Saturday, September 22, 2007

Photo Hunters #37: Paper

The Photo Hunters theme this week is paper. Here is something fun you can make out of paper moneys! I had to ask for help with this, because I do not know how to fold. So my Mommie made this paper elephant for me. Hmm, I am not sure what I am supposed to do with him now...
So I will make him into a toy!
Here is another thing you (or your Mommie) can make with some green papers: a little t-shirt! Only it is too small to wear. Green is not my color, anyway.
And guess what I just got from my friends Adan and Michico, all the way from Taiwan? This very beautiful postcard. Here I am looking at Adan. Also see the cute bookmark? My Mommie reads a lot, so she will get lots of use out of this.
And finally, here is a hand-made wishing paper from Adan and Michico. I do not know how this was made, because it is very intricate and beautiful. Thanks Adan and Michico! After seeing this art made out of paper, my Mommie is a little embarrassed about her paper t-shirt. Ps: Here is a photo from Adan's blog of the beautiful paper cranes all unfolded as they are supposed to look. Each fold holds a special wish! My Mommie had to take the paper away from me so I would not ruin it.


Share/Bookmark

51 Notes for Daisy:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

your mom is very talented! we like the elephant and and the t-shirt!
purrs, Kashim & Othello

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

"Wow" those are really cool I'm my mom couldn't make those.

Michele said...

Amazing! Your Mommie is very talented! I'm lucky if I can fold my laundry...
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Parker said...

That is so cool - I think my Mommy calls it good if she can fold towels!

Andree said...

sorry I haven't been around to visit for awhile, Daisy. Going back to work after the summer really messes up my blogging life. It's so great to see you again: that dollar elephant is terrific! If you were like the cats living with me, you would've run off with the money and hidden or lost it somewhere!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

That is very very wonderful of your mommy's paper work, tell her not to worry, because michico don't know how to make T-shirt or elephant for sure.

I am happy you got the blue scane, we almost forgot which scane put in which envolope, the blue one's color is the most beautiful~! I think that is perfect for a beautiful lady like you and Pixie~!

Thanks for let me know that you recieved the package anyway, you are very very sweet!!

Have a lovely weekend, and please hug Pixie for me.

Love,
Adan & michico

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm pretty sure that three elephants equal a bag of Temtashuns!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is some really nice things your Mom makes with the money.It shows that she is talented and creative!The paper cranes from Adan are super! Mom would take them away from me too.
Pssst Daisy, take your toys,the money, and put them aside.You can use them to bribe your Mom sometime!

Forty Paws said...

Those are wonderful Daisy!!! Our Maw still can't fold a fitted sheet...

Luf, Us

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Daisy, I've never heard of "wishing paper" but now I'm intrigued! And those paper cranes are so beautiful...just like you only with longer necks :~)

My dad used to make bowties out of dollar bills for me and he taught me how to do it, but it's been so long ago that I've since forgotten how to make them.

Happy feline frolicking, sweetie!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are impressed with how your mommie makes things out of paper money. All our mommie knows how to do with it is spend it! heeheehee!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

I love those little paper creations! Someone special once gave me a heart made out of $50! I had to keep it for emergency money, but I never had the heart to use it! It's still in my purse!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy that is some neat stuff your mom made for you. Now you say that you have played with an elephant! The wishing paper is pretty cool too but it is too bad your mom had to take it awy.

Head Gaggler said...

Those are great. Cute kitty.

Carver said...

The paper elephant is so cool. Fun pictures.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think mommie is furry smart to fold green papers like that! and the other papers are so nice, i know you would neffer ruin them. not daisy!

smiles, auntie bee

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That ellyfant and the Tshirt are furry clefurr. We like Michico's cranes too.

Dma said...

the cranes are cool. Your mom shouldn't feel embarassed though . I'm impresses with the elephant and shirt. I have a hard enough time folding my green papers neatly in my wallet.

Sarge Charlie said...

daisy did you know you are a bright spot in my day......

Anonymous said...

Paper elephant, paper t-shirt - I wouldn't know how to start making them! I love the idea of wishing paper - every fold holds a special wish. Wonderful.

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, you lucky girl, what nice gifts. Also I think your mommies t-shirt was very good. My human made a penguin yesterday after she found the instructions on you Tube (I think she was missing me in Antarctica). FAZ

Anonymous said...

I like that paper folding. That's great Daisy!

Unknown said...

Those are really neat. I agree that the tshirt is too small to wear. I like your picture of Adan. It's neat!

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice blog. Great.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooo, yoor mom is talented. Our mom can't fold her money like dat. Mom and dad made it to Michigan, the party is definitely on....

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hi Daisy,
Your Whiskers are very interesting in the picture of you looking at Adan!
I like your mommies elephant and T-shirt.
I have to go back outside now :)

Your NOMSS friend,
~ Patrick

SabineM said...

Very nice photos 1 Adorable cat!
I love the one where he is looking at the photo!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Yes, Michico is very talented. Your momma made some cool stuff with the money paper, too. My momma won't give me money to play with, because she is poor and stingy. A paper elephant would be cool.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a brilliant idea! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week :)

The Devil Dog said...

I thought the paper shirt was incredible. The wishing paper is really cool, too. Tell your mom not to be embarrassed. She is very talented. My mom couldn't do it.

Roxy

Karen Jo said...

You Mom is really good at making things out of green paper. I can hardly get a letter folded properly to fit in an envelope. I love the elephant and T-shirt. Michico's crane is beautiful. I love the idea of wishing paper with wishes in every fold.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay fun surprises in the mail!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy-
You iz furry lucky to have a talented momee like dat. My momee tried da ori-gummy one time, & dat waz it fur her.
PS: I caught a snake today!!!

Gretchen said...

I like your little green elepahnt and shirt. Very intricate work there.

The pretty paper wishing thingy from our friends Adan and Michico looks very delicate. It's beautiful. It was fun, wasn't it? to all get to pick our favorite picture of Adan and then get a little package in the mail.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Way to incorporate yourself, kitty!

Joey said...

I hear that you are a doctor. Do you know what happened to my hoohas?

MaoMao said...

Wowie, what a wunnerful package from Adan and Michico. They are such great furriends! And the elefant and the shirt are furry cute, made outta the green papers.

And I love yur dinosaur t-shirt from yesterday!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love origami :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what can be made out of paper! Perhaps you should make a paper lizard, *giggle*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

ps -- I love your t-shirt from yesterday, too -- SQUEE!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Your mommy does goods work.

Anonymous said...

Those are really neat with the dollar bills. Great thing to play with. Have a good weekend.

Lux said...

Your mom is very talented, but, Daisy, take that green paper and run with it. You'll be rich!

Lisa said...

I LOVE the little elephant! Do you have directions on how to fold it like that?

Miz said...

I like your Moms little T-Shirt! She is quite talented.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey that is pretty neat that your Mommie can fold paper money! The elephant and that little t-shirt was cute. And Adan's post card was so cool! Great paper themes for the Photo Hunt!
Your FL furiends,

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, Daisy, yer mom is shur talented! I meen I've always known she is, but her folded munneys are amazing!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a lot of wonderful folded paper toys there, Daisy. That wishing-paper is amazing!

jams o donnell said...

Your mom is very talented with paper. ou sure look like you had fun with your new toys. Happy weekend!

CRIZ LAI said...

The T-shirt looked cute but how you managed to do it without tearing certain part for the collar? I love the postcard too. Somehow black and white cat has the wonderful effect.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We picked the same cool photo!

~J&B

The Crew said...

I think if I bring my pink purse and you bring your pink purse, we can take those folded green papers and go shopping and a store will give us toys!

Your friend
Misty

Related Posts with Thumbnails