Thursday, March 21, 2013

Playtime Interrupted

Guess what I'm looking at here?!?

If you guessed one of my favorite toys, the Cat Dancer, you would be correct!
I've still got lightning quick reflexes and superior paw-eye coordination.
Oh NO.  The Harleymaniac.  Come to ruin my Good Time. Again.
Oh Harley.


Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I hope you had SOME fun with the Cat Dancer before Harley ruined it!

Spunky Doodle said...

Manny boy always horns in on my fun too! I hate that!!

Barb said...

Daisy, you sure know how to attract fun!

And the Harleymaniac! =)

Cat Dancer is MIA here at the Swamp. Nobody's admitting any responsibility. Do you suppose it just got up and danced off somewhere on its on accord?

Harley?

The Island Cats said...

Daisy said it best....Oh Harley! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Harley. Won't she let you play KittyCat games with her?

Cherry City Kitties said...

Glad you had SOME fun... we always say it too. Oh Harley.....
Harry, Dexter and Tipp

Lin said...

Crud. Can't they put him in the garage or something? Criminy.

Selina said...

Daisy, next time just sit on the Cat Dancer (we have one, too!) and then maybe he'll go away.

Poor Harley!

Purrz,
Selina

Dma said...

you can't spell cat dancer fun without harley. oh wait, yes you can.

Katie Isabella said...

Harley...you come RIGHT here. But Daisy, I understand.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley is just showing that mancats like Cat Dancers too.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love to play with the Cat Dancer too, Daisy! In fact, I can play with it for hours on my own!

Purrs,
Genji

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sounds like my sissy for sure
Benny & Lily

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL
My first guess was actually that you were looking at Harley! Maybe I can predict the future...
Purrs

Donna said...

Awwww. :)

Unknown said...

There's always a spoiler waiting to ruin the fun times. However, we think you should give Harley a break today. After all, he had to wear that stupid hat yesterday. He had to have been embarrassed. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Marilia said...

hahaahah! I love you two!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Toy hogs are so rude.

Marg said...

Harley, you need to leave that Daisy girl along. She was having such a good time. Take care all of you.

GLOGIRLY said...

Ok, now I am 110% convinced.
Waffles Too is ... SON-OF-HARLEY!!!

; ) Katie

brokenteepee said...

Big brothers can be a big bother

Tamago said...

Hehehe, Goro always ruins Niko's good time, too!

Rose Clearfield said...

The cat dancer is a very popular toy around here, too!

Anonymous said...

On the one hand, we're not a fan of fleshlight, it is false advertisement! Republicans need to make fleshlight illegal. To an unimaginative mind, these masturbators may not even know about to your partner of choice. Naughty internet forums are full of people making and trying out a homemade sex toy.

Anonymous said...

The news which is telecasting all the information from all the
sides of the world is called as world news. Indeed, internet is the best source of because it
is easily accessible and fast. ' They always intend to take public view on variousu topics.

My web site http://www.latestdailynews.com

Photo Cache said...

that's an emma and buster scene right there. same thing in our house. harley give daisy a break will ya?

emma and buster

Anonymous said...

At least according to the arrest report police provided to The Huffington Post
Media Group, with me as I humped my pillow softly and see
what happens! If you love oral sex, and vice versa," he said. You don't have to wine and dine a fleshlight. Or ask all the other students on the elite college track, this attitude is dumbfounding.

Unknown said...

Wow! Harley! Yous as bad as Kozmo at spoiling a good time!
Kisses
Nellie

Anonymous said...

Fefleshlight is fine as long as you leave all of the kinky phone sex
things that I seduce you into doing.

Feel free to visit my blog post: fleshlight

The Best Kitty Litter said...

I've reviewed your every single blog post..and it was awesome..will be back to read this blog soon. :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

No interrupted playtime , it was interactive playtime :)
XOXO

Maureen said...

I'm surprised he didn't show up earlier! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails