Thursday, October 10, 2013

Want Some?

Who would like a little dollop of Daisy?

ps: I have some exciting news... I was interviewed on the Disney blog Babble! I am so thrilled and honored.  Here is a link to my interview.

Share/Bookmark

28 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Thanks for sharing your snack Miss D. We are off to read your interview.

Julie and poppy Q
xxx

Sparkle said...

I am so excited for you, Daisy! I am going over to read your interview right now!

Barb said...

It was a great interview, Daisy! And yes, I always want a dollup of Daisy!

And a hunk of Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a nice offer, Daisy!

Congrats on the interview!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

congrats on the interview, we will go read it.

and yes we will take a dollup.

Donna said...

Yay!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

mmm sour cream is good. does you taste like sour cream?

Ms. Phoebe said...

Why yes I would! I'll take a dollop of mew anytime Daisy, my fellow dilute calico ladycat of loveliness. ConCATulations on mewz interview, mew are quite a CelebriCAT. Purrrrrrrr!

Selina said...

Yummy! Yes we'll take SEVERAL dollops .... is this fat-free Daisy? (I don't see any fat on you. *S*)

Purrz!
Selina

brokenteepee said...

I saw your interview yesterday Daisy and it is a doozy! You are a very special cat.

Dma said...

who could resist a dollop of daisy... congrats on the interview. i'm glad you were labeled a humorist and not a comedian. that's much more impressive.

Kitties Blue said...

Daisy, do you ever get a dollop of the yummy noms in that container? We will hop over and check out your interview. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Katie Isabella said...

Daisy and Harley, I loved seeing both of you. Love you both very much.

Two French Bulldogs said...

How we love that stuff
Benny & Lily

Kal said...

That interview was terrific. I knew I hitched my wagon to a STAR.

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Miss Daisy...I'd like a wee dollup please. And I'm going to read your interview right now. How exciting!!

Forty Paws said...

That was a wunderful innerview Miss Daisy! You are so very very smart and talented!

Luf, Us

P.S. We don't like sour cream. Only whipped cream in a can.

Julier said...

That was a great interview! I didn't know you knew Skeezix from the start. He is greatly missed and did a great job of inspiring you to be the great blogger that you are. Your blog is the first one I always refer people to as a great example of the cat blogosphere. What a great time it is to be involved with the wonders of the Internet. Keep up the excellent work Daisy and Harley, too!

Photo Cache said...

we want a WHOLE LOT of daisy to be honest.

we'll go check out the interview.

Emma and Buster

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well go check out your interview. What an honor!

Happy Thursday, Daisy. XOXO

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars girl, I just read your interview to myself of course as well as the boys and we all loved it...I never knew you had your own hallmark card, how FABulous is that....and how FABulous that the dairy maker decided to use OUR name on their products !!! my purrsonal fav iz the cottage cheese; what about your's !! hugs from dai$y =^..*=

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Yes, we would like a dollop of Daisy.

That was a very good interview.

A few Good Cats said...

You turned it into Curly Disney World!

The Island Cats said...

We would love a dollop of Daisy...and some sour cream too, please. ;)

Mickey's Musings said...

Ooooooooooooo!!!!Yes please :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Mickey's Musings said...

We read your interview and it was really good :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Unknown said...

Dear Daisy
Mes has not been commenting much recently, my assistant has been furry busy, but wes HAS been reading and me just had to lets yous knows your interview was FABULISHIOUS!!!! Mes learned a whole bunch about yous and Harley!
Kisses
Nellie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

YES , please me too would like some !
Shall go over and read your interview at once !!
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails