Friday, September 21, 2007

Fashion Friday: Outfit for a Play-Day

I have showed you some of my fancy outfits, but today I am going to show you a good casual look. This is my Dinosaur T-shirt. See, it has a volcano on it, and also some funny dinosaurs. Dinosaurs remind me of lizards. Only bigger. This shirt is perfect for play-days! Here I am showing how you can still jump all around while wearing this fashion. I am playing with one of my favorite toys, the Cat Dancer. You can see I am smiling and laughing because it is so much fun.
This T-shirt is very comfortable, and it does not restrict my arm when I am playing a funny game.
I can also bend and stretch in this outfit!
I only got paid two Temptations for this modeling session because I spent most of the time playing instead of modeling. It was worth it, though!

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

A non-restrict t-shirt, you demonstrate the outfit perfectly~!!!

I think you are the best model, you should get 2 or 3 more tempatations~!

Parker said...

Daisy, your casual shirt is such a pretty blue color! The Cat Dancer is a toy I have not played with. I think Mommy needs to go shopping soon!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute t-shirt, Daisy. :) It looks very comfortable. You are clearly having lots of fun with that cat dancer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Mom's niece loves your blog.She calls you cute kitty and I agree.Your blog is great and always makes mom and me smile.Your a very sweet kitty and great friend.I love your t-shirt your the cutest model :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Playing and temptations! Wow now that sounds like a deal. you look very cute in your dinosaur t-shirt.

Purrs
Abby

Monty Q. Kat said...

Daisy, you make every outfit look wonderful!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a beautiful shirt, Daisy! Doesn't your mom know we can count and know when we've been cheated?

Mickey's Musings said...

Well,that T is perfect. Friday is casual day for lots of beans. You showed that you can be casual and fashionable at the same time.
Also, you look smashin in that t-shirt!!
Reow,Mickey!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute shirt Daisy and you look so pretty wearing it. It is great that you can play while wearing it too. You certainly were having fun! It was nice of you to give your Mom a discount on the Temptations.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I'm not a clothes-wearing kinda cat (and I never will be), but that is one AWESOME t-shirt!

LZ said...

I guess it was fair to have less Temptations but there is always the argument that you should have more since you expended more energy.

Latte

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh to see you stretch so tall like that.... it brings back good memories. We used to be able to do that ALLLL day.
You look wonderful in your play shirt.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Cute shirt but I not wear shirt. Hot enough in Florida without shirt. I eat lizards. Should have gotten more Temptations.

Jimmy Joe said...

That's a great shirt, Daisy! It's good to have some outfits you can play in. Momma says she wished she had a shirt like that. Do they make them in XXXXXXXXXXL?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Furry Kids said...

That t-shirt is functional as well as fashionable. The dinosaurs are super cute, too.

Love,
Tazo

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that's a great shert!!!

Monica said...

I like your shirt and it does look comfortable.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that is a grate shert daisy and i loved the pikture of you dancin' and dancin'! what a cutie pie, you make me smile effury morning!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Isn't the Cat Dancer a fun toy? Our Suzette loves it too although she isn't quite as graceful as you are when you're playing with it. Cindy & the kitties at Rosehaven Cottage

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! Dorf loves the cat dancer. But he doesn't like wearing clothes. That t-shirt is very cute.

Luf, Us

Dma said...

Daisy- you could come work in my office. That outfit would be perfect for casual Friday.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut's the dinusore lizzerd's name? This is a vary vary kyoot shert. Yoo mite even be abul to ware it for cheerleeding!

Catlady4 said...

Wow! You're brave to play in clothes. I love my cat dancer but I'm afraid of the T-shirts!

Emma

Anonymous said...

That looks like a very comfortable tshirt Daisy. You look so fashionable even while you are playing!

Scout said...

I really like your dinosaur shirt! You are right, they are like big lizards…. Lizards that can eat you!

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, I am just a little bit upset with you because your team is in Pablo's AFL finals and mine isn't. Oh well, you are such a good friend I will forgive you as friendship is more important than sport. FAZ

p.s. I love your dinosaur t-shirt. That is my kind of fashion.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that are sum furry cute axshun fotos daisy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We think yoor mom owes yoo more tem-tay-shuns. While it is troo dat yoo were playing, dat was part of showing, or modeling, dat shirt. Yoo needed to show dat it was comfortable and cood be played in...she owes yoo!

Rene Perez said...

I really love this t-shirt. I want one. I love your blog too. You're adorable..though rotten. ;-)

Team Tabby said...

You didn't let us down, ha, ha....another great outfit to show us....and you gots Temptations. That reminds us, time to see if we can work some of those out of mom.

Moe & Mindy

Team Tabby said...

"Dirty Toe Moe", ha, ha.....Daisy you are furry funny.

Moe

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Dat iz a furry nice t-shirt Daisy & you wear it so well. I tink you are furry fortune-ate to get dose tempty bitz fur your pix. Momee doez not do dat! I tink mebbe we could go to da cat union & get dem to explain to momee da rulez fur modelz & what kind of re-numer-nationz we should get. I tink tempty tingz would do it. I tink I shall tell da fambly "STRIKE!"
PS: We have tagged you fur a game, but we know how bizzy you are wit your fan-club & own blog, so just come & vizit instead!

Deb said...

How adorable is this? Loved this!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I love Fashion Friday! Every week Katie writes down what kind of clothes are fashionable - she is saving her money to buy some cute stuff!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very nice casual play fashion Daisy! Everyone needs a shirt that they can just chill out and relax in.

Poppy said...

I like your t-shirt Daisy! Does your Mommie buy you human baby clothes? You have so many fashions that I am beginning to think you have had to expand beyond the normal cat and dog fashion markets.

Poppy

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We love your "lizard" shirt! Great fashion show!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy Daisy you look fabulous! As always. i do look forward to your Fashion Fridays! xx

Unknown said...

Two temptations? That's it. You got ripped off, I think.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - gittin' paid to play? That's a purdy good deal!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you look great in everything you wear. You make it look so fun. We are glad you had lots of play time while you were modeling today and tempations. Geez, what more could you ask for!
Your FL furiends,

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Daisy! That looks like a shirt Crasy would wear so she can go bonkers without messing up a nice outfit.
I think I see a little bit of her in your eyes when you got your two treat payments.... Cute cute!

The Devil Dog said...

What a nice t-shirt. Daisy. The boy would love it. He loves dinosaurs and volcanoes. You are a great model. I am not a good model at all. Maybe mom should pay me more.

Roxy

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is the perfect casual, play time t-shirt - I really like it. The blue looks very nice on you. I would have held out for more tem-tay-shuns though : )

Anonymous said...

The one in the T-short in awesome!!! All the rest of the photos are great too, though.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That T shirt looks furry good on yoo.
Yes I wuz going potty in that big pit. Dad had dug out a big hole wiv a noisy masheen to put a gate post in. I cud see it wuz nice and deep and I didn't need to dig it any more so I didn't want to miss the opperchewnitty to use it.

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Wow you is SO photogenic Daisy! You deserve all those Temptations. And I loved your nicknames. See? We all have 'em!

The Crew said...

Daisy, you look wonderful in whatever you wear!

JT said...

That's quite the T-shirt! Looks like you had fun modelling today!

jenianddean said...

You are so the top model! Mom says you put cat blogosphere in cute overload!! Love the t-shirt.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy you are just the cutest thing, and you make very funny comments, I hope your mommie is working on the toy box stuff, powdered balls feel better.

Lux said...

That second picture is just so cool - I love your shirt, Daisy ...

Tara said...

That is a great tee Daisy! I like how you can play with it on.
Tara

Anonymous said...

I love you in this casual look, Daisy!! It is so you -- big lizards.:)
I also think this is the perfect Rex Fashion: stylish and comfy, and easy to play in!

Only I should have paid you six temptations for this session (modeling + playing + dancing :)


Huggies from us!

The Cat Realm said...

Great shirt and wonderful moves!

Karen Jo said...

I love your dinosaur T-shirt, Daisy. It is a great color for you and comfortable, too. I really like the second picture. You are laughing!

Jaya said...

Dear Daisy-

I have some very important news to share with you! Every since I've been reading your blog, I've been on the lookout for Temptations, so I could get some for my cats. I knew, from the way you talk about them, that they must be really wonderful!

But I could not find them anywhere in my little New Mexico town, not in the grocery stores, not in the pet shops... I was sad, but I kept looking.

And then, last night, THERE THEY WERE!!! Temptations!!! I was so happy to see them. I got two whole bags full, in two different flavors.

When I got home, I offered them to my 9 cats, and to the 2 cats who are boarding here. 9 out of 11 cats agree with you, Daisy, and think Temptations are the cat's meow. Fieldsie thought they were only so-so, and Gracie refused to even try them. But Gracie is VERY picky about what she eats... even so, she is a BIG girl, so she eats plenty without Temptations.

In closing, I'd just like to THANK you for bringing Temptations to my attention. You rock, Daisy!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

The Cat Dancer is the *best* toy in the world!
Ours tore up, and Mom has not bought a new one. That makes us sad. Maybe she will read this and get us a new one ^..^

~ The Cats

Anonymous said...

Hello, there Daisy! Younsure are a fashion icon. I love that blue dinosaur shirt for you. I think blue is your color. But I'm sure that you'll look good in any color too. Have a pleasant day Daisy! Be good to your mommie. :)

darlene said...

she is the funniest...just love coming here

Related Posts with Thumbnails