Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: A good scratch




Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so admiring you could Scratch so freely~!
Everytime I scratch, mommy and michico don't allow me to do it~! So I just can scratch a little~! They afraid of me scratch too hard~! So, after I scratch they will do very detail checking on me, afraid there is something on me makes me scratch~! I think they are just too nervous, don't they?

Hmmmmm
Your stratch pictures are great, you are so adorable~!

Anonymous said...

awww someone has an itch. Cute shots (like how nice and clear they are). Neat marking too. oo

^^

Parker said...

That feels good just looking at it!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! Looks like you really got in a good scratch.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We jus luv lookin at yur pretty face no matter what yur doin.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oooh nuffin like a good scratch. Duz yer mum yell at yoo "Daisy git yer paw out of yer ear"? My mum allus sez that to me. Well except she duzn't call me Daisy, she sez Flynn.

Anonymous said...

scratching is so good when it really itchy.lolz...happy WW!
mine is up too!

Ramses said...

Daisy you somehow manage to look cute even when you're scratching! ;)

Celeste said...

What a smile! Now that is a feel good scratch! Great WW

The Meezers or Billy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh good scratch

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup, it's a good scratch when you bend yer ears!
I see yer cute whiskers too.

The Furry Kids said...

Great scratch! Sometimes you just gotta dig in your ears. It feels pretty good, doesn't it?

EG

Dma said...

That feels good just looking at your good scratch.

Jessie said...

OH, to be a cat! Very cute pictures. Happy WW!

LZ said...

I can see the smile on your face, that is one good itching!!

Kaze

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like to scratch right after I've had nip. Nice good scratch...auh...

jams o donnell said...

Now that is bliss. I wish I could do that! Happy WW

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Scratching is good, with just the right touch here and there

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! We like the cute way you close your eye when you scratch.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ohhhh i wish i could do that!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

adorable--came on give Daisy a scratch!

Unknown said...

That looks like it felt really good.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

DITTO!!!

Siani said...

Ooh! Nothing beats a good scratch. Happy WW, Daisy!

Hot(M)BC said...

There's nothing like a good scratch for sure. Mmmmmm
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

WHY ARE YOO SKRATCHING??? DO YOO HAVE FLEEEZE??? HAHAHAHA! THAT RIMES WITH PLEEEZE!!! OR MAYBEY YOO HAVE HED LICE. YOO KNOW SEPTEMBER IS NASHUNUL HED LICE AWARENESS MUNTH. I DON'T HAVE HED LICE. OR FLEEEZE. PLEEZE AND THANK YOO. LIFE'S A TRIP!!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your pictures are so cute Daisy.
~Scylla & Charybdis

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'll help yoo skratch yer hard-to-reech spots if yoo like!

And just ignore Trip. He's an oaf. I hope he didn't hert yer feelings. Cuz if he did, I wood be obligaytid to beet him up, and I think I mite end up on the loozing end of that encownter.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a very good scratch Daisy.

Daisy said...

Skeezix, do not worry, Tripper did not hurt my feelings. I checked very closely, and I did not see any lice. Or fleas either.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Now that looks like you took care of that itch with no problem.

Purrs
Abby

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Dat iz a furry good way to spend da wordz. Did you find anyting in doze cute earz of yourz?

Momee iz workin' on da red hat tingie wit Auntie Stinkie. We would like to open up da club fur da Red Hat Cat Club in December mebbe. We will have kat size hatz availa-bull fur doze wishin' to join. But we haz to develop a button logo & dat iz be-yond momee at dis point. She needz a good long week-end to work it out!

Anonymous said...

good scratch there Daisy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aaaaah, there really isn't anything like a good scratch. It looks like yoor winking at us...

Team Tabby said...

A good scratch is like a good stretch.

Forty Paws said...

Oh yeah. We can feel it, it's so good in your photo!

We're glad you support the ASPCA. Efurrycat needs to be involved in helping to end animal cruelty.

We're sorry Mercy's story made your eyes leak. It does us too. We hope that guy gets 10 years, providing he is found guilty, which we're hoping for also.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I SO wish I could reach back there like you can! ~Fiona Bun

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy you are so cute scratching away! x

Catlady4 said...

There is no substitute for a good scratch!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Great scratch and you look fabUlous as always!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You scratching makes me itch...

The "other carrot" near my bed is actually a tail on my bed. This particular bed also has eyes that are blue like mine. It is another bed that the Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue makes and sells.

JuJuBee

Milton said...

Aaahhhhhh....
That looks like it felt good!
---Beezer

ASTOR CATS said...

That itch deserves what it got - a good scratch. You look so satisified - we thinks you found the right spot.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Tyler said...

Daisy,
You make the silliest faces even when you're doing simple actvities like scratching. I think it's because you're cute.

DigitalShutterMania said...

Daisy, you found the right spot yeah.. felt good and smile.

The Devil Dog said...

What great scratching ability. And looking cute, too. You are so cool, Daisy


Roxy

jenianddean said...

Not much better than a good ear scratch ... except when someone does it for you!
--Jasper

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I like that big smile on your face, Daisy! Nothing' like a good scratch!

~ Bob

The Furry Fighter said...

oooo get RIGHT in there Daisy! nothing like a good old scrath is there? when i scratch i poke my tongue in and out in time with my leg...meowmie keeps trying to film me doing it but keeps failing miserably x

Karen Jo said...

That was a good scratch, Daisy. It looks like you really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a good scratch!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh now you have us scratching, too!! Love the pictures.
Your FL furiends,

Dorydoo said...

Hi, Daisy! Guess what -- you and me scratch so much alike! I like that scratching position, too, and I get a similarly intense look on my face -- gotta scratch that itch, gotta scratch it, gotta scratch it!

Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

Anonymous said...

Whan an adorable picture of you scratching, Daisy! I so enjoy a good scratch! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Ann (MobayDP) said...

That's just too cute! :)

Andree said...

You're so lucky you can reach all those itchy spots. I can't!! (You're way cuter scratching than I am, too!)

We had a tragedy in the family yesterday, Daisy. It's just so good to see you happy and healthy!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

A good scritch always feels goods!

momsbusy said...

nofin beffer than skratchin an itch. well, except temptations.

yuki & kimiko

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, that's such a cute photo of you! You look like you're smiling!

Tiger Lily said...

Ahhhh, a good scratch feels so great! You're so cute Daisy!

Lux said...

Oh, there's nothing like a good scratch - you got that right!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Wow Daisy! You were scratching so vigorously that you were bending the tip of your plucky little ear right over. For a nano-second you had flippy-doodle ears! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Boy said...

Gweat scwatch Daisy!
I can see you're weawwy enjoying it - you've got your eyes half cwosed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails