Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday's Meme

I was tagged by Tara for this meme that was originally started by Bonnie Underfoot. This should be fun, and educational! So, I have put on my thinking-cap, and here are my answers:

A. Name four places you have lived
1. In my fur Mommie's tummy, before I was borned
2. A house in Parkland, FL, in a subdivision called Parkland Isles
3. A house in Stone Ridge, VA (in the DC area)
4. In our present house which is also in Parkland, FL, but in a subdivision called Heron Bay.

B. Four things I love to watch
1. Lizards
2. Birds
3. Bugs
4. Skeezix's Blog

C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. All around my neighborhood in my stroller
2. The V-E-T
3. When we moved from FL to VA (and back again), I flew in my carrier under the seat!
4. When we were waiting for our furniture to arrive, I lived in a hotel room for a few days. I didn't get to order room service though.

D. Four websites I visit daily
1. Skeezix
2. Cat Blogosphere
3. Kaze
4. Jeter Harris
Too many more others to list!

E. Four of my favorite foods.
1. Hills X/D canned food
2. Hills X/D dry food
3. Tem-tay-shuns
4. Ice cream that I get to lick from the stick

F. Four places I would rather be right now
1. Anywhere with Skeezix!
2. Outside in my stroller
3. Sleeping in the sun
4. On my Mommie's lap

G. Four toys I have owned and played with
1. My Woolly Bully
2. Laser Mouse
3. Catnip filled heart
4. Catnip filled round fleecy ball with feathers on the end

H. Four nicknames people call me
1. D.Z.
2. Zee
3. Silly-butt
4. Daisy Bug

I. Regarding catnip
Love it X
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J. Regarding cat grass
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it X (I can't imagine why anycat would eat this stuff!)

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
1. A new heart for Pixie, since she has cardiomyopathy
2. Homes for all of the cats at the shelter my Mommie volunteers at
3. Many, many new cute outfits
4. My own lizard

L. Four things I do besides eat sleep and litter box
1. Scout for lizards
2. Practice my circus tricks
3. Study my Milton-Bradley Operations course
4. Bother Play with Pixie

M. Four things I want to do this summer
1. Get my girlish figure back, which was ruined after my surgery
2. Go on lots of stroller rides
3. Play many games
4. Learn a new circus trick, like weave poles

N. My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else
1. Q-tips. They are especially fun to play with after the cotton is all stretched out and stringy
2. My sleeping bags
3. My Drinkwell water fountain
4. My beautiful outfits

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
1. Visit lots of my blogging friends
2. Put the bitey on my Mommie's hand
3. Sleep in a sunny spot
4. Dream about Skeezix

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
paper bags
plastic bags
boxes X
Other (explain)

Q. Four other pets that Mommie has had with me
1. Pixie
She has had many other pets, but the only ones I have known are Pixie. I am saving my money to get my own pet Sea Monkey though.

R. Four furiends I tag to respond:
Jeter Harris
Pearl
Lilly Lu
Ariel

Just copy this list and paste it into a new post. Insert your own answers, pass it on, and leave me a comment. I hope you have fun! It is OK to skip some if you want.

Pixie here, it is MY TURN. Icon Baxter Bentley tagged me, so I get to answer too! (ha ha Daisy)

A. Name four places you have lived
1. In an apartment in Plantation, Florida
2. In a house in Miramar, Florida
3. A house in Parkland, FL, in a subdivision called Parkland Isles
4. A house in Stone Ridge, VA (in the DC area)

B. Four things I love to watch
1. Birds
2. Bugs
3. My Mommie's face
4. Icon Baxer Bentley

C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. My regular V-E-T
2. My cardiologist
3. The airplane, inside my Sherpa carrier
4. At the breeder's house

D. Four websites I visit daily
1. Catster
2. Cat Blogosphere
3. All of my blogging friends
4. Each day I scan the internet for possible cures for cardiomyopathy. I still have hope.

E. Four of my favorite foods.
1. Cheese
2. Nutro dry chow for Seniors. Even though I am only eleven.
3. processed cheese (like Kraft American singles)
4. BANANERS!!!!!

F. Four places I would rather be right now
1. Cat bed
2. Sleeping bag
3. On my Mommie's lap
4. Laying in sunshine

G. Four toys I have owned and played with
1. My Woolly Bully
2. Milk rings
3. Catnip filled heart
4. Catnip filled round fleecy ball with feathers on the end

H. Four nicknames people call me
1. Pix
2. Picky
3. Piccolo-Pete
4. Petey

I. Regarding catnip
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J. Regarding cat grass
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
1. I will open a cardiomyopathy study center, so I can help all cats with this disease. And also my good friend Jake. He has a cat, too.
2. I will buy some outfits for Daisy
3. More sleeping bags
4. I would also get new homes for all of the cats in the shelter.

L. Four things I do besides eat sleep and litter box
To be honest, I am pretty tired a lot, so I am not that active. I do like to groom a lot though.

M. Four things I want to do this summer
1. Make new friends on the cat blogosphere
2. Blog more
3. Take my medicines
4. Get to know Icon better

N. My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else
1. My sleeping bags
2. My heart medicines
3. My Mommie and Daddie
4. Since I am very sick, the most precious thing to me is whatever time I have left.

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
1. Sleep
2. Groom
3. Eat
4. Go to the litter box

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
Sorry, I do not play too much any more.

Q. Four other pets that Mommie has had with me
1. Cricket, the chocolate point Siamese. He is gone now, though.
2. Daisy
That is all.

R. Four furiends I tag to respond:
Daisy already tagged four others, so I won't also. But I would love to see the answers of any other cat who would like to play too!

Share/Bookmark

22 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Very nice list, Daisy!!! I just realized something...You live in Florida, like us!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list Daisy! :) I'm really having fun reading everyone's answers. Your girlish figure wasn't ruined after your surgery - you look just great!

I'm a little jealous that you didn't mention my blog as a place you visit daily! ;) I always look forward to reading yours. :)

Daisy said...

Oh Dragonheart, you are the very first blog I go to every morning!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

The picture is the cutest yet!
I thought that was super sweet of you to want a new heart for Pixie.
Was the airplane ride scary?

Unknown said...

That is a very beeyuteeful thinking hat! And we learned some new things about you Daisy!!

D
J
CC

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i hav finished anserin da kwestchunz an will be postin mi anserz prezentlee ... i havta check owt hoo hazzen't posted yet so i can send it along ...
an dragonheart ... i visit u evreeday ... an i kwoted u az da nex to last comment at reeb an nike'z partee!

Forty Paws said...

Wunderful answers Prof. Daisy and beeyoutiful Pixie. Although poor Pixie's answers broughted tears to Maw's eyes cuz of Pixie's cardiomyopathy. Bless her liddle heart.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

Diasy!!! They call me Zee too! Along with Zee-zee, Zeebler, and Zeebler Elf. Very fun to get to know both of you a little better!

Kaze

Anonymous said...

I think Daisy and Pixie are my favorite kittiegirls ever!!
I really enjoyed reading this list of interesting facts about both of you.
Sometimes I wish you still lived in StoneRidge. I would be over there right now. Well, not right now, it is snowing like crazy here. We have three whole scary inches.

I hope you two have a happy fun day.
(sometimes I save your pictures and send them to my daughter in college. she and I love kitties. You two make her sooo happy)

Anonymous said...

Daisy that's a fascinating list. I'm learning so much about my cat friends.

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are a sweet, precious, big-hearted kitty to want to buy a new heart for Pixie ... and you look adorable in your thinking cap!

Lucy

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is a vary exsillint list, Daisy! I can't wate until sumwun tags ME!!!!

Pee Ess: Pixie, I liked yer list, too, but git yer own blog!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy.

LOVE your thinking cap.

Thanks for tagging me. I did it. It was a good exercise because it got me in touch with my inner catness.

love,
Pearl.

Unknown said...

Pixie,
Our heart just goes out to you!!! You have really touched us. We were all very glad to have gotten to know you better through this Meme! You are in our prayers!
Nicky, Kaia, & Stella

Unknown said...

Great list Daisy!The picture is the cute!

*´¨)
¸. ಌ´ ¸.ಌ*´¨)
(¸.ಌ´*(¸.ಌ´ Lunita)*/

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We loved your lists, but Pixie's made us kinda sad. She's a great girl too.

~J&B

Rocky tagged me, but I'm going to have to think a bit before I post mine. Can I borrow your thinking cap, Daisy?

~Bathsheba

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Diasy,

I making a list of fing I need for mama on Ebay frist of what do you say dubble or single stroler Mama said Lilly Lu and Iris we talk about it in June for you purrdays.

Faishion I put pixy robe on a ducky robe your hoddies I luff it a shirt like skeexix a few cute dress and of course my yellow and blue polo dress It would look great wiff my colloring. But do you fink it would giff JH the wrong Idea id I wore white satten dress Maybe I should save that for you and skeexix

LL ( Lilly LU)

Shaggy and Scout said...

How neat to find out more about you two cuties.
Daisy what a cute sweater!!!!!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

You bof have such good answers! So thoughtful of others. *Sniff* Interesting to learn so much about you bof.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahahaha....love the Hat!

sammawow said...

Those are both terrific lists, Daisy & Pixie. We especially liked the favorite foods & toys sections.

China Cat & Willow

I like ice cream like Daisy and milk rings like Pixie. ~Willow

Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers, Daisy and Pixie. It was fun getting to know more about you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails