Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is a comic I made about a chicken. I hope you like it!




Do not worry, I did not bite a real chicken in the head. Sometimes I have to use props like my rubber chicken toy.

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very silly, Daisy! I see your tongue and your teeth as you're laughing!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy, yoo are funny. Wuz the chicken called George?

Poppy Q said...

Great cartoon Daisy and I love the picture of you laughing. You crack me up!!!

CRIZ LAI said...

This is cute. I see that you got involved in acting as well. Come see me act in http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/09/actions-speak-louder-than-words.html

Alexi said...

Oh, Daisy,

You crack me up! You put the bitey on the chik-hen. Nothing's better than a good cat cartoon! Have a restful Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Daisy your just too cute and I love the cartoon and the photo of you laughing :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

darlene said...

you quack me up, come get your award

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are too funny!
"No chickens were harmed in the making of this comic" Hahahahahaha!
Even seeing you laughing makes me(and Mom) laugh. Hahahaha!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I loves this comics it mades me laughs real hard (mommy bean too).

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

If I catch duck, I will bite it's head! But you know, if you'd bitten chicken's head, then Human could have had chicken breast for dinner.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i am laffin an laffin. anythin widda rubber chicken getz me evree time!
an i wuz lookin back at friday an saturday. i luv yer paper-moniez an da grate toyz u made owta dem ... an, uv course, i luv yer friday fashunz!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was so cute Daisy.
~Charybdis & Scylla

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love sunday comics wif Daisy.

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy that's a hilarious comic, I've just had to pick myself up off the floor, hahaha!

Thank you for commenting in my blog that Ollie was a beautiful cat. He certainly was, both in looks and in nature:)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy I am LAUGHING out loud! That was excellent! ha ha

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We always look forward to your cartoons, Daisy!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We love that comic, Daisy! Best one yet! LOL LOL LOL

Samantha & Mom said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! We love your Sunday Comics and that one was so funny! That last picture is hilarious!
Your Fl furiends,

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehe,that is very very cute~!!!
I love the comic today, Daisy, I think you just put the chicken to a safer place, not hurt them.
I can see that you are protect the chicken~!

The Devil Dog said...

Ha ha ha You crack me up too, Daisy. You are so funny.

Roxy

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you crack us up too! We are glad the chicken was rubber.

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

It would have been okay if you bit the chicken's head. I would not have been upset about that.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey you crack me up too!! i am laffin' and laffin' and sarge is yellin' "what is WRONG wif you?" and i still laff!!! poor chicken, you crack me UP!

smiles, auntie bee

Honey P. Sunshine said...

MOL!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, Daisy, that made me laff and laff! I'm glad you didn't really put the bitey on a chicken head, though. The beak would be pretty sharp. You could bite something, though. You know what? CHICKEN BUTT!!! hahahahahaha!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sarge Charlie said...

Yep, I was in another room and Miss Bee was cackling like a chicken, opps wrong choice of words, you did crack her up and now you cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

I think that was a very silly comic Daisy. You ae quite the comedienne.

Tara said...

HAHAHAHA...that was great! I love chicken, I'd probably bite his head too!

Tara

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, that was funny! Thank you for giving me a good laugh.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahaha, you crack me up too, Daisy. What a great comic strip, you are a many talented cat!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, the picture of you cracking yourself up is way funny! The comic is good too, but your laughing face is much sweeter!

Kitikata-san said...

Ha ha ha! Oh Daisy, I think your joke is best because of the middle photo. Hey Daisy, I like all those paper toys too. How did you make those?

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Did you name dis chix-hen before you bit itz head? Iz your momee going to roastie dis fur you? She should be furry careful if she doez...rubber doez not roastie furry well & possi-bully will fill da houze wit stinkie smoke & den you will have to go out in your stroller fur dinner! Pleaze warn your momee.

MaoMao said...

hehehehe, Daisy, I love yur comicks! And that's such a cute pickshure of you laffin', you're makin' my mom make that SQUEE noise again!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Nomi said...

yor teef look real sharp. Gud job it was only a rubbur chickhen

Catlady4 said...

You're very funny Daisy! My tongue sticks out when i'm laughing, too.

Thomassina

Dma said...

that's the best chicken crossing the road joke EVER.

Laura W said...

Hi Daisy!
Mosaic Lady is eating a Chicken Pot Pie right now that she overcooked in the microwave so much that it looks just like your prop! She's very pathetic in the kitchen Daisy, but she opens my cans real good.

LOOK! I got my own signature.
I had planned to get my own blog next week, Daisy, but Mosaic Lady agreed to foster TWO KITTENS for THREE WEEKS, starting Tuesday.
Daisy...HALP ME.
They are NOT getting adopted.
NOT
NOT
NOT

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy,
It tastes just like your prop.
Mosaic Lady

Milton said...

Daisy,
LMAO!!
That means Laughing My A** off. (I spelled the kinda bad word with stars, 'coz there might be little one reading this -- but you get the idea. Also, I think its more polite this way, don't you think?)
---Beezer

Daisy said...

ML, I am sorry about your dinner. Rubbery chicken tastes like... rubber!

Annie, I love your new profile picture.

Beezer, you have very good manners to spell the word that way.

Oh, and my Mommie learned to make the origami paper moneys from a book.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Daisy, the mystery was the kitties on our blog today were Lemieux and Ariel from the Kitties and Mom, we are sisters and brother now. We've adopted each other. Thanks for playing.
Your FL furiends,

sammawow said...

Oh, hahahahaha, that was a very funny comic today. We are all laughing aloud!!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Thanks- We needed a good laugh!

~J&B

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahaha - hehehe - haha - hehehehehehe - hahahahaha! We are ROTFL!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, too Daisy!!!

jenianddean said...

You crack me up Daisy! If I had knees I would have slapped one after that joke!

-Jasper Mckitten-Cat

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yoo krak me up, too!!!!! DO YOO KNOW WARE I CAN GIT A RUBBER CHIKKIN TOY! CUZ THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'D BE GOOD TO BUNNYKIK AND YOO MUST BE VARY FAMEUS TO STAR IN YER OWN KOMIK STRIP HAHAHAHA I SED "STRIP"! ARE YOO A STRIPPER?? HAHAHA I KRAK MYSELF UP PLEEZE AND THANK YOO LIFE'S A TRIP!!!!!

Gretchen said...

Ha, Ha, I laughed myself silly. I loved your chicken cartoon.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Great cartoon, Daisy! lol :-)))))

Jaya said...

Finally, the REAL answer
to the mystery that has
puzzled Earth residents
for so very long: 'WHY
did the chicken cross
the road?'

Thank-you, Daisy!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Daisy ... you NEVER fail to make me laugh. Such a good thing these days!!!

I was wondering if I could use this at my blog with a link back. I really love it ((smile))

Related Posts with Thumbnails