Thursday, May 1, 2008

Knock-Knock!

My friends at Camie's Kitties are having a fund-raiser to help Lilly Lu, Mu Shue, Iris and their mom who lost their home in a fire. This is how it works:
...we would like for everyone to post their favorite Knock-Knock joke with a picture to go along with it on their blog, and we will donate $0.50 for every blog that participates.
I decided to make up my own Knock-Knock joke and ask my Mommie to help me tell it:

My Mommie: Knock-Knock!
Me: Who's there?
My Mommie: Your Pop.
Me: My Pop, who?
My Mommie: Daisy, it's your Pop CORN!
Me: Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...

Share/Bookmark

100 Notes for Daisy:

Ramses said...

Oh I like this one Daisy! :) Though I think I'd like it better if it was chicken and being fed to me! :)

PS: Can your Mom e-mail mine via the Lovelynx website regarding some cross stitch cat bookmark patterns that can be auctioned or sold to help raise funds for the same cause?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I never knew a cat who liked popcorn!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

haha! Very funny, Daisy. I was hoping that you would say "bananer"

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

haha great joke daisy!
we loved it and Othello likes popcorn too but bananers he likes better...

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Pop Corn hahahahaha! Yoo am so cute Daisy.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

What flavour is that Popcorn, Daisy? :D
Love your photos and your facial exprezzions!
Wonderful morning to you and Pixie!

Harmony Kitties said...

Daisy you are so cute. We love your knock knock joke.

Louche Tabby said...

......your eyes look Craisy lookin' at the popcorn......

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Very funny! You are the best Daisy!

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy does it again!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! It looks like you are really wanting that popcorn! :)

Anonymous said...

That magnifying glass made your eye really, really big, Daisy! That was a very good Knock, Knock Nom, nom joke!

Alexi said...

It's too funny!! I like kitty kaviar bestest!!

Babs (Beetle) said...

ha ha ha ha! That was very funny. I never tried pop corn. I like the magnifying thingy.

Purrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Good one Daisy! Can we have a piece?

jenianddean said...

Popcorn!! HA! Good one Daisy's Mommie!

-Jassper McKitten-Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

Popcorn!! Hahahahahaha!! I love those HUGE eyes too !!!! ;)
Purrs Mickey

Irishcoda said...

That is so adorable! So you guys came up with the knock-knock idea? I need to go change my post!!!!

Dma said...

the best knock knock jokes are the ones with treats at the end.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was really funny honey! nom nom nom, popcorn, sarge does that too! he LOVES that stuff! our club has it on poker night in the movie room and he sneaks in there and gets some! it DOES smell pretty good.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

BenSpark said...

I am really enjoying the latest Daisy pics. Very funny.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like your knock-knock joke. We will try to think of one so we can help. Mommy says if we don't stop getting hurt and sick our rainy day funds will be depleted. We didn't know we had rainy day funds. We wonder if we get funds when it rains?

Socks, Scylla & Charybdis (doing a rain dance)

Jimmy Joe said...

That's a great joke, Daisy! 'Cause it's funny and you get popcorn!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ha ha!

You like popcorn? Do you have to floss afterwards?

~Shade

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

That was so goofy and so cute. I just love this blog.

Black Cat said...

Popcorn! Well I'll be... Never knew cats like popcorn. I don't, so never tried it with Ollie, William and Cybil. I can only remember one knock knock joke which everyone knows, but perhaps I'll post it anyway:) xxx

Shaggy and Scout said...

You like popcorn!
I like to lick Cheetos!
-Scout

Donna said...

Awww, sweet!

Sarge Charlie said...

You are such a nice kitty Miss Daisy, we are just alike, I love popcorn.

Quasi said...

I've never even thought to try popcorn! Thanks for the tip. The joke was really funny, too.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You eat popcorn? Hmmmmmm....I have smelled meowms popcorn, but haven't been interested in eating it. I may have to give it a try though.

Junior

Purrageous Pirates said...

POPCORN! Very good noms! We like your joke a lot!!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

This is a very good knock-knock! Your magnifying class is very cool!! Do you like your pocorn with or without butter?! I fink I would like it with temptations!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow, pop corn, I haven't seen that before. FAZ

Victor Tabbycat said...

Dat's a good one, Daisy! Bonnie ate sum popcorn treats called "Pirate's Booty" last week. I didn't like em, but she stoled them rite off the counter!

I can't wait to see your new pictors wif the new camera! A model like you deserves the bestest.

Unknown said...

hhehhe, that joke was kinda corny, Daisy. heeheee, get it, CORNY, heeheee, snort, heahhaa.

Boy said...

Haha...pop corn! You weawwy wike pop corn Daisy? I wouldn't have anything to do with it!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you are so cute with your Mommie. Your joke was funny too. I will try to post one after I find out what is up with Cody. Thanks for your purrs. :)
Smoochies,
Lorianna

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy - thank you for participating - and thank you for the great idea. We got it from your first knock-knock joke. We love popcorn too - isn't it yummy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a great oke!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I mean joke! I'm sure it was an oke too...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

What a tasty knock knock joke! hehehehe

Unknown said...

OMG Daisy!! Your mommy is so nices!! I like your outfit today very sporty!!

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! Great pictures, Daisy.

dennis said...

Dennis says uh, hullo Daisy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*KITTY GIGGLES*
You're the best Daisy!

puurrrrsss
♥♥♥♥♥
Abby
♥♥♥♥♥

Clover said...

Daisy! That is a funny joke!! Can I post a joke too?! My mom's old cat, Duckie, he loved popcorn too!
Love Clover xo

CastoCreations said...

Oh boy Daisy. You sure are smart! :) And clever. Trooper is very impressed with your joke and he loves popcorn too. =D

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Very cute knock-knock joke, Ms. Daisy! :) We likes the pictures of you with your Mommy,too!

Anonymous said...

Great knock knock joke Daisy. Your mom was very nice to help you with it. Does popcorn taste good? We have never had it.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Oh we completely forgot today was Knock,knock day...we'll have to add one to our blog...

P.S.
We where laughing about the popcorn. Mini Munch likes to eat it too!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We loved you knock knock joke with your Mommy, Daisy! What does popcorn taste like???
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Is dat catnip on the popcorn?

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Yay Daisy!! I gots my own blog now! kilroythecat.blogspot.com

Thanks for the inspurration!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ah, an original knock knock joke. But you're an original kitty, so why not?

Kitikata-san said...

kittycat
Oh Daisy, you are just so cute in everything you do, even wiht knock knock jokes and eating your popcorn!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh Daisy! This is your funniest joke yet! We love us some popcorn, too! Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Maureen said...

Daisy - your "who's there" face is perfect! Oscar worthy.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....this is a very fun joke day! Good one Daisy!

Liss said...

funn!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
As you are such a beauty, and although I am a dog, would you sign my doggie-guestbook? I would be very honored!

Lots of cautious licks from Flori the lab

Donna said...

Hello. I think this is a very nice idea. I am glad you are helping out your fellow creatures. My canine friend Keisha has kindly bestowed upon me a joke for this purpose.

Anonymous said...

How about that? I never knew you like popcorn, Daisy. Popcorn and bananers are healthy snacks.

Anonymous said...

Lol...So cute and funny and I love the photos :)

Punkin said...

FUNNY JOKE DAISY!

I like popcorn alot. PWEES CAN I HAVE SOME? I'm up on my hind legs begging,

Woofs and Licks
Punkin

Asta said...

Daisy
You made us giggle and giggle..that was tewwific..I'll twy to think of something too.
Those pictoowes of you awe the best..I love the magnifying glass..and popcown..yummm!
smoochie kisses
nuwse
Asta

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great joke and great treats! cute.

PS did Pixie get popcorn or did she just want the nanners that knocked the other day???

PB 'n J said...

MOL! That was a good one Daisy!

And Concatulations to your Mommie on winning the camera!

JEWELGIRL said...

Love the photos Daisy!
Ha Ha Funny!

Lux said...

That was a very cute knock knock joke, Daisy! :)

dennis said...

Dennis wants to know is he supposed to eave a knock joke?

knnock knock



whos there


Skeezix!

skeezix who?

Skeezix who used to be your boyfriend but now maybe you need a new one.

(unless skeezix can give you the kittens you've always wanted... Dennis no can do)

DK & The Fluffies said...

I love popcorn! ~Fiona Bun

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I didn't know you liked popcorn, Daisy! What a funny kitty girl you are. Little Lucy likes Triscuits and Thomasina likes croissants. Wonder if they'd like popcorn...

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Very very good joke.
I know you liked it!!

Chrissie said...

That's a great one, Daisy! I wish I knew a good knock knock joke. Maybe I could make up a decent one...I'll cogitate on it.

MaoMao said...

*SNORK!!!!* That's HEElaryus, Daisy! Furry furry cute. Love the pickshures!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a good one! I don't know any knock knock jokes. I must think really hard.
--JB

Cat Street Boyz said...

Our Cherokee likes popcorn but mommy can only give him tiny pieces 'cause he only has 6 teeth! He wasn't well cared for before coming to live with us. You are so cute Daisy! The Cat Street Boyz

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious, what a cutiepie you are, Daisy! Your knock-knock joke is adorable. I can't quit giggling!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mr. Echo said...

Knock knock!

Who's thare?

Iffdat.

Iffdat whoo?

Iffdat popcorn has butter and cheese on it, I'm in!

Anonymous said...

that's a great one! we've never had popcorn before - looks yummy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mmm ... Popcorn is good an' so is your furry own knock-knock joke! Great work, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Hahaha! I like it! I dunno about EATING popcorn though. On the other paw, it skitters on the floor nicely!

~Jack

Tiger Lily said...

OK now I have to talk Mom into letting me try popcorn!

Team Tabby said...

We love your knock knock joke, Daisy. Did your popcorn has lots and lots of butter?

Mindy & Moe

The Devil Dog said...

Ha ha ha. That's a good one, Daisy.

Roxy

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

harharhar!
pop corn!
good one daisy.
luv--jh

Willow said...

Oh, that is a good joke if it ends with a treat! I've never had popcorn but it looks good!

Purrrrrrs, Willow

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a good on Daisy. Ok I'll think about a knock knock joke and see if I can help

~ Girl girl

Karen Jo said...

I love your Knock, Knock joke, Daisy. The pictures are just perfect for it. And, best of all, you got popcorn. I love it, too.

Charlotte said...

Hahahaha, that's funny! And you get a popcorn too!

See you on Sunday - we are visiting!

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, cute one! That's a good way to raise a fun for your friends...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jasmine Shanea said...

great knock knock joke! I wish I could participate in the knock knock joke fundraiser but I can't take pictures for nuts (nor for popcorn). :(

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are so so cute, Daisy~!!!!
I love this knock knock one~!!! It's fabulous~!!!

Sorry for this late comments, because Michico yesterday was too tired while she back home, so she can't able to visit you on time~!!!

Thoughts said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I have NEVER seen a cat eat popcorn. Daisy you are so much like a human it is crazy!! I would LOVE to meet you and cuddle you for awhile :)

Jaime

CRIZ LAI said...

Pop Pop Pop... can I have some with buttered caramel? :P

p/s: Sorry I overlooked on the register. Can you please sign in there where you commented on your attendance? Thanks Daisy.

Copito said...

Hahaha hello Miss PopCorn and Mommie

='·'=

dennis said...

Dennis says adoption is always a good option.

Cindy said...

Daisy- great idea for a fund raiser and so kind of you to want to help your friends! I'm going to participate.

andrahyb said...

We simply love all your pictures!

Rudolf & Goofy

Related Posts with Thumbnails