Friday, October 18, 2013

Harley's School Photo

Ohai! This is my NEW SHIRT. It might a little SMALL on me, on account of my MUSCULAR physique.
Do you think it makes me look HANDSOME!?!????
OH! I wasn't READY for my CLOSE up. This picture doesn't COUNT. I DO know how to count MYSELF though. (I'm no DUMMY!)
The best part about this shirt is the BLUE HOOD. I LIKE it very much. SMILING proves you like something a lot.
I decided this shirt would be PERFECT for my SCHOOL picture.  What do you THINK?!? (Sorry, I FORGOT to smile when he TOOK the picture).


Share/Bookmark

30 Notes for Daisy:

Mickey's Musings said...

You DO look handsome harley!
The girl kitties will not be able to leave you alone ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Poppy Q said...

Hubba hubba H. You are too cool for school!!! Have a great weekend my friends.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Sparkle said...

But - are those your school colors, Harley?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look just perfect, Harley! Oh, and very muscular and manly!

Marg said...

That is such a great shirt and makes the purrfect School photo. We like those colors. Take care.

Marg said...

That is such a great shirt and makes the purrfect School photo. We like those colors. Take care.

The Paw Relations said...

Looking great, Harley. we love the bold colours on your shirt.

sandyshares said...

my colors too !!!

Selina said...

You look handsome in just about anything, Harley! (Psst! Daisy, Harley is my "man crush"!)

Purrz!
Selina

Dma said...

you're going to have to beat the girls away once they see you in that shirt and they find out you are an excellent counter.

The Island Cats said...

Harley, that last photo is yearbook worthy!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You look very cute in that shirt Harley - we may have to go outside and cool off!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marilia said...

Harley,
You´re Handsome, with or without T-Shirt!!!!
Love you!

Kitties Blue said...

Harley, you would be handsome wearing anything, even a burlap sack. The hood is very cute, but we think it needs ear holes. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Forty Paws said...

We luf your new shirt Harley!

Luf, Us

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Oh geez, those pics are great!!

Every once in a while I try to dress my cats but they slink around and act like they're paralyzed. Not future fashionistas like Daisy and Harls!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley I do not think you are a hoodie sort of cat. But you look good otherwise!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

It´s a purrfect shirt for your schoolphoto , Harley !

brokenteepee said...

It's purrfect Harley - you're dreamy

Dom DeBellis said...

You look TUFF in that shirt, Harley! . . . Looking good, brother.

Katie Isabella said...

It is perfect for you. Looking good, tough and VERY muscular and I love the smile and the serious look.

Kali and Aswell said...

Do you getted to go to school to taked you school picture?!

I do wanted to go to school with She every day She do goed to school but She do not letted we to go to school with She.

Photo Cache said...

you are handsome dear harley. that color is perfect for you.

Emma and Buster

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your school picture is great. Many times kids do not smile!

Donna said...

What are u studying in school?

Purrfect Haven said...

we love your long slim legs... gorgeous boy. Its great to catch up with you again. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

Lin said...

That looks like a rugby shirt! Do you play rugby with Daisy?

Anonymous said...

That's a great school picture Mr. Harley!

Unknown said...

That shirt is pawsome, but it is a little small. Did yous has trouble getting it off?
Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

Harley, you look very handsome in your new shirt. And we LOVE your school picture! Will you please sign our yearbook???

Related Posts with Thumbnails