Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Headgear

Happy Valentine's Day, everybuddy! I am wearing this pair of heart antennae because they will pick up the signal for love from the universe. 
And guess what? I think it worked because I got a package in the mail from my very special friend Skeezix! My Mommeh says I can open it later today. I can hardly wait!
I hope everybuddy has a happy and romantic Valentine's Day! Love is very important.

Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Barb said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Daisy & Harley! ♥♥♥

We love Luna said...

Dear Daisy, you are so cute,very prepared for this special day!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and Harley!
Luna

Sparkle said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see what you got from Skeezix!

Poppy Q said...

Happy Valentines Miss D and H. You are rocking the heart headgear. You sure made us laugh.

Love
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Unknown said...

An awesome Valentine's day to all of you catlovers.

Please make me happy and have a look at my blog:
http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/2013/02/kattentaal-vertaald.html

I write about my home and my 3 cats. All items labeled "happy cat" tell cat stories. My mother tongue is Dutch but from now on I'll try to translate the entries in Eglish.

You would give me a great Valentine's day, if you'd become a member of my blog. So far there are only 12 of them. Rather pathetic, isn't it?

http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be

Dom De Bellis said...

Oh, my—ANOTHER package from Skeezix? . . . Sounds like you are having a lovely Valentine's Day, my dear.

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Daisy, You make my mom split the water !
We laugh and laugh your photos !
Happy Valentine's Day to You & Harley : )
Lots of love and cuddle : )
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day, Daisy and Harley!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Awesome antennae, Daisy! We can't wait to see what's in the package from Skeezix!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Purrs,
The Chans

Sasha said...

Happy Valentine's Day Daisy and Harley. We think we are also detecting the signal. Lynettea says to tell your Mom she has a great sense of humour.
Princess Aurora (Shubunkin)

Marilia said...

Happy Valentine´s Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes Love is impawtant!

Happy Valentines Day.

Keep your paws crossed - I get to celebrate by going to the Doctor. He's nice. But Geesh I seem to go in to visit him a lot!

The Island Cats said...

Happy ♥ Day, Daisy! ::smooches::

Marg said...

Now those are some snazzy antenaes Daisy. Glad the word got to Skeenix. Happy Valentine's day.

Selina said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you & Harley & your meowmy! Love IS all important!

PURRS!
Selina & MomKatt Laura

ooonaughtykitty said...

Awww... you are a very cute Antennae, Daisy.

Happy Valentine's Day.!

sandyland said...

looks great !! and thanks for that secret love message I'm wearing my gear too and transmitting

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot
drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple
ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



Feel free to surf to my weblog :: more followers on twitter

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Daisy!
Purrs

Dma said...

i think you should wear those year 'round.

Mariodacat said...

Happy Valentines Day sweetie - Mario Smooches!

GLOGIRLY said...

I bet those antennae work great!!!
Who couldn't fall in love with you, Daisy?!?

Happy Valentines Day!!!
xo, Katie, Glogirly & Waffles Too

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Valentines day!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Love your Hearts!
Looking forward to see what Skeezix sent this time!!! He's so cool..
~ The Bunch

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Benny & Lily

BumbleVee said...

happy heart day Daisy....and you too, muscular mancat Harley.....

da tabbies o trout towne said...

SNAPPER BE RED, HERRING IZ TWO
HAPPEE HEARTZ DAY OH LOVE
FRUM ALL OH UZ TO ALL OH EWE !!!

Donna said...

Me has luv fur u and ur famblee. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Love IS important, sweet Daisy. And we sure do love you, Harley, Bert and Ernie (and the mom and dad, too). Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Tamago said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Daisy! You look extra sweet with hearts over your head :-)

Jacqueline said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Rose Clearfield said...

The antennae are priceless. I'm sure that your gift will be amazing! Have a great Valentine's Day.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Love the little hearts on there!

brokenteepee said...

You are a lucky kitty Daisy to have a special friend that loves you so much. I can't wait to see what he sent you.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm glad yer pakidge arrived on time. I told the man in the bloo shorts to drive vary fast to yer house. I got yer prezint, too! I was a little ascairt of it, but then I played with it and killed it and got all googly eyed!

XXXOOO
Skeezix the Cat

PEE ESS: Thare are a cupple of things on my blog for you.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Valentines Day to both you and Harley!

The Florida Furkids

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Happy Valentines Day!!
You look very cute!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh Daisy, you're such a sweet love bug!!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Happy Valentine'z Day to You & Harley! ♥♥XOXO♥♥
You lookz Adorable az Alwayz Sweet Girl ^.,^

*and hanging headz in shame* Happy (belated) Birthday ....
We Sorry we late wif your Birthday wishez ^..^ we hopez you furgivez us........

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Valentine's Day Daisy and Harley.

Kali and Aswell said...

lots of love for Valentine's Day. She sayed She do be sorry She do not comment or write we blog too much lately. Maybe when the bad people do getted out of we nother house She might could feel like doing fun things again but now She do not.

LP said...

Happy Valentine's Day Daisy and Harley and your Mama too!! :)

love and smooches,

the critters in the cottage xo

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy
Gifts from boyfurrends is furry impawtant.
Me wishes mine had not got lost by Canada Post...
.¸´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..Happy Valentine's..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´D♥Y`*•.¸)`*•.
.¸.•*Kisses.¸.•*
Nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We love your heart ears!

Clooney said...

Daisy, you are so smart...love is very important. And you are very cute too, we love your headgear! Happy Valentine's to you and Harley and Mommeh!

A Tonl said...

Allie: oh WOW, Daisy! I never knew that was how you got love signals from the Universe! *runs to dad* GUESS WHAT!!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Awww , Daisy arn´t you just too cute <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails