Friday, June 8, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: My New Denim Romper!

Look at my new outfit! It is a denim romper. I love it very much. Can you see the pretty ruffle at the bottom of the skirt?I think since my romper is made of denim, it is OK to play rough while wearing it. That is very good, because I am ready to play now.
Here is a close-up view so you can see the fancy buckles. The straps attach to the skirt in back with velcro so the dress is easy to get on and off.
I hope you like my beautiful romper. I am going to go romp around now!

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u look byootiful in yer romper. u ware clothez so well ...
i remembered dat tonite iz wut not to ware nite! i can't wate fer stacy an clinton. i laff an laff at sum uv da fashun fo-pahz.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Parker said...

I think that is my very favorite outfit of yours! The buckles are the best. Romp on sistah'!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

It looks like you are ready to go and chase mice in a barn! Wouldn't that be fun??!! Just think what other wonderful things that might be uncovered -- wow it would be a great adventure.

~Abby

Poppy Q said...

Dasiy,
you sure are a pretty girl. My mum is mean - she won't buy me any clothes!!

Hope you did plenty of romping around.

Poppy Q

The M's said...

We love the last picture best, giving us the long leg stretch pose.

Ali & Fiona said...

You sure do look super duper in your romper!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry cute Daisy.

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, you are so pretty. I wish I was a pretty girl like you. Happy romping. FAZ

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you look fabulous in your new romper dress. We like the ruffles at the bottom. Have a good romp. Romping Daisy meow meow, Romping Daisy meow meow (Sung to the tune of Rockin' Robin) Have a silly Friday.
Samantha & Tigger

The Furry Kids said...

That is a great romper!!! It looks great with your furs. Hope you had a great time romping.

Love,
Tazo

Tara said...

What a great outfit! You could take on an aligator in that! Well, maybe not, but at least a lizard!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Mommy says you look so adorable in your romper.So much the little lady now she wants too by me a dress.

Forty Paws said...

What a beeyoutiful romper! And you wear it so well. We hope you have fun wearing it and romping!

We saw in someone's post where you now have a generator and an air conditioner for hurricane season. That's good. That means you won't have a hurricane at all this year. Good idea.

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a great outfit! If we wore clothes, we would want one too! (well, not Conner!)

LZ said...

That may be the cutest thing you've ever worn! I think it really suits you and your personality.

Kaze

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy honey! i am goin' to name this outfit "hillbilly daisy" and you can come up and visit me!! you are adorable honey. kiss kiss....(ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is SO cute!)

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Daisy you is so furry beautiful in yer new romper. I fink you has more clothes dan mom! And dere all furry pretty. Mom says you are a very special pretty little lady and we agree!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You look wonderfulz in your denim romper.

happy day Daisy <3

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a very nice denim romper! It looks fun to romp in. Romping is fun.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

How cute are you!!!

Ninja

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,
It's prefect for you~!!!!
I love it very much~!
You are a natural model for this!!!

The Cat Realm said...

Absolutely
A - D - O - R - A - B - L - E !

Anonymous said...

Daisy, as usual you are such a fashion plate. Some cats wear clothes and on other cats, the clothes were them. You certainly WEAR the clothing!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh Daisy that is just KYOOT KYOOT KYOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYOOT! And do I deetekt a bit of a denim rufful at the bottom?

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a pretty dress! I like it a lot! I tagged you for a brand new Meme!
Purrs,
Celeste

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy your outfit is just so cute i put it on my sidebar for the day. i hope that is okay with you?

smiles, auntie bee

Mr. Hendrix said...

Daisy, I think that romper looks liek it was made for you. So Cute!
Enjoy your romping!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, what a kyoote outfit. Perfekt fur going out and lizard hunting. Denim is furry sturdy, mom likes to ware it when she is working in da yard but she duzent haf anything as nice as yoor romper.

Sugarless said...

Gooness Daisy! You look so cute! That jumper suits you girl, you wear it well.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry furry cute Daisy!

Ari said...

Daisy, you looks beautiful in jumper!
I want one!

The Crew said...

Oh, they look like little overalls!

You and Skeez are perfect for each other, Daisy. You both have great wardrobes and such terrific fashion sense.

Love,
Tipper

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute romper, Daisy. It looks great on you! :)

Furry Logic said...

oh Daisy, you are so cute!

Karen Jo said...

I think your denim romper is adorable. I like the ruffle at the bottom of the skirt and the buckles. Have fun romping.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh my goodness dat am da sweetest owtfit we seen.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Daisy, you look furry good in denim. And that romper looks cool and not too confining.

I'm ok from my fall, but Victor's time out was disappointingly short. Honestly, I don't know why they keep him! I mean, hairballs are by accident, but Victor pushed that plant on purpose.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh be still my heart!!! Wow - that is the cutest outfit I have ever seen - honestly, you look just gorgeous girl!!!

xxx

Skeezix the Cat said...

I just had to come bak to git anuther look... I LOVE yer romper! I'd like to romp with yoo, but I have to wate until my noze ixploshuns go away.

Daisy said...

Skeezy, I hope your nose explosions go away soon. I do not want you to be sick.

Rebecca Meyer said...

That is very cute! I love the buckles!
- minnie, tomtoms,dexter and pete

Anonymous said...

HEY, DAISY OVER HEER!!!! ::waves wildly:: It's me, Skeezy's frend, Trip! I wunna ACHOOOOO! romp with yoo!! sorry I have the sneezes I LOVE ROMPING I COOD JUST ROMP ALL DAY LONG and I promiss I woodn't bunny kik yoo too much and I'd be a hole lot more fun to play with than Pixie hoo ACHOOOOO! looks like she's abowt as much fun as that fuddyduddy Mao cat ACHOOOOO! hoo livs with me hoo is gitting a littul chunky cuz he DUZ NOT ROMP or play at all with makes that littul wite rat cat haff to play with the geezer Rocky hoo is a PLAYER even tho he has artheritis wich I don't know whut that is, I just overherd it and I have A LOT OF GAMES I COOD PLAY WITH YOO inklooding the whirlyberd game My FAVErit and the string game and the tunnel game and HAV YOO EVER TRIDE CATNIP????? Wowie kaZOWIe that's amazing stuff it makes me go insane ACHHHHHOOOOOOOO! sorry didn't meen to spray yoo, and I wood love to heer sum of yer songs becuz yoo sing reel good, and they are snappy songs with good lirix and did yoo heer that? I think the man in the bloo shorts is heer and I have to go see if I got male even tho he's never brot me any

Daisy said...

Tripper, you are a...trip! I would not mind playing some games with you after you are not sick any more. But you have to promise not to do any bunny kicking, or any funny business. I am going to go study for a good song for you.

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, what a precious girl you are! My mom says to tell you she thinks your romper is adorable!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, my momma made this big funny noise that sounded like SQUEEEEEEEEE when she saw your pikshur! Then she said, OMG Daisy'z so cute and showed the pikshure to Daddy, who thought you look adorable, too.

You should be a model, Daisy! Well, you're already a doktor, but you'd make a good model, too, hehehe.

Great pikshures!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

The romper is beautiful! The demin colour really suits you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, honey, you look absolutely darling. That romper with the little frill looks just fabulous on you!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Cute and practical... happy romping!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We fink you needs a little straw hat wif a daisy on it - that would complete yer cute outfit!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, you are too adorable in that jumper. We love the ruffles. Do they make mary janes in your size, too?
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Zoey and the furballs said...

That is adorable and you look quite smashing in it. Hope you had fun romping!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Love the romper, Daisy ... It looks like the Osh-Kosh one that Mom bought as a baby shower gift for a colleague ... You look MUCH CUTER in yours than the baby did in hers (My mom said so!) ... Enjoy some rompin'!
DMM

DK & The Fluffies said...

Very cute! I'm sure Skeezix will try to 'borrow' it.

Monica said...

You're new dress is very pretty and practical too. You look good in anything. Watch out for that Tripper psycho cat. I think he's a little wild.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are so stylish! I love your new denim romper, it is so cute. I will have to show your blog to my Mum, I don't have any clothes, I wonder why this is? I'm a girl, I should have clothes too, I will talk to Mum.

Thank you for dropping by my blog and welcoming me.

Kellie the Orange Cat

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Hi Daisy,
Yu look so Kyoot in yur romper! We ar alwaz amazed how pretty and STILL yu sit and POSE for yur pikturs!
Yu must be a furry serious fashun model.

luf,
yur littel pal,
Zenith

Anita said...

But ... are you comfortable? I see you slightly rigid... Muhahaha!

Your bean is crazy! If I was you, I would take revenge for her... Muhahahahaha!!!!

Toby Snowshoe said...

Wowsers! You look great in denim!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I bet Skeexiz really loves it! It really suits you. Momma can't quit saying AWWWWW....

Patches

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a very cute romper and you look great in it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails