Friday, January 11, 2013

Harleyfail

You MIGHT be WONDERING why I look a little SAD here.  It is because I did NOT do WELL on this PHOTOSHOOT, even though I got to WEAR this COOL UNIFORM.  This is my BEST picture. 
This is not my BEST smile.  Do you think I need BRACES?!?!
My UNIFORM got MESSED up.
My TAIL was ACTING UP.
I got DISTRACTED.
I have NO EXCUSE. But I tried my BEST.


Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley you could never fail in our eyes ~ 'cos we adore you sweet boy. xx

Poppy Q said...

I think you need to go to modeling school H or take some lessons from Miss D.

Smooches

Donna said...

Awww, u cute. (Snorgle)

Dom De Bellis said...

Harley, buddy, I'm not going to lie to you, I wouldn't give this sailor 3.4 on his evaluation, but I'm willing to give you another shot, if you want to wait awhile and do some push-ups before donning the uniform again. Maybe your Mommeh can coach you a bit on the finer points. You can't let on that you're any less talented than Miss Daisy in front of the camera, can you?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Harley! We think you look cute regardless!

The Island Cats said...

Oh I love a mancat in uniform...even if it's messed up! ;)

Zoey

Barb said...

We don't see Harleyfail! We only see Harleyhandsome!

Unknown said...

Oh Harley! I think you are so cute. You remind my HuMom of my little brother, Hitch. Something about the look in your eyes, she says. We always enjoy reading about you and the beautiful Daisy.
Purrs to you,
Mistletoe
RWB

Marg said...

Oh Harley, we think you are the very best. We love all your antics. You remind us so much of Two Two. You do 100 times better than she does.We love those pictures. Too funny. Have a great day.

Selina said...

Harley! You NEVER fail - to make us laugh & smile! Too cute!

PURRS!
Selina & MomKatt LAura

Dma said...

can't be perfect all the time... you'll do better next time (maybe).

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Harley, I think you are PURRFECT just the way you are

Angel Simba said...

Harley.. that first picture is fine! You may not be as good a model as Daisy but you are still "pretty good" and the fact that you are "very cute" makes al the difference.

Lin said...

I remember when my son was in kindergarten. The teacher suggested that he go for a "referral", which meant we had to meet with physical therapists, nurses, the school psychologist....all because he wouldn't sit in his chair and color like the other kids.

After all this time, money, and testing, they found out that his I.Q. was really, really high and that he didn't want to just color...he wanted to read and write and do things that stimulated his brain!

My Point....maybe you aren't cut out for the modeling world. Maybe you are meant for different things, Harley. I think you are good at making us laugh all the time. :)

We love LUNA said...

oh Harley, you are adorable!
Love your new uniform!
purrs
Luna

Two French Bulldogs said...

We think all those pictures and poses rock!
Benny & Lily

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe can bee a sailor in trout towne 24/7 N ya dont hafta wear a shirt....we like ta run round butt nekkid....we gotta give ya paws up for tryin.....and be glad yur mom dinna try N put pants on ya....

:(

hay, haza grate week oh end anda FABulous flounder fryday

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley!! We loved your photo shoot!! All the pictures made us smile real big!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley I can see you tried your best, but modeling is hard!

Tamago said...

Oh Harley, we think you did great in photo shooting! Very nice action shots :-)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We still think you did a great job Harley!

Unknown said...

Harley, you are just such a Harley and everyone loves just the way you are!

Sparkle said...

Harley, you look like you ave ants in your pants! Well, except you aren't wearing any.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I dont know, I think those are pretty awesome! And the teeth! Oh my gosh, don't you know that kitty teeth are almost as squee-inducing as kitty tongues?? You're adorable!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

They're still pretty good pictures, Harley! And, you look great in that cool uniform :)

Photo Cache said...

How does you mama get you to wear clothes? Our human wants to know because getting us the collars are big deal already, it's going to be WW111 if she tries putting on clothes on us.

emma and buster

Katnip Lounge said...

At least you didn't swear like a sailor, Harley!

brokenteepee said...

Harley - you are still very handsome and your tail is a star all on its own

neora chana said...

Dear Harley, I thought you did very good. We all have off days now and then, but I would not have known you were having one if you had not said so. P. Treasure

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We loved your photo shoot! You did very good!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Never mind Harley, we all have off days.

Jenna and Sissy said...

You're just a typical boy cat, Harley! You can't be bothered by such frivolous things as modeling :)

Pee Ess: The human thinks you look really snazzy in your outfit.

A Tonk's Tail said...

FaRADaY: Harley, dude, WE'd never ever EVER sit still for any of that, so we think you did pretty darn good.

Unknown said...

Harley! Has yous been going to the Cat From Hell School of Modelling?
Kisses
Nellie

Unknown said...

Love the the new sailor !
Lovely picture!

hugs,
myfurryplace

Shaggy and Scout said...

Maybe you should just stick to raising sea monkeys. Oh, wait.....

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Harley for not being a proffesional model like daisy I think you did really GOOD !

meowmeowmans said...

Well, you did try your hardest, Harley. And that is good enough for us. We think you look very handsome!

Gigi said...

Harley, Pal, you're not a FAIL. Now, *I* would be a FAIL because all that stuff would have the Human's blood all over it. Ha ha ha!

Katie Isabella said...

I think you look fantastic and I LOVE it when you dress up. And when you show those fangs. You are adorable. xxxooo

Unknown said...

Harley…you look just like my Lisbeth, and I know more than her tail would be acting up if I dressed her up in anything. Sometimes a guy just has to be a guy.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Harley...we love a cat in uniform, even if he misbehaves, hahameow! Teri doesn't even post her 'outtakes'...her computer would be sooooo slow if she saved all of those!

Thanks for checking in on us and Disco...we appurrciate your visits and wit!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you are doing your best.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, I think you did really well. You are cute and animated with lots of character.

Poppy said...

Your teeth are rather pointy, but I don't think you need braces. You look great with big teeth! I bet you're really good at biting things!

Poppy

Maureen said...

Harley, some days just don't go right. No matter how hard you try. You are a sweetie nevertheless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails