Friday, December 7, 2007

Fashion Friday: I AM a Christmas Angel!

I am very excited because I got a special outfit from my Grandma in the mail yesterday. See? It is an angel suit. It has a beautiful shiny white gown, feathery angel wings, and my very own halo! Now I am a REAL Christmas Angel! Hey, maybe I can grant Christmas wishes!!!
I found out that wings are a little bit hard to wear.
Being an angel is making me hungry...
So now I get my very own Christmas wish! TEMPTATIONS!
I am a very tired Christmas Angel. I will hang up my wings for now. But I will still try to be good. Because Santa Claws is coming to town soon.

Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a lovely outfit, Daisy! You are a beautiful Christmas angel. You do look tired in that last photo. I guess being an angel is hard work.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wut a byootiful angel u ar daisy ... altho yer halo izza little awry!
yer grandma iz so thotful.
luv--jh

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! That suits you perectly!

Anonymous said...

Your cat must hate you for all those outfits you make! :-) Joking, nice cat, I love them too.
GuitarFlame.com

ZOOLATRY said...

Sweet Daisy... in all honesty we KNOW that wings and a halo are NOT required to make you an angel.

Poppy Q said...

Oh miss daisy angel I knows that santa will know you has been good for most of the year.

Except when you put the bitey on your mommy and killed all dem sea monkeys.

What a nice granny to buy you dis angel outfit. You is a sooper supermodel.

Poppy Q

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are the most beautiful Christmas Angel ever!

You have a great Grandma for sending you such a beautiful angel outfit :-D

Ramses said...

Oh what an inspirational model shoot! You'z look amazing as an angel, with those purrty wings and dat halo! :) I'z see the Temptations too and fink I understand what I should demand in payment for each modelling assignment, but I'z get so excited when I see the camera that I'z forgetted all this stuff... :( I'z will try harder, honest! ;)

Purrs,
Isis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo make a purrfect little angel. We can tell yoor a little tired, yoor halo slipped a little bit. Yoo haf a super gramma to send yoo such cute stuff.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are so beautiful Daisy! Will you come sit atop our Christmas tree?

Honey P. Sunshine said...

those wings are feathers, i bet you can fly

The M's said...

We always knew you were an angel, now we know for certain that you truly are an angel.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy! My heart melted a little when I saw! Wow!! x

Mickey's Musings said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! You are a cute angel! Don't worry about anything,when santa see that pic, he'll make sure you are on the "nice" list(you were there already!)
Grant my wish? A home for everycat!!
Purrs

Dma said...

I did not realize that being an angel was such hard and tiring work. Oh wait a minute... yes I did.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are a darling little angel honey! very sweet too...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Parker said...

Awwww, Dasiy, you are the cutest angel ever! That is adorable!

Lux said...

Your Grandma must know you well - you make a perfect angel!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your the most beautiful Christmas Angel I've ever seen :)

Scout said...

I loves, loves, loves, your Christmas Angel outfit! It is purrfect for a little “devil” likes you!

Purrs,
Scout

Forty Paws said...

Your Grandma spoils you just a little bit, doesn't she? You're a beautiful angel.

Luf, Us

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You make a beautiful angel.

We are glad your Mommy didn't make you sit on top of a tree though. That is what Mommy did with her angel. She said it is a tree topper and stuck it on top of the Christmas tree. It looks like it is going to fall off.

Anonymous said...

you are a beautiful angel Daisy. We're very impressed with your patience. We never allow our mammy to put clothes on us, but then we are "the wildcats"

Stay good so Santa brings lots of stuff.
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Uh-oh Daisy, you're halo is askew! Were you having a bad thought?

You look very cute in that outift~!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are the cutest little angel we ever saw. Your grandma must love you lots! Be careful that your mom does not want you to sit on top of the tree for free. You should be paid lots of Temptations for that.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

you are a lovely angel. I bet Santa brings you and Pixie many many Temptations and banners

The Furry Kids said...

You are a very beautiful angel, Daisy. And you are a very professional model for not putting the bitey on your wings.

Love,
Tazo

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I could not think of a more purrfect outfit for you at Chrissmousey.

Purrs

Abby and Boo

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

So cute as always! hehe I think the the photo with the halo ringing your is just to sweet! ~Queen Snickers

Clover said...

Daisy, you look beautiful! You look really good as an angel! I wonder if you always take such fantastic pictures, or if your Mommie has to take hundreds, like mine?!
Love Clover xo

The Meezers or Billy said...

you're a very sweet little angel Daisy!

Black Cat said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You are a beautiful Christmas Angel. Just don't climb to the top of the tree and sit down though, that could be very uncomfortable, hehe:) xxx

Anonymous said...

Look out Victoria's Secret... Here comes Daisy!

Glad you got a temptation! :-D)

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
You are the sweetest little angel I've ever seen. It's OK if your halo gets a little crooked. It happens to the best of 'em. Your Grandma is so nice to spoil you like that.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

What a beautiful Christmas Angel you are~!!!!!!! You are very good in this outfit.
A little tight waist line design make you even beautiful~!!! who said angel won't have great body shape!!!!

You look absulotely gorgeous, Daisy~!!

Sarge Charlie said...

I like your grandma, she is such a nice lady for sending you this outfit.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You certaintly are a lovely angel, Diasy. You look very cute in your outift, It was nice of your grandma to send it to you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, just when we think you can't possibly come up with another pretty outfit, you do!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

What a cute angel outfit! You look really wonderful Daisy!
You have a super sweet gramma that she sent you such a fun outfit. Purrrrfect!

Jimmy Joe said...

You are a perfect angel, Daisy. Your granny is a very good shopper.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sassy Kat said...

What a beautiful outfit, how much your grandma must love ya. I bet ya just cannot wait to see what the mailman brings to your house. I must tell the writin staff about this, maybe a part could be written around this outfit. Hey, maybe ya could think of somethin and put paw to paper. What do ya think?

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you are the Best Christmas Angel ever!

Not The Mama

Bogdan, the editor said...

In the third photo... it looks like you made magic!! Did you do that yourself??

Lisa said...

You certainly are the prettiest little angel, Daisy! Just stay off the top of the Christmas tree!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh No!! I got your email saying that there is trouble on my blog. I cannot even login to investigate. I will have to wait for my mamma to fix it after work.

Thank you for letting me know. You did NOT do anything illegal, so do not worry.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

IT IS FIXED! Please come back if you'd like to leave a comment.

The Wanderer said...

thats an adorable angel outfit!!!

Asta said...

Daisy
WE all enjyed youw dwum solo so vewy much,xept fow Joe who was cleawly jelly of youw abilities. Ummm, yes Mommi found the lizawd,hehehe, she got up in the dawk to go to the bathwoom , and you know,hehehehe, but it's Ok, aftew she got thwough scweeming ,she went back to bed...I'm so glad you had a good time..I'm exhausted tooo..I think I'm going to sneep all weekend.
You make pawsitively the most bootiful angel!!!
my wish is mowe visit's fwom you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

Dat last pic made me laugh & da momee iz havin' a hard itme holdin' it togedder at work. I tinks you looks like dat Halo & you & da wingz got a itty-bitty drunk on da treatz! were doze rum'n'egg nog temptashunz?

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean snorfed ger drink a little at the last pic. Being good must be hard...

Tybalt said...

What a wonderful present from your grandma! You make a beautiful angel, Daisy.

cheryl said...

awwwwwwwwwwww! cute overload must be beggin' for that last picture!!

you are as beautyful onna outside as onna inside now, daisy--skeezy is one lucky dude, an' he can truly say, "oh, honey, you look like an angel!"

your gramma must be one of santa's elfs in disguise! ;-)

the meowers, via meower mom

Tyler said...

Ah Daisy, Grandmas are the best! You look so precious. If you're wishes come true, please grant jobs for Sammy and Miles beans please.

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Daisy! You are a beautiful angel. Your Grandma must love you very much!

My sweater is a little bit tight already. I am afraid I am ready for a larger size.

L. Alida said...

See? I was right. Kitties are angels sent to Earth. :) (actually all animals are, but as you know kitties are very special.) You are adorable Daisy.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Unknown said...

You are an everyday angel, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Awww Daisy yoo are the most byootyful angel we ever saw.We speshully like the second pikchur of yoo. We see yer halo slipped a bit in the last pikchur, but that's ok, no cat can be purrfectly good all the time.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love your angel outfit Daisy. I can't believe that bloglines did not have you up this morning. It's not as if Momma were up early!

I am glad we finally got to see you though.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Maybe you could write, direct, and star in yer furry own Christmas play!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Duz this meen yoo can't be nawty?????

Menopauseprincess said...

I'm not a cat person BUT yours is pretty charming. I suspect the last picture probably tells the whole story, the fallen halo!

Sassy Kat said...

Daisy, Daisy where are ya?????

Phoebe said...

Nice to meet you, Daisy! Your grandma made you into a darling angel. Those wings look like a mighty fine toy though ...

Andree said...

Daisy, this is most wonderful. You are the best angel in the world. Even if your halo has slipped there at the end!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are so beautiful as an angel!
happy holidays

Pumpkin said...

LOL! I LUV the last pikchur ov yu wiff the crooked halo. It must be vury hard werk bean good.

Anonymous said...

*grin*
You are such a cute angel!

Hot(M)BC said...

Wow, yoo reely is an angel, Daisy! Kewl!

sher said...

Daisy, you're amazing--and beautiful!!!!

sher said...

Daisy, you're amazing--and beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy Angel,
You are so precious!
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles & Lola

Dragonstar said...

The most beautiful Christmas Angel I've ever seen!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You are such a perfect angel in picture number two. I'll bet you got many treats wearing that outfit.

~Bathsheba

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are such a beautiful angel! I am so envious of your marvellous wardrobe.

The WriggleButts said...

Aww.. you're one cute angel, Daisy!

the WriggleButts

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

You are purrfect! I love you!

Bobby

Related Posts with Thumbnails