Friday, March 22, 2013

Glasses Look Smart!

Remember how I wore the tee-shirt with a skull that had glasses and braces a while ago? Well I decided that wearing glasses is cool! So I found another shirt with glasses.  This one has Hello Kitty.
Even though I do not wear glasses myself, if I wear glasses on my shirt, it makes me look smarter. Right?
Hmmm, I am not certain that theory is correct.  I will think about it for a while. I am certain the answer will come to me.
In the meantime, at least I look cute!


Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, isn't Hello Kitty a CEO or something? So I think you have a point about the glasses.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think you look both cute and smart, Daisy!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D - there should be tshirts with your face on them. Maybe you should start a new range and sell them?

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you're pretty smart to wear something that cute!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...you do look cute and we always knew you were smart!!

Cherry City Kitties said...

You are always cute, but one thing we know for sure... if you put glasses on Harley, he wouldn't be any smarter! MOL
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Marg said...

Yep Daisy, you are so very cute. Love your Hello Kitty shirt. Hope all of you have a good week end.

Dma said...

glasses may work to show your intelligence but in my case that clearly isn't true...

Kali and Aswell said...

I thinked you do looked smart all the time even when you do not had glasses.

You do knowed very much things!

Selina said...

Cute AND smart, Daisy!

Hint: try to find a shirt w/an owl on it. Those make you look REALLY smart. However, I really think you need nothing else to make you look both smart AND pretty!

Purrz!
Selina

Katie Isabella said...

OH yes! Cute as can be and always a smile maker to the humans.

Lin said...

I just wrote about looking cute and smart the other day on my blog too, Daisy! Yes, I think you CAN be cute AND smart! And yes, you fall into that category.

I like Hello Kitty with glasses--I never saw that before.

Barb said...

Daisy, you are the full package, honey... smart AND cute!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy we know you are smart and very cute!

Tamago said...

Daisy you look both smart and cute! The t-shirt is cute, too. I don't think I've seen Hello Kitty with glasses on.
Have a happy weekend!

Marilia said...

This T-Shirt is amazing! You´re a super cat model!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you always look cute!!! And we luf how you ring the bell! That is PAWSOME!

Luf, Us

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Furry cute Hello Kitty teshirt <3

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look so cute in your tee shirt
Benny & Lily

Dom De Bellis said...

You always look super-cute, Miss Daisy.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you look cute whether you are naked or dressed. :0

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look adorable, no matter what you are or aren't wearing! My Max and Murphy think so, too. <3

Shaggy and Scout said...

We notice it looks like Hello Kitty is wearing cat's eye glasses. Those make one look even extra intelligent!

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, we think you are cute AND smart!

Photo Cache said...

glasses or not, wearing hello kitty would make you look smarter and cuter.

emma and buster

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you are very cute and smart!

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, you could not be anything other than cute and adorable.

Jacqueline said...

You always outshine the outfit, gorgeous Daisy!...Happy weekend, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Donna said...

U are a smart kitteh and also good with fashion. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We don't know Daisy. You already look so smart, it might not be pawssible to look any smarter! MOL!

Unknown said...

Just wearing Hello Kitty makes you look smart. No glasses needed. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

A few Good Cats said...

We have never seen Hello Kitty with glasses before. It's a cute t-shirt.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Daisy, you look much more smarter than Hello Kitty, with or without glasses!
Purrs

Little Reufus said...

I can confirm that yeu look boaf smart and adorably cute... yeu know, fur a kitteh.

wif lubbs from Little Reufus

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you always look smart!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mebbe the glasses make HELLO KITTY smart an then that transfers to YOU when ya wear the shirt!

Unknown said...

Daisy! Yous always looks smart (and cute)
Kisses
Nellie

Kate Upton said...

Personally I love any kinds of pet like cat, dog, bird etc. I've also various pet in my home and I love them so much :) I've enjoyed your blog too :)

pets said...

That Hello Kitty muffler is sure to have some of its spots. A one of a kind thing for your kittens.

Maureen said...

Yes, Daisy, you make looking cute look easy! Love the "smart" outfit!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: oooh Daisy! Oh COURSE you look smart! And since the glasses are on a PINK shirt...why, that qualifies as BRILLIANT! Genius, even! *squee!*

We're so dreadfully sorry we've been scarce lately while Mother cooked and cleaned like mad. (She thinks Passover shoudl be called passOUT, she's so exhausted after th past 3 days!).

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: oooh Daisy! Oh COURSE you look smart! And since the glasses are on a PINK shirt...why, that qualifies as BRILLIANT! Genius, even! *squee!*

We're so dreadfully sorry we've been scarce lately while Mother cooked and cleaned like mad. (She thinks Passover shoudl be called passOUT, she's so exhausted after th past 3 days!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails