Friday, May 2, 2008

Fashion Friday: Cowgirl Daisy!

Here is my new cowgirl suit. It has a gingham shirt, a faux leather vest and skirt, and a cute red hat. This suit is extra-fancy because it has fringes! I think this outfit is perfect to wear if you live in the Wild, Wild, West.
This hat is good because it keeps the sun out of my eyes.
Here I am showing you the back of my outfit so you can see the fancy belt. I do not have a holster though.
For some reason, my Mommie was laughing and laughing at this photo. I do not know why.
After all that laughing, I was not in the mood to model any more. So I took my treats and got out of Dodge.

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Louche Tabby said...

...the hat is a bit 'crocodile dundee'......

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

I recall you have said wearing hat is a very difficult fashion for us, but you made it~! AGAIN!!!!

This is a very very good looking fashion on you~!!!!! AGAIN~!!!!
I love red very much, it's very lovely with your pink fashion outfit~!!!

Great taste as always~!
Purr,
Adan

Parker said...

Yippe Yi O Ki Ay!
Mommy has been to Dodge City and she says that you would fit right in!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Giddy'up slow-pokes, haha
That's a really cool fashion u have there, Daisy!
Our Mbean gave us a shock when she burst out in loud guffaws while looking at the 4th photo, crazy humans... *stare*
We believe u is adding a special pose there, so we ain't laughing that's for sure.
Pls say howdy to Pixie, have a fun day Daisy!
Headnudgies,

Isis said...

Oh you look so cute Daisy! Though I'd want a holster to keep my stash of chewy meaty treats in! ;)

Ellen said...

Daisy: You are just too cute!!! And your mommy laughed at your because you are just so darling and cute!!! If I were there I would give you a great big hug!!!and then sneeze all day after that!!

Leslie said...

Yee haw, sweetie! From your fans in Australia - the topcatrules girls. :)

SUSAN SONNEN said...

too darn cute!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look fantastic! We love your poses! That is one great outfit!

Anonymous said...

Ride 'em cowgirl!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Daisy Dear. The only thing we have to say about that outfit is that Mom laughed and laughed at all of them!

We do not know why, Red is one of her favorite colors. Hmmmm.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, you make a fabulous cowgirl! :) That is a great outfit! :)

Lynn said...

I read your blog every morning - and I just have to ask....where do you buy these beautiful outfits? Daisy you are so cute! Thank you for making me smile each and every day!

Lynn

The Meezers or Billy said...

we doesn't unnerstand the laffin eifur. you're furry cute!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Like I've said before your the cutest model ever.An I love your cowgirl outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think this is my favoritist outfit of yours so far. You look GREAT!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well giddyup gal!!! how cute you look. you will have to go to the wild west and wrangle a lizard in that outfit! cute!!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy!! What a sweet outfit!! That hat will be good for afternoons on the patio :)
I don't know why your Mom would laugh at a pretty girl like you!!
Good thing to get out of Dodge!!!
Purrs Mickey

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yippee ki yi ay, git along little daisy

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Annie Oakley eat your heart out! You look so darling Daisy!

Unknown said...

isy you is weastern girlz! You lookz like movie starz!! meee love you hat me want to borrow it pluleeze?

Dma said...

that's a spectacular outfit. But if I was actually going to the wild wild west I might not choose to wear red. it might be a good idear not to call more attention to yourself than u need to.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't know why she was laughing either! You look purrfectly wonderful in all those pictures!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Ooooh, Daisy, you are so cute!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you look great in your cowgirl outfit!
YeeeeHaw
I love your red hat!

Happy Friday to you and Pixie

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you amaze me, those are some great shots, you deserve all the treats you get.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a furry cute outfit Daisy, even Zippy was impressed. Yoor such a great model, we won't even wear our collars!

Black Cat said...

Oh you lovely cutie! That's a perfect outfit for the Wild Alligator-Infested South-East too:) xxx

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Ummm Daisy, I do not gets it. Why did's Mommie laugh at that picture? I guess I may needs some more catnip to helps me understand that.

Want some?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Daisy, is there anything you won't do for treats? Were you listening to country music in this fashion session?
--JB

yamaya said...

The daisy, very cute! It has matched well.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Yee haaaaa! You make a great cowgirl. You need a horse!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh, the deadwood stage is a-comin' on over the hiiiiill ......

He he! That is a lovely outfit and guess what? My mummy laughed at that picture too!

Purrs, Sukie X

L. Alida said...

Oh my stars Daisy! Just when I think Fashion Friday can't get any better! :) You look so very cute as a cowgirl. And, you are wearing your hat so nicely too. I can always count on you to make me smile and giggle, just when I need it.
Have a fun Friday!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You look so cute, Daisy! I should tell my mommy to get me a cowboy suit!!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Daisy, in that outfit you are a real cowgirl, I can tell! Your hat is extra fancy and so are the frills! I am glad you do not seem to have a gun. Guns are scairty.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

but..who is dirty daisy? and did she stealed your name???

I likes your fashions, where do you get so many? it is so fashinible.

jenianddean said...

Oh Daisy!! You make such a cute cowgirl! I have no idea why your mommie was laughing at you. After all that laughing I would have gotten the heck outta Dodge also!

Happy Friday!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You make a fabulous cowgirl cat Daisy! Have a great weekend!!

Asta said...

Daisy
I can't imagine why youw Mommi was laughing..you look wootin tootin cute..I'm glad you don't have a gun..you can wely on youw wits
smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

Excellent fashion Daisy! I really like the little flower embellishments!

Do you think Pixie will dress up as your horse?

How is Miss Pixie these days? Is she doing well?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

DAisy that red is just FANTASTIC on you.

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a great outfit, Daisy. And you are very professional, as always. If Coco came over to visit, you could say, "Giddyup, little doggie!" HAHAHAHAHA!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Chrissie said...

YeeeHAAwwwww, Miz Daisy! All you need now is a whip and a good cuttin' horse between yer legs, and yore reddy ta ride the range!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, you could be Annie Oakley in that outfit.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Wonner what it is with our mommies...my mommy was laughin' real hard, too...we think you look cute cute CUTE!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Shaggy and Scout said...

Are you gonna saddle up your NOMSS friend Bob?

Mr. Echo said...

Yoo wanna go to the Kenny Chessnee concert wif me? He's playin down the street from us tomorrow. He's not much taller than us!

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a cowgirl outfit! We think you look very wild, wild west-like in it.

PB 'n J said...

Go get 'em Cow Girl! That's a great outfit Daisy!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy you have done it again! Sheer brilliance! Wow! You are such a stunner in every single outfit you choose! I love you :-)

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you are one cute little cowgirl! I like the fringe.

CastoCreations said...

You pull off that cowgirl look very well. Do they make kitty holsters?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
all you need is a six shooter and you'll be ready to ride off into the sunset...

Purrs
Abby

Team Tabby said...

You sure earned your treats, Daisy. That is a fantastic photo session. You look gorgeous, too.

Mindy & Moe

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ye haw! You could come visit us in Texas all dressed up like that! ~Queen Snickers

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
you are looking so pretty!
Thanks for signing my guestbook,

your doggie fan
Floro

LZ said...

You look so cool! Maybe you should come ride Snap since you're a real cow girl! She's sure to give you a nice 'ole buck if you dig your clawrs in her back :).

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Gingham and calico go nicely together, Daisy... but you are only four, and much too young to be in the Red Hat Society.

Jazmin said...

You look great in the red hat! Not going to go join a red hat society, are you?

Jazz

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy! Won't you come to the country for a visit? Pepper will gladly share her mousies and show you all her favorite spots. I think this spiffy cowgirl outfit is our favorite and you really look ready for our place, which is pretty much a frontier right now... Pepper wants to confess: When you and Pixie have little dust-ups, she loves it. Are you two girls sisters? Relatives? Will we be seeing more of Pixie? Thanks Daisy and stay curly!! Your friend, Pepper

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you are a very professional model to tolerate your Mommie laughing like that! We recommend putting the bitey on her!

Great outfit, Daisy!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Thoughts said...

Daisy you are the most perfect cowgirl cat! Go get 'em!

CRIZ LAI said...

Howdy Cowgirl... your outfit rocks!! :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Sunny's Mommy said...

You look very fashionable as a cowgirl, Daisy. In the 4th photo I think you look like a sexy cowgirl!!

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEEE-HAW! Can we square dance?

Copito said...

Yeeehaa! Where is your horse cowgirl?

='·'=

Liss said...

I love the outfit. Heehaw!

Liss

Unknown said...

Me thinks me likes Daisy's Duds -- so cute.

Anonymous said...

You're a very cute cowgirl Daisy. I really like your red hat!

Anonymous said...

Yippee ti yi yo!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous!

dennis said...

Dennis says you look really pretty Daisy.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Daisy you look so cute in your outfit. It's not very kind of your momma to laugh.
:)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut was yer mom laffing at?? Yoo are the byootifullest cowgerl I've ever seen!!! Do yoo know the werds to "thank hevvens for Dale Evans"?

The Devil Dog said...

Yup, if mom starts laughing, it is never a good sign. You look very pretty as a cowgirl, Daisy.

Roxy

Quasi said...

Yeeeee Hawww! Saddle 'em up and ride 'em out, girl.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look adorable, as usual. That is a very cute outfit. We can't understand why your mommy was laughing at you.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Amber-Mae said...

Kewl wild wild west outfit! Hey, I need to ask you something so I hope you don't mind helping out. One of my doggie friends & I are wondering, where did you get that thingy where you can check that other dog's or kitty's blogs have been updated each day. Becoz we both don't want to mis out any blogs. At least we know that those blogs have been updated & so it'll be less work for us to visit all the blogs everyday especially those that have not been updated. Can help? We're desperate...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yeeeee Haw! Yer a rootin' tootin' cutie!

bbr said...

She looks ready for murder in that second picture.

Karen Jo said...

You look really spiffy in your cowgirl outfit, Daisy. I love your red hat. It wasn't very nice of your Mom to laugh at you. I don't blame you for getting your treats and heading out of Dodge.

The Furry Fighter said...

oh Daisy - what a gorgeous outfit!
how come Vogue haven't been in touch?
this is beyond me, you really are the most stylish little feline i have ever known :)

thank you for your continued well-wishes Daisy, it means so much. I have received notes of support from complete non-blogging 'strangers' who read other people's blogs, it is truly humbling and touching xxx

Forty Paws said...

Yee haw! What a darling outfit!

Luf, Us

Randi said...

Hi Daisy! I think I've seen lots of kitties dressed like that when I've driven through Texas & Arizona & even California...you know..the wild wild west...I think you should come & visit me..& wear that outfit...all the kitties in the neighborhood would know that there is a new Daisy Sheriff in town!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Christine and FAZ said...

Quick on the trigger Daisy. FAZ

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Daisy, we absolutely love your cowgirl outfit! You are by far the best dressed kitty we know.

Southbaygirl said...

Daisy, You have so many outfits! you are a very lucky girl!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! How did you manage to put clothes on? I've got a Persian cat, quite calm and thoughtful, but he never agrees to get dressed... or washed... I'd end up scratched to meat if i dare trying:)))

darlene said...

omg....that is the cutest outfit ever!!
i love it!!

Maureen said...

Very good modeling Daisy!! YEE-HAW!

Andree said...

Hey Daisy! You need some guns with that outfit! Or a horse! You could do daredevil stunts on the back of a horse! What a great hat that is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails