Friday, October 4, 2013

Hoodwinked

I have been wearing a lot of Smurf outfits lately. Lucky for me, I still have one final outfit to show you. It's this cool Smurf hoodie! How do I look? If I knew how to wear pants, I think this would look great with a pair of jeans.
Here I am with my hood down.  Which look do you like better?
Uh oh! Looks like rain! Better put my hood up, just to be safe.
Oh my COD! It really is raining! And I am INSIDE. 
Do not worry, I'm just acting. Did you believe me?
Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You should get an oscar Miss D. We love to see the hood down to see your lovely ears.

Have a fab weekend my friends.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think that we can appreciate all of your beautiful self better with the hood down, Daisy!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I would go nuts with a hood on my head! But then, I would go nuts if I was out in the rain too.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, you look uber cool in that hoody! xx

Dom said...

You fooled me, Daisy dear . . . and I'm an old theatre guy! . . . Super cute hoodie, by the way. Hope you enjoy your fancy new duds!

weaverpat said...

You are looking especially cute today, Daisy. Such sweet serious expressions!

Barb said...

bahahahaha! Love that last one! You're such a card, Daisy!

Marg said...

Of course we believed you Daisy.We like it with the hood up. We just plain like that shirt. Hope you have a super day.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are so good Daisy. Our Mum would have shredded hands if she tried to put something over our heads.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy, if YOU say it, I believe it. For the record, hood down. xoxox

Val said...

Daisy,

You look like a bad a$$ with the hood up. Good look on you!

Selina said...

Daisy, yes I TOTALLY believed you! You are a great actress! I think your meowmy needs to send you to The Actors' Studio and have Al Pacino start to work with you!

And I like the hood down, myself.

Purrz!
Selina

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I think it looks best with the hoodie down , so I can see your beutiful eye´s <3

Dma said...

academy award worthy performance.

p.s. i don't know how to wear pants either.

The Island Cats said...

We love that hoodie on you, Daisy...definitely up!

Forty Paws said...

You are so beeeeyoutiful Daisy! We like your outfit with the hood up, and we like your outfit with the hood down!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

great acting and a great hoodie!

Lin said...

Oooh, you look 'gangsta' in that hoodie, Daisy! Yo, YO!

Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

That may be one of my favorites outfits yet!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy,
You look so good in this hoodie!
I wish I had your fashion sense and small figure!
Marian in Houston

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy! I knew you were like, this fab super model....but an actress as well! Mum LOVES your expressions and I think you're the most talented kitty EVER.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You look adorable in that hoodie, Miss Daisy!

Have a great Friday!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Can you look any cuter
Benny & Lily

Tamago said...

That's a very cute outfit, and I agree, it will go very well with a pair of jeans. You look pretty with both hood on and down :-)

The Paw Relations said...

You're such a good actress, Daisy, That you had us going for a bit there.

brokenteepee said...

You deserve an Oscar!

Jenna said...

We like that hoodie and the blue colors look lovely on you :)

The Florida Furkids said...

You got us! We believed you.


The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

We TOTALLY believed you, Daisy! We like that hoodie very much ... you did a great job of modeling it (as always)!

Lucky Lady said...

you are just so precious any way you want to wear it

da tabbies o trout towne said...

daisy...trust uz on thiz one....ya due KNOT wanna wear pants...

like ever....

put de jeans in de wash at size 1 N they come outta de dryer at like size minus 43

hay de blessings oh St Francis two everee one N heerz ta a grate week oh end :)

Photo Cache said...

oh you look cute either way daisy. you truly are the fashionista kitteh.

have a great weekend, say hi to harley.

emma and buster

Anonymous said...

aflam7day.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Some of the tips you mention, I have read before but some excellent new ideas is this.
Mostly i only check the web development, web designing and app development blog only but prefer to have all round knowledge.
I am a web developer in Yewtek Solutions wanted to improve my knowledge. It is a chandigarh base web development company. Yewtek fullfill need of website in chandigarh.
Regarding to this post, nice way is defined.

A Tonl said...

Allie: *GASP!* Oh you were TOTALLY believable! Academy Award time!

Rose Clearfield said...

Pants or not, you are still adorable, Daisy!

Dream Mom said...

Love the hoodie! You look great in a "casual" look. I also think you look very chic with the hood up!

Pretty sneaky though with a "camoflage" hoodie...I don't suppose you can hide as well in a turquoise hoodie as opposed to a camo green however with the turquoise, you are sure to stand out. Nothing like a real girl to figure out a way to stand out!

P.S. Have you every thought about getting some of those stick on rhinestone letters to put on the back of the hoodie? You could put your name "Daisy" on the back.

LP said...

Daisy, you are a very good actor! And your fashion sense is impeccable! :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I think it looks better with the hood down Daisy. You are a very good actress, you had me fooled!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy!! We love your hoodie!! It looks very cute on you!! Please send us some rain!!
Your TX furiends,

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Daisy, you REALLY had us fooled about it raining inside. You looked SO convincing!

Theresa H Hall said...

This is so cool Daisy. Blue really becomes you!

theresa

Gary the crazy cat said...

your cat is stunning . loving the hood look. Are cat gary wears a bandana

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You rock the hoodie Daisy!

The Crew said...

Oh Daisy, you look great in your Smurf hood!

Kitties Blue said...

Smurfy…yes, adorable…yes! That would look good with jeans so how about a denim skirt? We're pretty sure we remember seeing you in one, at least once. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails