Friday, October 2, 2009

Fashion Friday: A Matching Cap!

Here is my new, very colorful top. The best thing about it is the matching cap!
I look very color-coordinated when I wear them both together. And this cap is easy to wear!
Look at me! I am stylin'!
And now, I have just one thing to ask you...
Would you like lemonade with your Hot Dog on a Stick?

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

Hitesh Rawat said...

:)

fashion friday is good.....you look different....did you get a haircut????


\,,,/...woo hoo

Hitesh Rawat said...

congrats....daisy .....you on my top 10 droppers list.....

seems you peaking into my blog a lot......

\,,,/

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum and dad are always amazed at the fashions you wear Daisy. I would never wear a hat. And there wouldn't be much point, since you are are far more stylish in it than I could ever hope to be.

Huffle Mawson

Christine said...

Daisy, you look like you are ready to go to the ball game! What team are you rooting for? I know that Skeezix' friend Jeter Harris is a die-hard Yankee fan, and that none of the Florida teams are gonna make it to the playoffs this year.

Hint, hint...Red Sox, Red Sox, Red Sox...LOL!

Love this nice colorful outfit!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

U looks bery cutez, Daisy! I likez dem colorz! OK?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Daisy, I reckon by next week all the other BOOTIFUL girl cats will be wearing one too. You are a trend setter!!

Bae Bae said...

Hee hee you look so stylish Daisy

And yes yes, can I have lemonade please. ;)

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

You are stylin', Daisy dear! You look purrfectly primed, in prime colors!

We are always amazed that you wear clothes, but especially when you wear hats! They last about a nanosecond on our heads!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I think this is one of my favorite outfits I've seen you model, Daisy. The fits so well and it's just so cute and colorful! It looks comfortable too!

Unknown said...

Lookin' very funky, Daisy!!

Sara Katt said...

Very happy colours, Daisy!
Purrs
Sara Cat

The Whiskeratti said...

O M Ceiling Cat! Daisy, you look totally adorable!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We just LOVE your new outfit, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit, Daisy -- you wear it well!

Cindy said...

You look dashing in your outfit!
Henry likes (not) to wear Build a Bear clothes too, or at least we like putting them on him.
cindy

Poppy Q said...

How hip hop Friday of you Miss D.

Meadow said...

I will take a buffalo dog thank you, with kraut! mkay Thanks - Asia

Lin said...

Yeah, no. That is wrong on so many levels, Daisy. You do look like a vendor or at best a fast-food employee and the logo says "Build a BEAR". Sheesh, it should at least read "Build a CAT". Like the gangsta look best, but the outfit isn't you. Stick to pink, chickie.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Hahaha, why yes, we all would like a hot dog on a stick! And some fresh lemonade too. ;-)

Daisy you look adorable!

Luzinha said...

Daisy, how gorgeous!

ah! I want a lemonade, please!

tell you mommie and Harley that I sent a kiss!

have a great day, dear, all of you!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you is furry cute Daisy!

Unknown said...

Awesome Daisy, you sure are stylin -- I'd like to borrow the blouse next week if you don't mind.

Unknown said...

Very bright Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

We'd love lemonade wiv our hot dog please!

You rock in that outfit Daisy!

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a colourful outfit!

JD at I Do Things said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Daisy, you are definitely stylin' AND colorful.

And yes, I WOULD like lemonade with my hot dog on a stick, thank you!

Kathy said...

Daisy, you're adorable! You even look a little hip-hop in that sideways cap look. Do you know what hip-hop is? It doesn't have to do with bunnies, as you might think.

PinkPoochDesigns said...

Your Cool Daisy!! It's a great outfit :O)

The Creek Cats said...

You are soooo stylin' Daisy!

Sandy Kessler said...

our modeling genius is certainly diversity - move over next top model!!

Unknown said...

That is sooo Adorable I love it!

Donna said...

Yes, I would! Thank u! :)

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a very cool outfit. You really are stylin'


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, have you ever ridden a horsie? Your outfit looks a bit like racing silks!:)

Quill and Greyson said...

I was thinking the very same thing Daisy! I'll take the dog, hold the lemonade.

arbed and edgar said...

What a great fashion Friday! This is certainly a new look for you, Daisy, but it works - stylin' indeed!

Unknown said...

Daisy you are an AWESOME model!!!

The Island Cats said...

You are stylin', Daisy...but we think the hat's a little big for your pretty head!

Anya said...

Daisy you are looking so cool with that those fashions
I would never wear a hat ;(
hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

Dma said...

hee hee.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are soooo cute honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you look too, too cute! I could just pinch your little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!

Puglette said...

why, yes. thank you daisy, i would enjoy a lemonade. but no hot dog on a stick, please.
you are adorable as always!
happy friday,
hugs
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

You're so cute Daisy! Yes, along with PINK, you look best in bright colours. But, um, could we has tuna on a stick instead?

jane & Alice

Buggys said...

Love the couture(?) not sure about the hat pointed to the side. Does that say thug to you? Have you been hanging with your gang too much

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look very bright and fashionable in that outfit and what a cute hat!

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

Daisy, have I ever told you that I ♥ you? Well, I DO!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

yes I would, please! Love the colorful outfit!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy you look so cute in that outfit! I really do love your fashion friday's so much!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you never fail to give me a laugh.

Thank you

Christopher said...

You're as cute as you are sweet...VERY!!!

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Oh Daisy you look gorgeous with all those colors. You certainly know how to model those clothes. We just won't wear clothes around here. There is one kitten here that might try it. Have a great week end.

Unknown said...

Um Jake said he wud like sum fries wif dat.

We likes yer shirt its furry colourful!

Brimful Curiosities said...

That's the kind of build a bear my daughter would love!

Ann said...

What a fabulous outfit. You make quite the fashion statement with that

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look super cute!
Happy Weekend to you and Harley!

Jen said...

Daisy, you have the patience of a saint, are you sure you are a cat?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hey Daisy doodle!!! Meowm laffed at your question...she was apparently thinking the same thing!
You do look very adorable!!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy! We love hot dogs on a stick...oh, yoo were joking...well, yoo look cute anyway.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are so funny, Daisy. We thought your outfit looked familiar. Now we know where we saw it before.

Debbie said...

You usually look great in everything but I think these colors are better for Harley!

Meghann said...

LOL!! Oh my gosh you are definitely stylin' Daisy! Have a stylish weekend :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You look like a rainbow of of colors! Very cute!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are tres stylin'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe twooly stylin!!!

I would love mustawd on my hot dog pleez
You awe pawfect!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that is what I would call one modern stylish outfit fur sure, it is totally you!

CCL Wendy said...

What a great outfit for your Daisy! The cap is especially becoming I must say (becoming what, I won't say!). LOL!

You are such a great model you make anything look good, girl!

Peggy's Place said...

Oh Daisy, you sure are styling! What a wonderful model you are.

Unknown said...

Hehe! I would love a lemonade.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo looks like yoo can't wait to take dat hat off yur head!

Lisa + current cat said...

You are too cute for words! (or meows)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yes, you are COOL looking today! Mom said she would love some lemonade with her hotdog on a stick.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow that is a verry cool owtfit!!! yoo luk like wun of the beestee boyz!!! can yoo bust sum rimes for me??? ok bye

Mishkat said...

Daisy, you are such a good girl to pose with that hat - and you look adorable!

Lorenza said...

Sporty Daisy!
You look great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, this outfit makes me so happy. I loved it so much that I passed the link around to a bunch of my friends! Too cute.

Rob said...

Adorable. My kids just love the kitty images on this blog.

Daisy Deadhead said...

I almost got a job at the Build-a-Bear workshop! (I would love to have had Daisy as a customer.)

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

DAISY I LOVE THIS OWTFIT IT IS VARY BYOOTIFUL WARE CAN I GET ONE IN MY SIZE I'M XXXXXXXL?????

Ariel said...

Lol...Your just too cute.

Maureen said...

Har Daisy, you look great in bright colors. And the cap is fab!!!

Theresa111 said...

Daisy, You never cease to delight me. Thank you with all my heart. Love and purrs,
Theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails