Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Standoff





Share/Bookmark

28 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Daisy, I would not turn my back on Harley if I were you!

Poppy Q said...

I bet you and H are still figuring spaces out in your new house. Looks like lovely carpet to roll around on.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Dom DeBellis said...

Have you reached détente yet, my friends?

Barb said...

Oh, noes! You looked away forst, Daisy!!

Marg said...

Those pictures tell the whole story without any words. Better be careful Daisy but we know you have that boy under control. Take care.

another jennifer said...

Ha! Great job capturing the standoff. Happy WW

The Paw Relations said...

We were waiting for a tumble weed to roll by.

The Island Cats said...

This looks like trouble!

Lin said...

criminy.

I know. I know. We have a brother here too. :(

Sweet Purrfections said...

We just love the look on Daisy's face.

Selina said...

Uh oh ... I'd love to know what happened NEXT!!!

Purrs!
Selina

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh....you moved first Daisy!! Watch out for Harley!

The Florida Furkids

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Is it Harley-Daisy 1-0?

brokenteepee said...

Be careful Daisy. I would not trust the Harleymaniac!

Anonymous said...

I can imagine what Miss Daisy is thinking....."Moooommm, Harley is looking at me!"

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you are very trusting. You know boys like to sneak up on you when your back or head is turned!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Three letters.....run
Snorts
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Your Mom is a genius when it comes to photography (and probably everything else she ever does). I love how she worked the photos.

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy,
What a GREAT photo series!!!!
Tell your momma the depth of field is brill!
: )

And then tell Harley to quit bothering you.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we haz that wild west gun slinger stand off take ten pacez mewsic in R head guys... but we dunno how ta put it to print... sew pree tend yur heerin whatz in R heads :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

*MOL*
Me too say I wouldn´t dare to turn my back on Harley !
XOXO

meowmeowmans said...

Does turning your back on Harley mean that you "flinched," Daisy? Or are you just letting Mommeh know that Harley is looking at you funny? :)

mail4rosey said...

Aww, they're cute. :)

Cats Herd You said...

Uh-oh. We hope that isn't the doorway in to the litterbox!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like Harley is trying to stare you down Daisy.

Donna said...

It's like a western movie!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

YIKES! Run, Daisy, run!

Daisy Deadhead said...

I love Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails