Monday, January 22, 2007

Look! Another LIZARD!!!!!!

Here is a lizard I saw on my balcony. I immediately went into hunter mode. But, the piece of glass protected him, and I could not get the lizard. So, I communicated with him telepathically:

Daisy: Hey! Lizard! What is yer name?
Lizard: Huh?! Me? My name is George.
Daisy: Thinks to self: very strange, that is the same name as the woodpecker I saw!
Daisy: George! Come inside and play with me.
Lizard: No thanks.
Daisy: Please?! I can hyp-no-tize you. It will be FUN!
Lizard: No thanks.
Daisy: RATS! Foiled again.

Share/Bookmark

23 Notes for Daisy:

Hot(M)BC said...

Weird the leezard has the same name as the woodpecker. Too bad yoo couldn't talk him into comin closer.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

LZ said...

Wow, you sound like you're a great House Hunter, much like me. Though I don't have much live to hunt this time of year so I spent the weekend hunting and killing my pink shmousie.

Latte

I want a lizard!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get at the lizard because of the glass. I bet he would have been fun to play with!

Around Your Wrist said...

i bet you are one mighty fine hypnotizer, daisy! you could have had him to play with for a nice long time. keep trying!

suz

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Lizards are a lot of fun, aren't they Daisy?

They are all ofur right now...just wish we could get to them. They are right out of reach behind that window!

DRAT!
Abby & the gang

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hey, maybe next time you see an lizard you could try to lure him in with food. Do lizards eat cat food?

Jeeez! that would be such fun to play with!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

A lizard? What is a lizard? I don't think I have ever seen one of those!

Anonymous said...

we can just imagine you wigglin' yur butt there, reddy ta pounce. darn shame 'bout that glass.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Darn - maybe next time.

Susie said...

Looks like a nice little afternoon snack!

Anonymous said...

A lizard would be a fun friend. they are quick... almost as fast as a tiger :-)

Have a happy day, Daisy

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

lizard named george ...
woodpecker named george ...
if u saw a mowse, wut ar da chancez it'z name would be george?
jus wunderin.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh sorry that you could not get the Lizzy to come play with you. Better luck next time.

Max said...

Hmmm...I wonder if lizard tastes like chicken...

Lux said...

Very exciting business there, Daisy! My heart was pounding in anticipation!

The M's said...

Wow, you are so lucky to have a window that big to look out of. We have a big window, but it is about a foot up off the ground wif just a 3 inch sill to set on. Too bad the lizard wouldn't come closer.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That wouldn't work at my house. The Feline Americans would take turns rippin' the lizard's legs off and then drownin' him in the water dish. I wouldn't get a single piece (or a chance to hypnotize him). Then, when Mom got home, she'd scream like a little girl and throw her purse at it. And then we wouldn't get dinner until someone came to remove the lizard bits.
DMM

Kitikata-san said...

What's a lizard? I never seen a lizard. Can you eat it? Can you play with it?

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

OH we love lizards, they are yumm... ooops we mean fun to play with. We never asked names... maybe we should! Happy Hunting Daisy!

From The Bad Kitty Cats!

Tara said...

Wow, a lizard! We have lots of them at our mountain house, and I only get to look at them like you do...out the window..sigh..

caspersmom said...

Oh boy a lizard. Mom bigifyed the picture so I could see it. I love to play with lizards and froggies. They are not out here right now. Can't wait until spring and Mom lets us out in the yard. Good try in getting it to come closer to you.

Casper

Around Your Wrist said...

we've got pictures!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHH! I have never ever seen a lizerd but I would very much like to. Can I come over and see your lizard friend George?

-Emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails