

Harley, I sleep like you ! And I used to fall down because of that..MOL

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Harley! You are just like WE do with whiskers in TBTs nose at night!

Barb said...

Harley might need a little bit biggerer shelf. He's spilling out all over the place!

Smudge said...

You two are too much! You behave just like human siblings do.

Karen and Gerard said...

Daisy, it seems to me like you are a whiner, complaining about his tail? C'mon. Harley can't help it if he's a big boy. That shelf does look a bit small for him. It looks to me like your shelf might block the sunshine from him too. Perhaps that's why he can't sleep very well there.

Kali and Aswell said...

Brudders do be such a pain sometimes, huh!

The Island Cats said...

No Daisy, I don't want him. But maybe we can send him and Ernie off somewhere where they can bug each other.

Wally

Donna said...

I like Harley. I want adopt him. :)

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

That's just like me and my husband!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Except when I get HIS tail in my face it's just way too close for comfort!!!!!

Selina said...

Daisy, if you're giving your brofur away, we might take him! I think he'd be a good foil ... um, match ... for me. Hee hee!

BROFURS! They are more trouble than they're worth sometimes ... MOL

PURRS!
Selina

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I want him!! I ADORE him!

Dma said...

diego-san says he'll trade you theo for harley. and you can keep harley as part of the trade.

Marg said...

You two kitties have it made. You get to sleep (well sorta sleep Daisy) on heated pads. How terrific is that. I think you would miss that bad Harley boy if he was gone Daisy. He is a mess.

Kal said...

Those two have it so rough.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL! Well at least he's not all over you!
Purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Harley does have a very long tail Daisy. Maybe you should put the bitey on it when he waves it in your face.

GLOGIRLY said...

I know! Let's each get a box. I'll stick Waffles Too in mine and you stuff Harley in yours. We'll each send the boxes to the North Pole. Or Siberia. Or San Quentin. *evil laugh*

; ) Katie

BeadedTail said...

We'll take Harley and Binga (as suggested by Sparkle)! We love them both!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Poor Daisy! I'm sorry Harley always ruins your good time. You both look so comfy, too.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I understand your pain. Ichiro does that to me. It is so annoying!

Dom De Bellis said...

Aw, Daisy dear—Harley is just trying to make conversation. He doesn't mean you any bother. He justs wants to hang out with his pal!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, selling him on ebay didn't work and you can't give him away. Maybe it's time to accept that he is Harley, you good-looking, annoying brother.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ιn the end I got a blog from wherе I knoω hoω to truly take helрful facts concerning my study and knowlеdgе.
My web site - instagram-promoter.com

Katie Isabella said...

I'll take Harley and Binga too! My mommy loves them.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...

pleez feel free ta speek yur mind...

ya dont trooly knead ta think *****&^^*^*

frank lee we like ta toss round sum nastee werds all de time

take de B werd

BURD.....

brokenteepee said...

Maybe your Mommeh should move Harley's napping mat

meowmeowmans said...

Maybe you could just grab Harley's tail and give it some bunny kicks, Daisy!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, you need to come to our house and play with Kirby!

The Meezers or Billy said...

come play with nicky - he never sleeps either

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww, silly kitties. Are those warms you're sleeping on? Cause I bet that's why you're so close, no? MOL

Rose Clearfield said...

It is so tough when all you want to do is sleep!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Boy oh boy some buddy doesn't want a cat nap
Benny & Lily

Lin said...

Oh, he is sooooo BAD! Brothers. Sheesh.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Goodness he's grown into a big dude!
We like your cat warmer pads. We are trying to talk mom into getting some. You think it would be a no brainer since we live in Minnesota!

LP said...

We'll trade you Harley for Levon. They're both black and white so maybe our mommies won't notice. Although Levon makes Harley look like a bonifide angel. Srsly!


the critters in the cottage xo

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy,
Do yous think your pawrents would take Kozmo? And yous could comes and live with me! Then it could be yous and me and Kozmo and Harley!
Kisses
Nellie

The Florida Furkids said...

Poor Harley....even when he's sleeping he gets in trouble!!

The Florida Furkids

BumbleVee said...

I would bet good money that you would actually miss him if he disappeared..... yep...I'd bet on that ......

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: When I was a much younger and *ahem* "spirited" girl, Ryker tried to ship me off to Timbuktu. And the social media rep for the city of Timbuktu contacted him on twitter to offer him advice! *mortified look*

On the other paw, if they were willing to help RYKER.... *looks meaningfully at Faraday*

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Ha Ha Ha :)
You two are really cute together !

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh long suffering Daisy and clueless Harley...you are like the Odd Couple, hahameow! We loves that you have heated cat perches, too!

Maureen said...

Those heatpads look great! I need to get some of those - er, for the CATS that is. Although....

Related Posts with Thumbnails