Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stocking Mask

Okay, hand over all your treats and nobuddy gets hurt!
 Don't worry, it's just me, Daisy. Does this stocking disguise hide my identity?
 How about now?


Share/Bookmark

22 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You are a cute little thief Miss D - we would give you all of our treats.

Sparkle said...

Does wearing that get you more treats, Daisy? I may have to rethink my no wearables rule (which frequently gets broken anyway).

Marg said...

Sorry, Daisy but we could still tell it was you, yourself. But we like that stocking hat. You wear it well. Take care.

Lin said...

EEE! Here's my purse!!

I like how you have all that room for your ears in that hat.

Donna said...

U can has candy!

Selina said...

Daisy, if you rob a bank, that's federal property and MomKatt says her office can defend you! And you won't have to pay, either! (Public Defenders - they can get you in 'cause you don't have a job! MOL)

As lead secretary she'll prepare all your legal papers and you can direct the court proceedings!

Seriously, don't rob anyone. Crime doesn't pay. Besides, you're so cute I bet the victim just gives up the goodies and does not even file charges. ;-)

Purrz!
Selina

Dma said...

you have to wake up preety early in the morning to fool me. you must be an early riser.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well.... we probably would give you the treats anyway, Daisy!

olrebbie said...

daisy, you are just so darn cute, we would gif you ennything you want!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh no, we are cracking up
Benny & Lily

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

You had me scared for a minute... hee hee

brokenteepee said...

I don't know what I would do without your little face (and Harley's) everyday Daisy. You just make me smile

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Here, take my treats!! just don't hurt me ;)

Photo Cache said...

oh daisy all you have to do is bat your eyelashes and people will hand over the treats.

Emma and Buster

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy....it doez !!!! we dinna even beegin ta noe it wuz ewe til we hurd ya meow N hurd harley in de bak round askin for food...now knot that can...de other one

enjoy yur week oh end !

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Laughed out loud at the last photo!!! Awesome!

Katie Isabella said...

Harley with his boxers...you with this hat. BOTH of you are just perfect in them.

Kitties Blue said...

MOL Daisy. You are one crazy kitty. You are way too well-known to go trick-or-treating without a better costume/disguise. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Ms. Phoebe said...

Mew sure make one tough Gangsta beeyatch Daisy, mew had me scared and willing to hand over my treats! I adore mewz vast wardrobe! 💗

A few Good Cats said...

You do not look mean enough to be a vicious desperado cat. (We say that with approval!)

The Island Cats said...

MOL! That last picture made us laugh, Daisy!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I on my way to the Postoffice to send you all the treats I got yesterday :)
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails