Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Lizards are much craftier than I thought. I decided to be nice and invite the lizard to go "swimming."




I guess I should have used noodles instead of vegetables for my soup. Because every pool has a Noodle toy.
Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy, yoo neerly got him that time.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Excellent Daisy~!!!
I love the idea you say vegetables are "pool toys".

Great~!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That is one smart lizard you got there Daisy!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dang...maybe them lizards are smarter than you thought!!!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Parker said...

Rats! I guess the noodles would have been better!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

almost! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Bee was sitting here cracking up and I had to go see what was so funny. You are a very entertaining kitty, maybe you should be in the newspapers sunday funnies.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!! That was cute Daisy. Live and learn. Some day you will figure it out :)
Purrs Mickey

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Daisy, we hope you get one next time! We always love your lizard comics. Mom is cooking too, and since you're far away we'll go hang out with her in the kitchen. That's always worth a try, even though she hardly give us ANYTHING..

Kisses,
Bajas, Coco & Nimbus

Dma said...

Most outstanding imitation of the soup Nazi...

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hehe I likes the comic today!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Maybe you should get the lizards in there first and then add the vegetables/noodles.

They seem to be on to the toy angle.

Better luck next time Daisy.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

jenianddean said...

I guess you can't underestimate the craftiness of those lizards. Keep trying!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Good one Daisy!!!! Keep trying. I know you'll get one soon. maybe the pool noodle thingy would work. Who knows?

You know what? I have one of those flowered lizrd caps, too! Just wiating for the right opportunity to wear it...

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha, daisy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Noodles might have been a good idea, Daisy. Too bad you didn't get to make lizard soup this time.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You are too funny Daisy ... I love your comics! And that is a great suggestion to enter my picture from today in the Simply Siamese Spring Is Sprung contest, I will have momma do that! Thanks for the idea!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy another excellent Sunday Comic! You have so many ideas, but those lizards always seem to catch on. Maybe you can try to lure one into the microwave and zap it before he runs out!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy you awaus make us lauf mama had milk come out her nose when she read you comment.


Lilly Lu


rule of tumb sollow before looking at daisy sunday commics

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am laffin an laffin!
deer daisy ...
hav u tried "open mike nite?"
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Forty Paws said...

Da silly lissard wuz wearin a bathing cap! Dat wood haf ruined yur suup.

Luf, Us

Boy said...

You were cwever to invite him swimming Daisy! But I guess noodle toys might be better.

Black Cat said...

Oh noes, I've just snorted coffee out of my nose, ha ha ha! I was going to suggest putting the veggies in after, but Alasandra has already said it, heh heh:) xxx

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you must be quite a famous chef with that commercial gas stove! Perhaps next time you should invite the Lizard in to par boil before you throw in the veggies!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Very cute! Your comics are the only ones we read. We don't get a newspaper, so we look forward to yours!
--JB

Lux said...

Good try, Daisy! That lizard's pretty smart.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm surprised that lizard was smart enough to question vegetables in the warm pool. I thought they were dumber than that :-p

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, we were just out walking and almost had you a lizard!
We'll try again next time.

~ Bob and Patrick

L. Alida said...

The lizard's swimming cap was just the perfect touch! Oh how I look forward to your comics Daisy. You and your mommie are so funny! :)
Happy Sunday Curly Girl!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Asta said...

OhDaisy
You wewe thwawted again..I'm so sowwy..it seemed like a gweaat plan, but you'we wight about the noodel toys, and pawhaps the pool being on the stove might also give the game away..bettew luck next time..I know you won't give up
smoochie kisses
Asta

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, Daisy, you are so right about the noodles in the "pool" - I've seen those in our pool and I think that may have fooled your lizard! Maybe next time!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I think that plain lizard would be good enough. But it was a good try!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Try usin a pot lid nex time! Heh-heh...

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy,

We admire your persistence! Someday you will get the lizard!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Paula said...

I hope you try the noodle soup, Daisy. I bet that will work!

Tesla and Hansel said...

DIVE DIVE DIVE!

i'm sorry you didn't get to eat the lizard.

Mimi Lenox said...

I love the Lizard's bathing suit. That's hysterical. Interestingly, I had a dream last night that a lizard tried to get in my house under the door (probably because I watch Daisy's cartoons)
Where was Daisy when I needed her?! It was so yukky!

Full Monty Q said...

Dear Daisy, can you tell Pixie her Bananer Love entry won BEst Other in my contest? I'm finishing the post now but had to tell her!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

This was a great comic Daisy!!! Good luck fooling him using noodles next time.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Your persistence is truly admirable, Daisy!
Hey, I was a Lizard Hunter at the weekend! I captured a lizard and brought it inside. Then its tail fell off and I was so busy watching the tail wiggle that the lizard itself sneaked away. To make things worse, Nick took the lizard tail away from me. To make things even worser, all of this happened before Kate could take photos of it to prove that it really happened. But it did!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - them lizards is gittin' pretty smart!

Just Ducky said...

Nice try Daisy.

SophieKitty said...

I agree, you should have gone with the noodles.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Too bad, Lizard soup sounds good! ~Queen Snickers

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Darn Daisy - you are so funny sorry about the soup.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahah - the effort you use to get your lizards, Daisy! Very impressive! I just bounce on them and take them in my mouth and that's about it....
Hahahahahahahha!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, just when mom thinks she has seen it all, she reads your blog and laughs and laughs. You are very funny.

Roxy

Ellen said...

Cute, cute blog. Adorable cats!!!!!

Ellen
www.ellens-treasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have no experience at all with lizards (only with mice), but I do think you make too much work of it -- adding vegetables... forget that, just put your teeth in the lizard!! ;-)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... Perhaps that lizard was wise to your wily ways, Miss Daisy.

Love his swim cap, though ... an' your chef hat. Charmee's is purple.
DMM

Andree said...

It would have been a shame to harm that darling bathing cap! You had a good idea there. Just needs a bit of tweeking there!

Poppy said...

That was a very clever plan, Daisy. Also, I am sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it is not too late to wish you a happy one!!!

Poppy

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That lizard is getting smarter and smarter, Daisy!

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy - keep trying it nearly worked. FAZ

Tyler said...

Daisy, you are wicked to the tail! Your evil ploys are very clever. Of course you could just attack him with your sharp teeth and claws, so I guess it's kind of you to allow him to escape each week. The poor guy should know better than to talk to you. (I don't think the lizards are very smart.) He will need a lizard shrink if you keep up with your Sunday trouble making.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Saute the vegetables in a seperate pan. Then the leezerd will never get suspicious.

JHS, Esq. said...

Hi Daisy-

Congratulations! Your post from February 17, 2008 titled “Sunday Comics with Daisey” has been selected as our Post of the Day on “The Rising Blogger”. It is a site that awards posts, not blogs. We will email your winning badge to post in your sidebar and all our info, if you contact us with your email address. To encourage your readers to comment on your award, it helps if you make the first comment on our post about your blog, yourself. We ask winners to nominate a post favorite of a fellow blogger. Call it “paying it forward”. Neither is a requirement. You have won this award because we truly feel you deserve it. To reach “The Rising Blogger” site:

http://therisingblogger.blogspot.com

Have a great week!
Judd Corizan
The Rising Blogger

Amber-Mae said...

Funny funny! You almost got had it there Daisy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like the little swimming cap...

Anonymous said...

Lol...Love the lizard's hat :)

Chrissie said...

Ooo, Ooo, you could have used lasagna noodles and said they were rafts to float on! Think your little soupmeat-whoops, lizard-would have believed that?

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ha!
I like the lizard's bathing suit!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea you say vegetables are "pool toys"

Unknown said...

me love soups!! Daisy you is so good look with chef hat!! you is look like top chef!!

Gian Paolo said...

Forget about the lizard, Daisy. You look gorgeous in that chef hat!

Copito said...

Muhahaha run George, run!!!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hehehehehe - we love the lizard's swim cap!

Great Sunday comic, Daisy, as always! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails