Thursday, June 13, 2013

Good Fortune

I see my futures laid out before me.... which one shall I choose? This one! I am certain.
I wonder what my future holds? Let's see my fortune!
"Fools use tomorrow, Wise use today."  Hmmm, I must have gotten Harley's fortune by mistake.


Share/Bookmark

24 Notes for Daisy:

Sandy Kessler said...

Talk about good fortune pull one for me

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Heh heh... poor Harley!

Sparkle said...

I hate it when I get somebody else's fortune!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awww ... poor Harley. xxx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Nobody could call you a fool Daisy.

Poppy Q said...

I think you already have good fortune Miss D, living with your lovely family in Sunny Florida. You won the lucky cat lottery already.

brokenteepee said...

Awwww, you love Harley - we know you do!

The Island Cats said...

No, we think you got the right fortune, Daisy...because you are very wise. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree - you are very wise Miss Daisy!!

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, you are one smart kitty. Maybe you did get the wrong cookie. Hope all of you have a great day.

Donna said...

Fortune cookies are good. :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HahahaMeow, that's exactly what we were thinking!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

MOL! That's an unfortunate cookie!
Purrs

Tamago said...

Everyone makes mistakes :-)

Poppy said...

Maybe you should eat another one just to be sure.

Poppy

Dma said...

theo wouldn't care about a fortune, he'd just be interested in the cookie.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...put the note back in the cookie and pick number one....no, the other number one

hugs girl from dai$y =^..*=

meowmeowmans said...

Maybe that fortune is for BOTH of you, and each of you gets one part of the fortune! :)

The Florida Furkids said...

That happens to Mom a lot too. Um....she gets the wrong one...not Harley's!

The Florida Furkids

Lin said...

I used to work with a Chinese guy who would laugh at fortune cookies, as they really aren't "Chinese." He said you have to add the word "naked" to the end to make them really, really good. Try it. It never fails to make us laugh.

Kali and Aswell said...

I do not had no fortune cookies yet! I do thinked She might could share, huh? Next time!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You must have!

A Tonk's Tail said...

Uhm, Harly dood? Did you lose your fortune?

Kitties Blue said...

Did you get to pick another cookie, Daisy? We think you are right about getting Harley's fortune. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Related Posts with Thumbnails