Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Raisin "Toest." With Jam.

This is my back foot. Since I am a Calico cat, I have multi-colored toes. I have one raisin toe on each foot. Do you see the raisin-y one? Here is my other back foot. Do you spot the raisin toe here? My Mommie calls it "Raisin Toest" even though you cannot eat this toast.
Here is a close-up of my toes. I think I like my pink toes better than my raisin toes. But I am not sure.
ps: Did you spot my special Hello Kitty paw pad?
Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have very cute toes Daisy. :)

~ Girl girl

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh what cute little raisiny toesies you have Daisy. Mum sez she'd like to nibble them.
MUM!!! Don't be so silly. Daisy doesn't want her toes nibbled!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Oh Daisy, you have very cute delicious looking chocolate and strawberry-flavoured jelly beans toesies! Ur Hello Kitty paw pad is totally unforgettable and cute!
Morning kissies to U and Pixie. :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your toes are adorable, Daisy! :) We see your raisin toes! Dragonheart has multi-coloured toes and paw pads since he is a tuxie, but Merlin's are all one colour, since he's a Siamese Sphynx.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I always think your toes is very unique Daisy~!!!
It's always beautiful!

Parker said...

Daisy, if your Mommy ever comes near you with butter and cinnamon - run!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We think you has gots the prittiest dang toes of anybody on the earth...ever!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
gettin dat close to yer toez wuz quite a feet fer yer photograffer (harharhar!)
sumday, i hope mi mom gettza grate camera an takez sum pikshurz uv mi toez ...
maybe dat will happen arownd da time she cleenz da growt.
luv--jh

ZOOLATRY said...

Is your middle name Sunmaid? We heard that through the grapevine.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. We did not see any toe jam! hehehe! But we DO see Hello Kitty! Your toesie look delicious!

Ramses said...

Cute toes! Mine are the colour of nicely roasted chicken! My Mummy has it all wrong when she says I always have chickens on the brain, I have it on my toes instead! ;)

The Meezers or Billy said...

me and Sammy are partial to your raisin-y toes 'acause our feets is all black, but Billy likes the pink ones 'cause his is pink too - Miles

Irishcoda said...

Raisin toes! What a great nickname for them and they are so adorable but like you, Daisy, I like the pink ones. Raisin toes...I like that. Sox has some raisin toes, too, and some pink ones just like you. He's a tuxie tho

Sarge Charlie said...

and very nice toes they are Miss Daisy

Mickey's Musings said...

Nice toes Daisy!
Would you believe my toes are all black? Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Purrs Mickey

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy, such cute Toesies. Mommy is sqeeeeeing!!! Mommy just wants to nibble....she means kiss them!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Multi coloured toes are all the rage this year Daisy!

Donna said...

That was so adorable, Daisy! If I had a cat with those cute little feets, I'd squeeze them and giggle.

Clarissa said...

Oh Daisy! You have cute toesies! Mom loves kitty feet and she tries to kiss our toesies all the time. I'm a calico and I have all pink toesies. My sisfurs, Seredipity and Fiona are calis with mixed colored toesies. And my two tortie sisfurs, Daisy and Jazzpurr, have mixed color toesies.

Dma said...

My boy Thompson has a raisin toe on both of his back feet. It's part of what makes Thompson, Thompson.

Your hello kitty pad is so cool. How'd you do that?

Karen said...

Sweet toes on a sweet girl. I do love raisin toast, but not made out of kitty paws! I have a new blog now, if you want to visit!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You have adorable raisin toes, and adorable pink toes too Daisy! Momma wants to kiss your toesies!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Raisin toes......you are so funny Daisy! At least your toes aren't all wrinkled up like raisins!

jenianddean said...

I love all your toeies! They are so super cute!! Josie and Maggie's toeies look a lot like your toeies.

-jasper McKitten-Cat

Tyler said...

Daisy, your paws look a lot like our Sophie's. That makes sense because she's a calico too. Yours are quite cute.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think all your toesies are loverly. I have 'Black-Jack' toes.

I might get MB to take a photo of mine too ;O)


Purrs, Sukie X

Quasi said...

Whether they're raisin or pink, they are very lovely.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Nice toesies!

Nomi said...

I haf some pink puddies so I likes pink puddies. Wen it has been waining, the pink shows up efen more. My miewmie wants to kissy kissy your footies.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Very colorful toesies just like your furs!

Laila and Lilly

Jackie said...

Hi Daisy,
My oh my you do have such cute toes.

Mollipop my doggie needs a good manicure. But als, she is travelling all over the US with us her parents.

But, she will get fixed up all pretty when we get back home just for you to see.

Today she is warning all drivers to ether click or ticket!!

So you drive safely too Daisy..okay?:-)

Tybalt said...

You have the cutest toesies, Daisy!

Jimmy Joe said...

Those raisin toes are very distinctive, Daisy!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a cute nickname for your toes!! Every bit of you is cute!

PB 'n J said...

Those are tome seriously cute toesies Daisy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Wow, a couple of your toesies do look like ray-suns. An i's see Hello Kitty.
Purrs,
KC

Forty Paws said...

We want to see ALL of your toes please.

Luf, Us

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet sometimes when you are cleaning your toes your human says you must like your raisin toest.

I like having my pink toes though.

CastoCreations said...

aaahhhhhh....I love kitty toes!!! =) And puppy toes. They're so cute.

Are yours ticklish? My doggy's are! lol

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awwww Daisy you have booteefull toesies...

Purrs
Abby

Cat Street Boyz said...

Kissy feet, kissy feet! Most of us have all cocoa bean toes, Tang has pinky toes!=^Y^=Ty

Asta said...

Daisy
I like all youw toesies..I would liketo come kiss them..they awe vewy special , like the west of you!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you have very yummy toest. No, I did not spot your new Hello Kitty paw pad. I like it, anyways.

Liss said...

Hehe that's cute, I like your pink ones.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Toesies on Tewsday...wheres da cereal fur da raisins, and milk!?!

You coulds dip yur raisin toesies in milk and lick them!

Bootsie and Ize are tuxies and gotts pink and black toesies...

Now our Daisy she gots all velvety black toesies. Boo Bear and Mousie gots black ones too.

Whuts dis I hear bouts a Daisy post while I was at my impawtant Ninja meetin? Big COWS kissin kitties!?! DAISY!!! Wher'd you go? Ize gonna get you!

Mr. Echo said...

Seein Hello Kitty in yur toes wuz kinda like spottin GeeZuss in a torteeya. Wowee, whut if it wuz GeeZuss? Yood be more famous than yoo are now! Yood be on Reegis and Kelly and Raychill Ray and Larry King and See Enn Enn!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are very cute raisin toes, Daisy! I really admire your Hello Kitty pad.

Titus

Christine and FAZ said...

Beautiful toesies Daisy. Very dainty and ladylike. FAZ

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hello Kitty! Those are great toes. They have great character.
--JB

Spooky said...

Hey, Daisy! I have some raisin toes, too! Yours are really cute!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you have the cutest paws.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

We like your raisin toes! We all have raisin toes!! Renna and I have pink and raisin toes and Empress has a full set of raisin toes! ~Queen Snickers

Mr. Hendrix said...

what great toes. i like all the colors on your pads.

Anonymous said...

A Calico Devon Rex - Daisy, you are gorgeous! And your toesies are lovely!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your toes are very cute. I love two tone toes. Mine are all pink :-) I am pretty happy with them!

purrs to you and Pix

L. Alida said...

Oh, that's so cute that your Mommie calls them Raisin Toest! :) Us Mommies are so silly with our fur babies. I have seen your Hello Kitty Pad and I am so impressed. Very cool Daisy. Are your toes ticklish? My kitties toes are. :)
Have a really great day honey.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

dennis said...

what a set o' toes!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You have furry cute toesies - but we hope you don't gots toe jam.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Daisy, you've got such cute toesies! Yur pink ones and yur raisin ones are equally cute. And Momma thinks they look like jellybeans! hehehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Such cute lil toesies!

chilly said...

Hi there!
You have been tagged. Hope you don't mind. :)
Have a great week!

http://onthebricks.blogspot.com/2008/06/been-tagged-again.html

The Devil Dog said...

You have very pretty pink toes, Daisy. I bet Auntie would like them.

Roxy

Menopauseprincess said...

Daisy I think your toesies is very cutesy. Are you sure I may not have just a small nibble?

SophieKitty said...

Cool pads. I wish mine had some interesting colors or patterns. Mine are just all black.

Julie S said...

What cute little feeties!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your toes are to cute for words. ~Socks, S & C

zevo hussein calamari said...

Such poosie toes as our pet human would say!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful toes and paw pads you have, Daisy! You're such an adorable girl. *smile*

Thank you so much for your thoughts and purrs -- I'm doing well today, resting and eating soft yummies like stinky goodness and baby food. The Cat Blogosphere is the best!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

We call those speckled jelly bean toes here.

The Cat Realm said...

Wow - what beautiful and cute toes you have!
We will be deserted soon for the rest of June! We will post about it on Thursday after the peace globe and we will miss you!
Emil and Mrs. OZ

Kimberly Walker said...

You have such cute toes...Jingles has raisin toes just like yours! Hmmm...maybe you are related!

Sushi said...

Daisy dear! I think I've got some of these raisin toes too, just don't know which foot. Ok, tomorrow is the big day. WW! all right, I've got my pic but I know I need to do something else other than just post a pic. This thing of linking is what I don't really understand how it's done. Is there a code that I need to copy? I already put a link to the WW site on my side bar. Please help! Thanks very much.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you have the cutest toes we have ever seen! Especially the Hello Kitty paw pad!
Your FL furiends,

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Pink AND black paw skin? We dint know it worked that way. We all got one or ta other!

meemsnyc said...

What cute toesies!!

Amber-Mae said...

Raisin Toest with Jam. So cute!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Dats some great toes you got! I finks the hello kitty pad makes you ewenique!

Unknown said...

Daisy you got cocolatez on your paws!! Let me lick it off for u!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I did not know they were raisin toests. Ollie has some of those. Your Hello Kitty paw pad is very cute - just like you :-D

Chrissie said...

Your toes DO look a lot like Jelly Belly jelly beans! Raisin flavor!

Andree said...

How do you lie so wonderfully still for Mommie to take the photos? I keep trying with my guys and I get a whir in the photo. Or a bloody hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails