Thursday, July 23, 2009

Harley Under Glass

SURPRISE! It's me again. HARLEY! Does it look like I am FLOATING!?
HAY! Mommie! What are you DOING down there?
I can SEE my very own UNDERSIDE!
It is even MORE interesting than I THOUGHT!

Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey Harley, I like your 'armpits'!!

Poppy Q said...

It did look like you were flying!! They were great shots Harley.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! Is your mum under the table again Harley? Those are fun shots of you.

Misha said...

Your Mummy must have fun cleaning your paw prints off that table all the time! MOL!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Pawsome shots Harley :) we wuv its idea too

Maltese Paws

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Those are really very funny photos of you! Now my mom wishes we had a table like that!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! My, Harley, you look real good both ways!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so wonderful there is a glass table in the house isn't it?
You look so cute, Harley!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool Harley! But be careful leaning over the edge of a table...you could go boomp on the floor!

Alice & jane

Parker said...

Glass tables are fun!

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh Harley, don't fall off the table!

Huffle Mawson

The Whiskeratti said...

Harley, your underparts are very...umm.. clean.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! You're checking yourself out, Harley!

sandyshares said...

wow Harley no wonder you are a double agent.you do so many cool things

Hansel said...

Harley, you do have an interesting underside!

CCL Wendy said...

Harley is such the clown -- as always! There's something about the purrpetual look of surprise on his face. And you take such awesome pictures at unique angles. Great job!

gemmak said...

and you have a very handsome underside too Harley!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, HARLEY! Those are some amazing pictures! Yes, your underside is indeed most interesting. I like all your sides!

The Monkeys said...

Those pictures are wonderful! Harley, your underside is adorable

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, that was a very fun post! Very creative idea! It does look like you are flying!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, and Cookie and Caramel (the fosters)

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are some great shots of you. Your underside is so purrfectly white!! We have a nice glass table too...we've broken the glass 2 times jumping from it which didn't make Mom furry happy.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Hey, what a GREAT idea for photos!! now, I just need to find a glass table big enough for me to fit under...

VetTech said...

Don't you wish we all could be as easily amused as Harley? :-)

Meghann said...

LOL, I love that last photo! how cat-like and curious you are :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yes it is very interesting harley! very interesting indeed! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

a wise person once told me it's a good idea to keep an eye on your underside.

Donna said...

What a pretty table. I would like to hide under it.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures made me dizzy. You're a silly boy Harley.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley....you look cool! What great pictures!

Love, uSSSSS

walkw/me said...

An awesome shot!

Scrooge said...

I would gets in trouble if I goes on the table.

I think.

AM said...

Oh Harley, you sure are the cutest. That is a cool flying trick! We have missed reading your (I mean Daisy's) blog.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hey Harley, you look like you are hovering! Neat pics!
~ Jasmine and The Bunch

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

these are really cool pictures of you harley! the BD eyed jasper has a harley davidson hat and doggles for when he rides the motorcycle with my gran'rents. its funny. it makes me think of you when i see that hat!

Puglette said...

you are very cute, harley. your have beautiful furs!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Janet said...

I like seeing your paws through glass, Harley!

Crabby Blogging Lady said...

Typical male.

Ha!

The Kitty Krew said...

MOL Harley, you're so funny!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Furry Kids said...

Harley, you are super cute!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Fabulous photos, and great close-ups of your tummy, Harley!

Patrick said...

Arrgh! Another idea I wish I'd thought of first! Good photos too :)

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh Harley, thank you so much for the laugh this morning. I needed it!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Are you sure this shouldn't have been called Harley OVER glass?

brokenteepee said...

Harley - you made me laugh this morning. Thank you.

Reese =^..^= said...

I just wish you could have taken a picture of your Mom under the table taking a picture of you.

Sherri said...

That is so funny! What a poser you are!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

cute cute cute, that is what you are Harley

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

What fun! Harley, you were named well!

Milo and Alfie said...

Harles, we love yoo, you are so cute!

Daisy shared your story wiv us yesterday on our bloggie in the comments

"My Mommie says that when Harley lived at the shelter, his favorite toy was a furry ball. But whenever he had it, he had to protect it from the other cats so he would carry it around in his mouth for hours and growl whenever someone tried to take it away. Toys are precious!"


~ it made us feel sad though because we love you Harley and we can’t bear to think you had so little of your own in those days. We are so glad yoo have a wonderful forever home with yoor fambly now because yoo is very precious.

Love Milo and Alfie xx

Luzinha said...

I come here and laugh so much! I love you all, Daisy, dear! you're the best indeed! Harley is so lovely and you is so beautiful and clever! oh, yes! I love the joke with the laptop! LOL!

tell your mommie that's she was a cute when she was a child and that I sent a kiss! kisses for you both too!

have a great day!

Bonnie Story said...

Hi! The first shots remind me of Madonna's "Vogue" video! I really like your cute dairy-cow color toepads, Harls.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those were terrific shots of you Harley. It did indeed look as if you were floating on air.

~S,S,C & f

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey Harley, yoor flying dude! Yoor underside looks very nice...

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, we love looking at you under (over) glass. The last photo is our favorite.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

jenianddean said...

I wish we had a cool glass table like that. Harley, you really had me thinking you were flying ... another secret agent skill.
--Jasper

Your Daily Cute said...

I'm with Misha... your mom must always be cleaning paw prints! :) Looks very fun, though -- especially when you can see your underside!

Debbie said...

Cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Harley jest dont try to cleen yer furs in that posishun. I do not think it will end well.

Yer pal Dozer

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley, that's awesome! Your mom needs to get you a cape.

Liss said...

So cute and creative

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey! That's cool :)
We want a glass table too now,heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

The Crew said...

Oh Harley, do be careful way up there!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL!!! We are laffin and laffin!!!!

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Love that first pose where you're winking at us! Looks like someone from Zoolander copied you!

Rebecca said...

Harley, the last picture made me burst out laughing...what a pose!!

BeadedTail said...

We like your underside too Harley! You're cute everywhere!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Harley! That is a very neat trick being able to see your underside.

We have a glasstopped table too! I'll have to try that.

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a neat view! I also have a glass top table so I'll have to try that!

Freya's Staff said...

you look a little foxy in that first pic, harley!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh priceless just priceless...



Hugs GJ xx

The Meezers or Billy said...

hey, that's purrty cool!

DeadRooster said...

Harley is such a crack-up! I love kitties! LOL

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, yer a big goof!

Now, give Daisy bak her blog!

Nomi said...

Your mommy should give you the camera and you could take one of her !

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Harley!! You are tooo cute!!
xo

Rattitude said...

Can you teach us to fly too?

Max said...

HoverHarley... :)

Mishkat said...

Harley, these photos are amazing! We think your paws are the cutest thing ever!

P.S. We are very glad you got adopted by such a nice mom.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are great photos Harley! I wish we could get pictures like that! I am so impressed at the way your mom got those shots - I know it is hard to take pictures through glass. So good job to both of you on these!!

Asta said...

Sometimes I wish I wewe a cat..I don't think I could do that
smoochie kisses
ASTA

SophieKitty said...

I love that first pic, Harley! You look like an action hero.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is a furry interesting khoffee table book!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

ohhh harley me lov your paws!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
The last picture is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kimberly said...

EXCELLENT PHOTOS' I LOVE THEM..


BELL AND HER MAMA

Anonymous said...

That's really cool, Harley! Don't try to lick your....well, you know.

Quill and Greyson said...

How fun!!

Cory said...

That looks like great fun! I want my mom to buy me a glass table!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay oooooh how do yoo do that??? is it majik??? like my flying coasters??? can i license the teknolodjy or spells wot mayk it possibul??? ok bye

C. JoyBell C. said...

Absolutely ticklish, smile-ish, happy-ish photos!!!! :)

MaoMao said...

Hehe, Harley, you look like yur havin funsies on that glass table! You do look like yur flying!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Harely, that is a good way to check out your undercarriage...looking good!

Anonymous said...

Very creative wonderful photos!

Yes, Harley, it does look like you're floating

Sandy, Toni, Rusty, Neko and Eleanore

Chrissie said...

Harley, did you find your tummy button? I have heard that if you unbutton your tummy button, all the treats you have eaten may POP OUT!

Dwacon said...

And not one single smudge on the glass!

Related Posts with Thumbnails