Friday, November 15, 2013

Blue is Pretty!

Isn't  this suit a pretty color? I never knew blue could look so nice! I especially like the matching satin bow that shows off my waistline.
Here, let me lift my arm so you can see it better. Oh, and the sea-quinns, too!
It was close to suppertime when I was modeling, so those treats tasted extra-delicious. My Mommeh thought it would be funny to get a close-up of my drool face.
Hey! How did this silly picture get here?


Share/Bookmark

23 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

That is a very pretty dress, Daisy - but I think your photographer was in kind of a silly mood!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh la la !
Looking furry good in that blue dress , Daisy !
XOXO

Lin said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that dress! I like how your neck looks extra-long in that last shot. (Hee! Hee!)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, that is a smashing dress, you should be going out fur cocktails

The Island Cats said...

You look good in blue, Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look just lovely in your blue dress and the sequins are exquisite on you.

Selina said...

Blue is pretty and so are you!

Love & purrz!
Selina

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful dress Miss Daisy; you look like a princess! But Mum can't stop laughing about your drool face! She says it's so cute.

Ramblingon said...

Sweet Daisy, you look like a Princess and you are absolutely stunning in your blue suit.

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you are always so KYOOOT!!!! We luf that dress!

Luf, Us

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think all the pictures are beautiful, and you look quite lovely in blue, Daisy!

meowmeowmans said...

You certainly do look lovely in blue, Daisy! Of course, we think you ALWAYS look beautiful. :)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy that is the most beautifulest of all your dresse

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful as always, darling girl!...Happy weekend, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

da tabbies o trout towne said...

knot ta worree daisy, guys like a gal who can drool, hair ball, N hurlz just coz ya can !! heerez two a grate week oh end !!~~

Two French Bulldogs said...

I absolutely live your gown
Lily

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a lovely suit! Blue looks good on you, Daisy :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very pretty blue Daisy. I drool when I am happy and when I make biscuits on my mum.

Shaggy and Scout said...

The colorful sequins are gorgeous!

Mickey's Musings said...

Blue is pretty and on you it is even prettier :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We DO allus adore BLOO! ~ Ayla an Iza

GLOGIRLY said...

I always though pink was your color, Daisy...but you are blue-tiful in blue!

...say, is that a wardrobe malfunction in the last photo?

; ) Katie

Kal said...

I like how free Daisy is with her cleavage. The cat has no shoulders however. I love her but she doesn't. But I am going to do one of my special color themed image posts next week and she will have to lead the group.

Related Posts with Thumbnails