Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Mystery: What's Behind the Door?

Here I am sitting on the other side of the double doors in a bedroom, asking nicely for the doors to open.I tried scratching and scratching on the doors, but they still did not open.
Next, I peeked under the door...
... and then stuck my arm through.
There is something on the other side of the doors that I really want. Can you guess what it is?

A. A lizard
B. A small pile of Temptations
C. My big sister Pixie
D. Nothing, I just do not like being locked in a room


If you think you know the answer, click HERE to see if you are correct.
Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Hello Pixie bananas. Does you girls have your own rooms? That was a nice story.

Have a lovely week ladies.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah~!
THERe is Pixie~!!! I see!!!!
Thanks for this great answers~! I guess wrong~!
But I do love this answer at the first time, because it means love~!

Parker said...

I was wrong! I thought that there was nothing!
It's nice to know you wanted to be by Pixie!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We don't like closed doors either. Sadly, scratching on them doesn't seem to work to get them to open!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Our mom is heartwarmed that you wanted to be with your bid sister because we do NOT like to be together in the same room. Unless Temptations are involved.

~J&B

bluecrystaldude said...

Haha! Love it! My answer is correct! :D

bluecrystaldude

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we finally got one right. We've been guessing very badly lately.

We were glad to see Pixie! She must be bashful, like our Sarah.

Irishcoda said...

LOL, I guessed wrongly! I should have remembered that Mouse and Amber do the same thing when they are on either side of the door. Have a great day!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We guessed C and got it correct!!! We do the same thing, and our mombean thinks it is so cute. However, she has yet to capture it on camera.

Anonymous said...

I hope Pixie and Daisy's feet were both okay!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We coudn't guess, cause any closed door is cause for us to investigate what is on the other side. You have to turn the door handle to open the door Daisy. We can almost do it, we have been working really hard to figure out how.

It was nice to see Pixie.

Scylla, Charybids & Socks

Anonymous said...

We finally got one right Daisy! We had a feeling it was your sis because Fritz has a fit every morning when Dad shuts the bathroom door while showering, and Fritz scratches and meows to be let in as soon as he hears the water shut off. We cats HATE closed doors. Nice post Daisy. have a great day.
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Anonymous said...

Daisy, surely you know they only thing that will work on a closed door is Machine Paw! hehe ;)

Mickey's Musings said...

Yay! I guessed right ! I figured if you wanted out you would probably look ay the camera)Poking your paw under the door tells me Pixie (or somebean) might be there :)
That was a good mystery !
Purrs Mickey

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I am very happy to see Pixie today. she is very cute.

purrs to both of you

Amber-Mae said...

Ahahaha! I picked the wrong answer. That's a funny answer picture!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i luv multipul choice testz ... i alwayz havva 1 in 4 chance uv bein rite. an dis time i wuz rite!
i am laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Ooops, I was wrong! I figured it was temptations!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm getting good at this game!

jenianddean said...

I was wrong!! I thought it was nothing because we hate to be locked out of anywhere!

Hi Pixie! ::waves paw:: Are you enjoying your bananer behind those doors??

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Note from Mom: I love seeing their paws come under the doors. It cracks me up!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Hello dear Pixie! Happy Presidents day... hope you all have extra bananas and lizards today.
xoxoxo

The Furry Kids said...

Dang! We guessed wrong again! We thought for sure it was D. :/

Anonymous said...

Ha! I thought it was Temptations. Pixie is better though! I hope you have a great day, and Bertie wanted to thank you for your sweet comment and hope for his poo!

Paula said...

Yay, I guessed right this time! I have two kitties and they do the same thing, even though when they are in the same room they mostly ignore each other. Kittehs are funny!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love your mystery mondays!!! i was wrong this time but i love it anyway!!! thanks for making me smile!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Sassy Kat said...

I never, never, never guess the right answer. Oh well, it is fun to keep tryin. I am wonderin though who was in the closet with Pixie takin the photo of your cute little arm and foot?? Hope it wasn't the closet monster.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I thought it must be something in there that you wanted! Why were you locked in the room?
Hey, Daisy, I mentioned you in my Big World today. Come and see!
--JB

Sarge Charlie said...

heck a brick, i was wrong, sometimes you can trick the old sarge.......

Black Cat said...

This one had me stumped coz I thought it could have been any of them, but I'm glad it was Pixie! Give the girl a bananer:)

BTW, Pinky has left a comment for you on mine bloggie:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I guessed Pixie! He He. I would not like being locked in, but probably wouldn't scratch at a door like that unless another cat were there!

G

The Meezers or Billy said...

we guessed wrong - we scratch at the doors when there's nothing there.

Anonymous said...

Didn't get this one. I gave you my vote I think your winning now :)

Dma said...

Boy was I wrong. With my boyz the answer is usually always a modified "D." The only thing on another side of a door that they usually work that hard for is me.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy I was wrong I was sure it was just you don't like being locked out of rooms. I think what you need is an Mu shue and iris they can open any door !!!!


Lilly lu

Chrissie said...

Before I click on the answer, I'm going to guess that it's a small pile of Temptations: RATS, it was Pixie! You girls have a wonderful Monday!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oops! We guessed wrong! But it was hard guessing as all the answers were good answers.

Milton said...

I thought it was Pixie. I don't think a George lizard could get in your house!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we gessed wrong! It was good to see Pixie tho...be careful that Pixie doesn't mistake yoor foot fur a bananer and try to bite it.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I wuz right. I do that to the baffroom door if Eric is on the uvver side.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Yea! We guessed right! We knew you loved your sister and wanted to be near her! hehe :D ~Queen Snicker

The Cat Realm said...

Oh, I am good! Once again I solved your mystery correctly! These Mondays are good training for CCSI personal!

Forty Paws said...

Uh oh. We guessed D. We were wrong!

Luf, Us

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wha
t a cute picture you used for your answer! But did Pixie lock you in that room???

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Pixie! we haven't see you in a while. Have you been enjoying the warm weather in Florida? My grandbeans will be going there next week for vacation!

I was very wrong Daisy. I chose D. You are good at this mystery stuff. I love that cute paw reaching under the door!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Pixie! You won you won you won the Who do You Love contest Monty put on in the Other Catagory. I knew you would. You love your bananers so much. What a great entry.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I thoughts it was temtayshuns. Oh well's ..... I is glad to see Pixie, it's beens awhiles. Has you had your nana's lately,Pixie?

Ramses said...

Oh I guess it right! :) I just love guessing what you'z going to do next or find! :)

Kimo and Sabi said...

We were right! DId Pixie play wif yer toesies or thwap them?

The Wanderer said...

we loves the guessing games!!
We thought it would be D cause we is that way. We likes easy access and if we is locked in, whooo hoo the meowing hits the fan!!
So which ones of you was locked in? You or Pixie?

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I think any of those answers could be the right one!
(I guessed B temptations, but I was not correct.)

L. Alida said...

I was hoping it was Pixie and I was happy to see that it was. :) You two are such pretty curly girl sisters! My kitties do not like closed doors either. Fun game Daisy!
Love and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Unknown said...

Oh, that was a good one. I thought you just didn't like closed doors. I like how Pixie is just sitting on the other side of the door watching your paw - very cute!

PrincessMia said...

I knew it would be Pixie!! That was a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

it's Your sister pixie.she may be joking with you.

Southbaygirl said...

Daisy, that was a fun Monday Mystery!! Thanks

By the way-dogs are silly

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Tybalt said...

Wow! This is the first time I guessed wrong!

Fun game, Daisy!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Awwwww! Brothers and sisters are nice, but kitty treats are always better! Hehehehehe!

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S Day

PB 'n J said...

We guessed wrong too - we thought it was going to be your new present!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure, but guessed right. That's because that's what I do -- I put my paws under a door when one of the other cats is locked up behind it.

I think if there were Temptations behind the door, you would have knocked it down with a mighty kick or two.

Leona said...

We were right! I sure would like to lock Guy in a closet. -Sultanfus

Mo and The Purries said...

D'oh!
Chloe & I guessed TEMPTATIONS!!!

luv,
Not The Mama

The Furry Fighter said...

gah! i was very wrong. i foughts it was the lizard from your observation pen! by the way, does your Mum let you play ant the lizards after the observation has finished?

you asked me about the term 'bunged-up', yes it is a common term in the UK and is used in many contexts, such as when you have a cold and your nose is blocked, Beans say they are 'bunged-up'. some people (like my Mum) also use it to mean constipated. it is also used to describe most blockages (i.e. the road is bunged-up with cars). ise hope you will make this term popular in the States! :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
I wanted to make sure you knew about the 3rd eye! We read that a lot of lizards have a 3rd eye. Maybe that is why they keep getting away from you!
--JB

The Furry Fighter said...

PS - Daisy, I must alert you to an AMAZING TV series showing here in the UK called 'Life In Cold Blood' It is ALL ABOUT lizards!!! i love wildlife documentaries and have been watching them avidly. i finks they are available on the BBC website in a section called 'iPlayer' if you wanna check them out xxx

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I would NEVER have guessed that Pixie was in there! What a great mystery!
DMM

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I guessed wrong! I guessed D because I don't like being locked in and that's what I would do to try and get out.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I thought for certain it was Temptations! But it sure is good to see Pixie!

Fat Eric said...

I ALWAYS guess wrong on these quizzes of yours. I suppose I am just not a furry good guesser!

My Cornish Grandma used to have a cat who liked to play "paws under the toilet door". He would wait until some unsuspecting bean was sitting on the human litter box and then suddenly these brown tabby paws would strike under the door like lightning! People used to scream!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

YAY! We got it right AGAIN!

SophieKitty said...

I guessed wrong. I thought there was nothing on the other side. My mommie loved the picture of your paw underneath the door.

Asta said...

Shoot
I finally got one toatlly wong..I was suwe that you just didn't like being looced out..If Mommi goes to the bathwoom and closes the doow I complain and want to be let in..ow the bedwoom too..but being lockesd away fwom a sissy is sewious business
hope you got togethew
smoocie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

Darn, I thought it was the treats!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Figured you were playing pawsies with Pixie... that's mine favorite game. Bet if it had been Temptations or a pile of lizards, Daisy would have broken the door to get in. Hee hee,
KC

The Devil Dog said...

We were wrong. We thought it was Temptations. (You thought it was Temptations, I didn't guess ~ Lucky)

Roxy

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are very good pictures of you. We have missed seeing Pixie. We hope she is doing okay.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

Adorable kitty story told in photos! One of mine sometimes manages to get the bedroom door open, through repeated leaps at the doorknob and sheer cussedness. :o)

Zoey and the furballs said...

Oooowwwweeeeee! We got it right! We guess Pixie because the furballs do that too when one of them is on the other side of the door.

Anonymous said...

I withdraw from CCSI...:-( I was wrong... I do not like to be locked from a room, so I thought you was too.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know you wanted to be by Pixie!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Kitteh's need family :) I'm glad it was Pixie.

Tyler said...

Oh no, I guessed wrongly. I like your mysteries though. It's fun to try to guess the right answer. Congratulations for all your awards Daisy. And a special congrats to Pixie. What a funny idea to write a poem to bananners. We still haven't tried one. Mom was reading how a bit of fresh fruit and veggies are good for a kitty, so maybe she'll get some on her next grocery trip.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I guessed wrong :-p I had no idea it was Pixie!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Oh shoot! We guessed letter B - a small pile of Temptations. We were happy to see Pixie bananers, though! :)

Andree said...

I knew it was Pixie!!! What an adorable photo of a tiny foot. Mom keeps your house very clean, Daisy. I can tell. Because I live here, I can tell! Mancats are messy cats.

caspersmom said...

Hey, I guessed right for a change. It is big sister Pixie.

Casper

Related Posts with Thumbnails