Saturday, December 8, 2007

Photo Hunters #46: Long

The Photo Hunters theme this week is long. So I am going to show you how I long to be high! Here I am on the canopy of the bed. Or, as I call it, the highwire. I am almost to the ceiling! One time, I got hit in the head by the ceiling fan. But I do not like to think about that. If I can get into any closet, I will always try to climb up high.
I also long to be on top of the kitchen cabinets. But they are too high for me to get up there by myself.
And another thing about being high that I noticed: it is a long way down! As a little bonus, I am going to show you a short film clip of me looking down from upstairs. Since I long to be high, I have no fear at all. Many times I will hang way over, and make my Mommie get very scairt. But she still kept filming with one hand while she grabbed me with the other!



Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It IS a long way down~!
Especially I see the last MOVIE!!!!

And this is the first time I heard your mommy's voice~!!! She has a very lovely voice~!!!! Even say "no no no"~!!!! And the music~!!! Wowww..... absulotely suit very well to your behavior, hahahaha~!!!!!

Have a great Saturday~!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

P.S. I love the expression at the movie you look back to your mommy, it looks like:
"Can't I do the short cut?"
Hehehehe, you are so cute~!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy that video made me shiver!! Really - you do scare me! x

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos and video, Daisy! :) Terrific take on the theme this week. :) I like to get up high too, but sadly there aren't many places where I can climb up high.

Leslie said...

AArrghh! I'm so scarred I have to go hide under Trixie.

*wail*

That was a mistake, she's in a MOOD.

Dragonstar said...

Lovely LONG shots

Catzee said...

I don't know why the peoples don't fink we can jump that far. I done it a bunch a times whenever I can 'scape from the house. But mom gets scared an' won't let me do that.

jams o donnell said...

My cats find there is nothing better than gettting up high for a god view of what's going on. They were annoyed when we cloes up the open staircase. A lovely seklection as ever. Happy weekend

Ramses said...

Oh I'z sure you'd love our cat run, Ramses and I'z climb in that lots - all the way to the top and Dad says he's goin' to gets us all a tree to go in there for even more climbin! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Parker said...

You were gonna' jump weren't you Daisy???
Do you want to come over to my party today? Since we are being kept upstairs all day, Mommy said you could teleport over for some fun!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i was scairt you were going to fall honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you live in the most beautifulist house we ever saw! One time our Mom was going down a stairway like yours at our cousin Gizmo's house and as a wee tiny kitten Gizmo flew off his balcony onto her back and scairt the dickens out of her. She still has the scars from that one!

Sarge Charlie said...

Well Miss Daisy, I would be scairt that you would fall

Mickey's Musings said...

Great take on LONG. I like to get up high too,butnow that I've had a taste of outdoors,I LONG to go out!
Your video was too cute and scary!
It really shows how tiny your.No wonder your Mom worries :)
Purr

Louche Tabby said...

...I like the vid....ther are some great shots of your buttz.....

Laura W said...

Exciting movie, Daisy!
If it is not already there, you should add Stunt Cat to your resume. Have Pixie waiting below with a pillow to catch you and hurl yourself off like an action character!

Monty Q. Kat said...

You had MomBean yelling 'Be careful! Get back!!!'

HA!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very brave when it is such a LONG way down.

We are glad you are safe.

~Scylla & Charybdis

The Devil Dog said...

You are very brave Daisy. I wasn't very brave at the vet yesterday without mom. I bet you would have done lots better.

Roxy

Cindy said...

Daisy, I bet you scare your mom half to death! Ricky gets up on top of the fridge but then decides it's such a long way down that he wants someone to lift him down.

Anonymous said...

Be careful, Daisy! It's a long way down!!!!

Kate said...

Daisy, that is a long way down. Do be careful!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo are furry brave being up high like that Daisy. Bet yoo would like to come here and climb up high in our trees.

Randi said...

Daisy! I bet you are one of those kitties that LOVES to scare your mama & make her worry about you! That's a long way down! You need to be a little more considerate of your mama's feelings...I know you will always land on all 4 paws..but your death-defying acts are a bit worrysome...Please stay safe!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Forty Paws said...

Be furry careful Daisy! That is a LONG way down from your stairs.

Luf, Us

Dma said...

my diego-San loves to climb up high too. theo and Thompson just like to get high on catnip.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

I don't long to be up high, but, like Mickey, I long to be outside when I'm stuck in the house.

Did you bite your mommie when she pulled you back? Bathsheba would have.

~Jake

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yer tail is curly too

Magdalen Islands said...

This is such a fun blog!
Gimme A Dream @ EntreCard

Black Cat said...

My head is still reeling from the video. I don't like heights! Please don't askeer your Mommie like that:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, that is a long way down. Be careful. It would be a bad time to loose your footing!!!

G.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We noticed you gots a furry nice long tail too!

jenianddean said...

I also "long" to be up high, but I was even scairt when you were that close to the edge. Thank goodness for moms!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Bogdan, the editor said...

Very smart use of the theme. As always, Daisy, you outdo yourself!

Siani said...

Oh! Daisy! Did I just see you bite your Mommy? I hope it was a loving bite, not a nasty one. Great, long pics, BTW, but be careful - you really don't want to be having a long fall. Have a lovely, purry weekend.

My LONG pics are up at Siani's Pot-Pourri, where you also have a couple of awards waiting for you.

BunGirl said...

Wow Daisy, maybe you should have posted about your LONG tail! lol Great pics though.

Mommy Lutchi said...

i love kitty cat and I hope I can have one oneday....love all the photos a lot.

Mine is up at 4 Seasons and
2 Cents Worth . Hope u can visit me too. Happy Hunting.

DK & The Fluffies said...

The only thing I like to hop up on is the Fridge.

Anonymous said...

Being up high can be fun Daisy! The movie scairt us a little bit because your mom thought you were going to fall, but she saved the day.

BenSpark said...

Daisy you are long and lovely. Nice photos.

Gretchen said...

You have very scary places to fall from. You are a very brave stunt cat.

I love your site, I was catching up on the post that I missed. You make such a pretty angel, too.

Hugs...G

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Great LONG pictures. We're stuill thinkin about it, but we gotta idea!

Anonymous said...

All great photos! Cute clip too. That is a long way down! Have a good weekend.

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, yur video made Momma holler SQUEE -- she just loved that sweet look you gave back atchyer Mommy! hehehe

You and my sistur Dorydoo have a lot in kommon -- you both love to climb and love to be up HIGH!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*! Such precious pictures of you, Daisy dear! You certainly stretch out long, too, while you are trying to see how you might get up on top of the cabinets!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Eeek, your movie scairt us! We don't have stairs they look fun and frighting at the same time! ~Queen Snickers

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are a very brave kitty.
Yet I have to admit I got scared at the video.Please be careful I would be sad if something happen to you.

Gellianne said...

Hi,Daisy! So may I long to be's! I have my share of long to be's too!You are a clever cat!

**"Liza"** said...

hes cute and very energetic long cat ;)..Mine is up too

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Wow! That is very high up! I did that a couple times on our balcony railing and my mommy got scairt too! But I don't think I like it very much. If I fall I will end up in the Out and I may not be able to find my way back in and then I may have to live under a BBQ again. I don't wanna live under a BBQ again.

You are a very brave kitty!

~Persephone

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Scary video! Daisy, you are an adventurous kitty! Very cute...

Cheers,

Rosa

Anna said...

this so cute...what a great shot...Thanks for sharing...
Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are one brave and acrobatic kitty! My mom tells me no, no, no every time I try to go high, too. But I'm in no danger, because if I fell, my floppy belly would fan out like a flying squirrel and I could just glide to safety!

Rocky

Sassy Kat said...

Daisy I am leavin this message here as I do not trust the black hole of the puter world to eat the message I sent to ya by e mail. I wanted to be sure ya got the message so here it goes. Oh, and by the way you scared me when ya hang over the upstairs railings. Be careful.

Sassy C. Little, Executive Producer of Little Productions invites you to join in the celebration of the near completion of CCSI II: The Santa Caper

Who: Cast & Crew
What: Party
Where: Hearst Castle at San Simian, CA on Tuesday, December 11 at 6:00 pm est

My private pilots will be available for you to transport you to California on Tuesday and upon arrival at the nearest airport to San Simian you will then be taken to the Hearst Castle by a private helicopter.

The party will start at 6:00 pm est and go until the last one leaves. Again my personal pilots will take you back home when you want to leave. Please keep in mind when partying that the next day you will be needed on the set for more rehersals.

No need to RSVP me or call the pilots, just arrive at the airport anytime and wisk you away to California. All you have to do is show up at Sassy's and everything will be waiting.

You have all gone beyond my wildest dreams in doing all you can to make this show beyond what I thought it could be. I want to thank all of you and for this reason I am having this celebration in your honor. Hope to see you all there.

Most Sincerely,
Sassy

Miz said...

Good use of the theme Daisy. I can see why you make you Mom nervous when you get too close to that edge.

My photo hunt would be a challenge to a closet loving Kitty like you.

Natalie said...

What an adventurous kitty!

My LONG picture is up too! :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

As you say it's a long way down. Please be careful and don't hurt yourself!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, you are very brave to be up so high without a harness or a safety net! And what a wonderful way of interpreting the theme! Puddy has decided she wants to join in on the Photo Hunters fun, so we're checking out the website. We're going to watch the video but Puddy's a little scared, she doesn't want you to fall and hurt yourself.

Katie and Puddy @ A Byootaful Life

Andree said...

I never realized until this movie how petite you are, Daisy. You are a tiny little thing! Your tail is as svelte and expressive as your body. Such a star!

Related Posts with Thumbnails