Friday, June 14, 2013

10 Gallon Hat, 9 Gallon Head

This is my pretty cowgirl hat.  It's pink and felt-y and it has this glittery heart on the front. Yeehaw! Do I look like a real cowgirl? I'll bet I could ride My Pretty Pony in this getup!
Here, let me show you a side view. It has this string with a bead to hold it on my head.
Or I can wear it around my neck, like so.  Hats are very versatile!
Where'd you go? It's kind of dark in here....
I think I have a 9 gallon head for my 10 gallon hat.
Share/Bookmark

35 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Pretty Pony? You mean you don't want to ride ME, Daisy? I could carry you to visit all your friends!!! You look so cute in that hat that it would be a joy to carry you!

Neighs,
Violette

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I think you should get a smaller hat in the same style - and take up Violette on her offer!

Poppy Q said...

My mum has the opposite problem - she can't find a hat to fit her big head. Too many brains she says.

Have a lovely weekend sweeties.

Marg said...

Oh Daisy, that is such a great hat. We love that you can wear so many different ways. We really like the color too. Take care.

Hannah and Lucy said...

At least it keeps the sun out of your eyes Daisy!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Lin said...

Lookin' GOOD, pardner!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yeehaw!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh Daisy! This just sang to our little Oklahoma hearts! You look adorable. Have a great Friday!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Daisy, we love your hat!

Barb said...

Once again, I marvel at your willingness to wear hats, Miss D, and all the while looking completely professional and adorable!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy-I LOVE your cowboy hat!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Lovin' your cowgirl hat, Daisy!

Dma said...

fastest paw in the west.

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, miss daisy--we just hasta smile efurry time we sees you!! you are so pretty, an' you sure knows how to acksessorize!

shop.paparazziaccessories.com/32056 said...

Pink is your color, Daisy.
You look great~

olrebbie said...

oh, miss daisy--we just hasta smile efurry time we sees you!! you are so pretty, an' you sure knows how to acksessorize!

olrebbie said...

oh, miss daisy--we just hasta smile efurry time we sees you!! you are so pretty, an' you sure knows how to acksessorize!

Terri said...

You look like a real cowgirl with that pink cowgirl hat! (So when do we get to see the rest of the outfit?)

The Swiss Cats said...

What a pretty cowgirl ! You should accept Violette's offer ;-) Loupi and Zorro

meowmeowmans said...

Daisy, you sure do make a beautiful cowgirl!

Max said...

I think it's just the right size. When you're tired, you can take it off and curl up in it for a nice long nap!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, few things cheer me up the way seeing you in your pretty outfits does. I wish I could give you a hug! Guess I'll have to go hug Max and Murphy!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look adorable as a cowgirl, Daisy! I love that glittery heart :)

Poppy said...

Yeehaw! You should go country line dancing now!

Poppy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do look like a real cowgirl in your 10 gallon hat Daisy.

Photo Cache said...

Oh yes, is that what you're wearing at the line dancing tonite?

Emma and Buster

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very nice hat Daisy! And it will keep your ears from burning when you are out on your pony.

Donna said...

Maybe u could trade wif Harley. Does he have a hat?

Rose Clearfield said...

You are about the cutest little cowgirl imaginable, Daisy!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Iffen you washed the hat, would it mebbe shrink some to fit better? We LOVE the color.

Samantha & Mom said...

You look very cool in that 10 Gallon hat Daisy!! You are the purrfect model!!
Your TX furiends,

Nora Blithe said...

I like that it's pink. You have very girly taste, Daisy! :)

A Tonk's Tail said...

Allie: *giggle*! Oh Daisy! ANYthing pink looks STUNNING on you! However I do think wearing it slung behind you is Tres Chic.

Kitties Blue said...

That is the girliest western hat we have ever seen, and it suits you perfectly; though, it looks as if it is sized for Harley's big head. MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Clooney said...

Oh Daisy, we love your 10 Gallon Hat, what awesome pictures of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails