Friday, August 29, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Lizard Suit!

Since my Mommie is gone, this is my big chance to wear my Lizard Suit. I got this suit last Halloween, but my Mommie said it is too small for me. But I really, really, really want to wear it. I think I can squeeze into the suit if I try real hard.
Hmm. Maybe it is just a little bit too small. The back legs are on my waist! And I do not enjoy having the lizard hand in my face.
I should have listened to my Mommie. The Lizard Suit is No Good. Rats.

Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh Daisy, I think you would have made a very cute lizard but I think that suit is definitely too small for you. Maybe you should start a petition to get a bigger one!

Huffle Mawson

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We think you look very cute in your lizard costume! Okay, it's a little small...just have your mommy to git you another one...but one that fits better. You will win the prize for the best Halloween costume this year if you do!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Poppy Q said...

Dear Daisy, the suit must of shrunk in the wash.

Smooches.

Anonymous said...

I really like your lizard costume. I t goes well on your cat:P

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It looks like the lizard is trying to eat you. ~S, S & C

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

The lizard looks like it's eating u up, Daisy! Ur Mommie may have some fashion sense afterall... tee hee

Anonymous said...

wait a minute, Daisy. Maybe you can wear it to a Lizard convention and that way you can go in disguise....


Yummy lizards....

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhh! It looks like Rude Lizard is eating you, Daisy!

Unknown said...

However, the lizard suit does make a very fetching and dramatic headdress! Fashion is all about improvisation, dear Daisy!!!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Cupcake said...

Funny suit. Not so great fitting.

TabbyNormal said...

Daisy,
We think you look good anyway, even if it doesn't fit the way it is supposed to. It looks like the lizard is your friend, enjoying kitty-back-ride!

Purrs,
Abby Normal & Stygia

Donna said...

I think you look sweet.

The Meezers or Billy said...

but you're still a cute lizard! maybe you could borrow your mommy's plastic green papers and get a bigger one

Isis said...

I'm looking forward to trying on the purrty fashion bits Yao-lin sent me to play with, I hope I fit them better than your lizard costume though...

Purrs,
Isis

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i think dat da lizard soot ... iz mor like a lizard hat fer u daisy.
har!
luv--jh

Chrissie said...

OOoo, Miss Daisy, that lizard looks like it could be trying to eat you! It's a good thing I know it's only a lizard suit. It's too bad it can't be exchanged for a larger size lizard suit, for I think you'd make a very cute amphibian!

Dma said...

it looks like the lizard is giving u a big hug. you should always listen to your mom.

Rene Perez said...

Well, maybe you can get a bigger lizard suit? I really think it would help you with your lizard hunting. I hope you can get one...and get pics if you do. :-D

Anonymous said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hav herd of theez owtfits they ar calld leezhur soots and they wer worn by socalld "lounje lizards" i heer that if yoo ware wun of theez soots you gradjooally gain a tendensy to lissen to abba and do the hustle and ask peepul wot there sine is so be verry cayrful with it ok bye

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you should listen to your mom, because it looks like Lizard rides on your head.
This is not a good sign.

LZ said...

What an amazing costume! They need to make them longer so they fit cats better.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

It is alittle small yet you still look so cute.Your on FeedZa.com under
Lifestyle-Pets :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey it looks like he is trying to eat you up!!! get him off your back real quick and listen to your mommie, okay???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Furry Kids said...

It's too bad that the lizard suit is too small. I think it would've come in handy for hunting lizards. Or, I mean, um, meeting lizards and making new friends. Yep.

EG

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy...that is a cute suit....to bad it is to small.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a cute suit. A little small. Did Lizard and Snail see it?

~ Napoleon and Sara

jenianddean said...

It's a shame that lizard suit doesn't fit because I bet you could sneak up on some of those silly lizards and give them a good surprise if you were in your suit.
--Jasper

PB 'n J said...

What a bummer Daisy - that lizard suit is super cool! Maybe you could find a bigger one?

We're sorry to hear about your Mommie's Grandma, we haven't been able to visit much this week so we only just read about it. We'll be purring for your family.

Pearl, Bert and Jake

Black Cat said...

ha..ha.. it's cute but it definitely need a bigger lizard costume :)

Anonymous said...

what a cute cat ><

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's too bad. It really is adorable.

Sarge Charlie said...

You look cute in your lizard suit Miss Daisy, I am sure it will be helpful when you are on a hunting expedition, my thoughts are still with your mother.

BeadedTail said...

Mommie was right, your lizard suit is a tad bit too small. You still look cute in it though!

Anonymous said...

The lizard looks like it's trying to eat you!!!

gemmak said...

Oh...your lizard suit is just a little small but otherwise very fetching....I have to admit tho that I haven't laughed so hard in ages as I did to the look on your little face!!! Were you displeased??? lol.

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! LOL!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You looked very cute in your George the Lizard costume, it is too bad George was a small lizard maybe you could find his cousin and it would be a better fit.

Purrs
Abby

i beati said...

You look perplexed,Daisy. This is how I look Daisy when I try to get into my snug capris .he he

Sweet Purrfections said...

The second picture makes it look like the lizard is eating you, Daisy! I think your Mom needs to find a larger lizard suit for this Halloween because that is just too cute.

Marian said...

Daisy - We know what happened to the lizard suit! D.C. has the same problem. He says it is the air in his closet. He puts pants in his closet at the end of a season, leaves them there until the next year and the air shrinks them!!!! It's truly amazing. Maybe you need to donate the lizard suit to a baby kitty and get yourself a glamorous dress!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

The WriggleButts said...

ooops.. Too small. You should have worn that when you were a tiny kitten like Virus!

Bajas

Bonnie sayers said...

My 13 yr old liked looking at the pics too. Great ideas from watching Daisy.

Jennifer said...

OMG1 That is too funny! What an adorable Lizard Kitty!!!

dennis said...

Dennis thinks a good seamstress could fix it for you.

Boy said...

What a pity. You would have wooked weal nice in the wizard suit!

Digital Polaroids said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Sweeet!

Black Cat said...

That's a fabbo lizard suit Daisy. I hope your Mommie can get one that fits you! :) xxx

Randi said...

Jeepers Daisy! I think you are very brave to wear that lizard suit...maybe you should wear it & go outside & see if you can intice any other lizards your way...but be careful...

Love & Licks,
Randi

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy! You can wear it like a cape! Green is definitely your color!

JD at I Do Things

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, that is a very nice lizard suit. What a shame it's too small.

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

What a shame Daisy! It's so cute too. But since you can't be a lizard at Halloween what will you dress up as?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that is a gorgeous lizard suit - but you are way too big for it now - or did it shrink in the wash? LOL!


=^..^= Milo xx

Anonymous said...

Haha hey yes it is too small for u dear... you would have looked good in this costume, if u had got proper size.

Asta said...

Daisy
Mommi's seem to be oosually wight.it was wowf a twy though..you made a cute lizawd
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy...we are just as disappointed as you are that your lizard suit doesn't fit cuz we really wanted to see you in it! Mom still thinks you are one funny kitty!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Tesla and Hansel said...

Daisy dat iz a great suit. An also i sink dat yoo also made a great video in dat last post. daisy yoo so cool!

Jessica said...

Aw...too bad about the lizard suit. It would have looked so cute on you!

Tell your Mommie I send many heartfelt prayers for her family. I'm so sorry for her loss.

Be good while she's gone, okay?

Jans Funny Farm said...

So, Daisy, he moral is to always listen to your mom? Sounds like good advice.

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, you're so funny! You look cute in thatoutfit, even if it is small!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That would have been a great Halloween suit. Too bad it's too small :-/

I hope you have a good weekend. I know it's hard without your Mommie home.

PS: How come your Daddy is not giving you treats? Have you shown him where the treats are? I think you should meowmeowmeowmeowmeow and lead him to your treats!

Anonymous said...

Bummer - you'll have to find a new costume this year. You could be a bunny!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

this is a funny suit! what will you dress up as for this halloweens?? I am going to be a Cheerleader but Figaro does not have a costume yet. we will help mommie hand out candies!

Karen and Gerard said...

LOL, that is so silly looking on you, Daisy. You make me laugh! It did look big enough laying on the floor, but you must have grown since you wore it last.

Quill and Greyson said...

Carefull Daisy, that lizard looks hungry!

Anonymous said...

kitty-zilla.

Copito said...

Oh my ... you are Daizilla!

Muahahaha!

='·'=

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You should stuff it with temptations and then wrestle with it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't look now, there is a lizard on you back!

Tuxedo Gang said...

Hehehehehehehehe! The Lizard suit is cute! See you should listen to your Mommy! They always know best! Darn it!
Your FL furiends,

SophieKitty said...

Oh I wished the lizard suit would have fit! I wanted to see your Godzilla impersonation.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cool images. You must have had a hard time to get daisy ready to take those images.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, It looks like the lizard is trying to eat your head.

Love,

Bobby

Anonymous said...

haha I agreez with lots of everyboddy else.
It looks like it iz tryin' to eat you!!
I woz ready to jump threw the screen and save you Miss Daisy!! :)

Shiva said...

ur cat is just so cute, adorable and funny

I had captured a kitten ( its pic)
plz check it out @


CrAzYbLoG ,

Shiva CrAzYbLoG ,
v.CoL

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a very cute lizard costume, but it is too small. We hope you can get a larger one this year. You would make an adorable lizard, and then you could go undercover and learn more about them.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

The Florida Furkids said...

That lizard costume is purrty cute, but we think that lizard hand in your face must be very annoying! You're a cutie anyway!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

My mommy has a few outfits that fit like that too.

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Daisy, the lizard suit is cute, and it looks like George is on your back!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I think that is a very cute costume but it is a little small. Don't they know that we are bigger than that?!

Sushi said...

Nice costume Daisy, maybe you should try a size or two up. Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

all the pic of the post is so funny and nice.

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You crack me and my mom UP!
--JB

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

maybe you couds be an angel...

petsmarts got an angel outfit.

Daisy May

deb said...

Keep those cute pics coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails