Friday, October 1, 2010

Flap, Flap, Flap!

This could be my most fabulous outfit yet! It has sequins and fringes and fur and shiny fabric and it is a beautiful purple color! This outfit is called a Flapper suit. I am not sure what a Flapper is... maybe a bird, just learning to fly. Only maybe feathers would be better than fur.
This is an Advanced suit, on account of it has THREE pieces, including my headpiece. I will give you my saucy look.
Since I am dressed up so pretty today, would you pick me up and give me a hug?
I got EXTRA treats for being such a good girl today. I like to help push the treats into my mouth. Down the hatch! Flap, flap, flap!

Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Oh, Daisy Darling, you are simply the best! And that outfit is my most favorite ever!

Could Purple is the new Pink?!

Sparkle said...

Whoa, that is a fabulous outfit, Daisy! You got my human all excited because she is a vintage film historian and fan and she loves the 1920s especially! She wanted me to mention that none of the kitties she has seen in any of the films from that era had a cool as costume as you do!

Christine said...

You look beautiful, Daisy! I would love to be able to pick you up and hug you. That is a lovely outfit, and you did such a great job modeling it. Lots of noms and hugs for you!

Angel Simba said...

That is a stunning outfit, Daisy. You look so nice in it.

i beati said...

Great Gatsby you make me swoon in that shade of purple-magnenta wow !!Darlin and Bitty Bopper are fighting over you as we speak..

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear... if we could reach thru the computer screen to snuggle and smooch you, we TOTALLY would!!

Thank you so much for all your kind words and thoughts for Inigo. It's touched us so much all the kindness of the blogosphere people.

It helped cheer up the Rumblemum to hear your stories about Pixie. She sounds like a very wonderful girl.

HH and The Boys said...

Woooo hooooo... what a pretty outfit. You make a good flapper Daisy. Very beautiful in all your poses. Yes, I agree that is the best outfit yet. Hope you have a party to go to so you can show it off. Have a great day.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Daisy! Glamorous doesn't even begin to describe you! Now we have picked our chins up from the floor we must tell you that you look absolutely divine!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That IS a fabulous outfit Daisy! hee hee And we LOVE seeing you push the treats into your mouth.

Karen and Gerard said...

What a super duper outfit you have on today. You remind me of Katniss dressed in her Mockingjay outfit! Sorry, just finished reading the series and it's on my mind!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, this is simply the best outfit yet! Love it!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Consider yourself triply hugged, Daisy. You look absolutely FABULOUS in your flapper outfit!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Superb, superb!

Hey Daisy and/or Harley, don't forget to stop by and enter my AWESOME Footy Finals Competition. Maybe you'll win again!

A few Good Cats said...

You do look mighty good in that outfit, Daisy.

Keiko said...

You are so gorgeous in that outfit, Daisy! Our Mummy was so excited because she loves purple!!!
Purrrrs

The Daily Pip said...

Purple is definitely your color! You look fabulous!

Your pal, Pip

jenianddean said...

You are truly amazing in your outfits ... and now you have reached Advanced outfits!
--Jasper

Hannah and Lucy said...

That is a lovely outfit Daisy and you look very stylish. The colour compliments your pretty furs. You are an example to all us lady cats.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a beautiful outfit modeled by a beautiful ladycat!! We like the way you help with your treats!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Poppy Q said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Miss D - I think this is my favoritist outfit ever on you. You look great and the grape colour suits you sweetie.

We are so jealous of your model looks.

Julie and Poppy Q

Sarge Charlie said...

wow miss daisy, you should get extra treats for this photo shoot.

Marg said...

Daisy that is one fancy outfit and you are such a good girl to model it for us. We do like the color purple on you and that is an especially pretty purple.You deserve those extra treats. Have a great day.

Chrissie said...

Heavens to Mergatroid, Miss Daisy! That is the most amazing outfit yet! And you are simply gorgeous. Just gorgeous!

Can you dance the Charleston?

SeaThreePeeO said...

Daisy, you look stunning today. but we would pick you up and hug you anyday!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

your best one ever daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxooxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Oh wows daisy, you looks so beautiful! Loves dat you help push treats in too, Beefy does dat too...MOL!

Da Critters

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, if as many of our Moms could pick you up that wanted to, you would be so tired!!

We think your new outfit is stunning!

~ The Bunch

Dma said...

flapper? i don't even know her.

Pandafur said...

Oooo Daisy that iz such a pritty advanced owtfit i iz amazed at your bewty!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy, I would LOVE to pick you up and give you a gentle hug. If only I could!

This is indeed a beautiful AND advanced outfit, and you did a fabulous job modeling it.

Flap, flap, flap!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh my Bonkness!
Daisy, your color is purple. It goes so well with your furs. This outfit is elegant and you model it so well!
WOW
This is a very lovely outfit
Did Harley chase you around the house in it?. I bet that would make mom laugh haha okay neffur mind.
I hope you and Harley have a bonful Friday and a bonkspiff week-end!

tonklady said...

Dahling, you look Mahvelous!! Absolutely beautiful!! My favorite outfit so far!

Kitty McCormack said...

OMC! you look fabulous Daisy! Where did you get the outfit from? Xanthe xxx

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy sweet darling..I didn't know you could be even MORE glamorous but this time, with your three piece flapper outfit, I am just bowled over! If mom could find such things I know she would try to have me model too, but I will remind her of you and your stunning success as a super model so that we can both admire you instead.
That treat must be extra extra good. ♥

Forty Paws said...

We like the saucy look!

Luf, Us

Raymond and Busby said...

That is a stunning outfit Daisy! It must have been difficult to keep that head-dress on. You are such a good model!

Lin said...

Oh, Daisy! I think that may be my favorite outfit so far. I love the purple, the sequins, and all the fringe!! Shake it, girlie!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are gorgeous. Too bad you are a kitty
Benny (& Lily)

Nomi said...

I would hug you anytime Daisy. LOVE the outfit. Flapper Daisy. Sounds good !!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh, you showgirl you! You could be on Broadway playing the lead role in Chicago! Better get Harley a Zoot Suit!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, that is a fabulous outfit, darling!
You made lots of hearts go flap flap flap today!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Pawesome!!!!

You look fab! There was much squeeing and cooing on this side of the monitor!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy I love that color on you! It is amazing! Are you going to go dancing later--I bet that fringe flies... err maybe Harley shouldn't be there so he doesn't try and catch your dress if you do go dancing...

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look awesome in this outfit, Daisy!! I would love to pick you up and give you a hug :)

Tammy said...

Daisy - this is a great outfit! So pretty. My Henry kitty would like to borrow it (yes, he is a boy, but he likes to dress up - particularly if there are feathers!!) :)

Puglette said...

daisy, you look wonderful in your flapper suit! i love how sparkly and feathery it is. the all around fringe is so pretty too. you really deserved extra treats for wearing such an advanced suit!
have a great weekend!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Me said...

That is the most amazing outfit!!! We think purple is YOUR color!! Our mom said she'd definitely pick you up and pet your furs (and feathers MOL).

SophieKitty said...

Beautiful! The purple really highlights your furs!

OKcats said...

Daisy, we love it! That may be our favorite outfit yet! You are a good model.

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, that is a gorgeous outfit! We love that color on you and think you look very beautiful! Glad you got extra treats!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WE LOVE YOU IN THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!!!! Meowm loves that it is purple and we all think you look marvelous!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Va Va Va Voom!!

Ann said...

I would be most happy to give you a hug Daisy, you look fabulous in your purple flapper suit.

Lisa Kolosey said...

Oh my now that is a winning outfit! It's a big contendor for you cover photo! Don't you think? The color is fabulous and it has such jazz! I think it suits your personality to a T.
~Lisa Co9T

dennis said...

Dennis says OMG OMG!

Sandra Yagi said...

What a beautiful outfit! You look stunning

Kalie said...

you pretty!

The Island Cats said...

OMC!! Daisy, you've outdone yourself this time!! Beautiful!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

OHMICOD! Daisy, yoor stunning! Sparkles, frinj, fevvers...and yoo! Do yoo haf a date wif Skeezix? If not den maybe us girls could go out, yoo sure would attrakt a lot of atenchuns in dat beyootiful dress.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are the prettiest flapper I have seen in a long time. You just sparkle

Mr.Mews said...

Daisy, you are even more divine than Marion Davies in her heyday! My heart is racing...

Anonymous said...

What a spectacular outfit. You look wonderful!

Donna said...

That outfit is very wunnerfuls. :)

Catline Crew said...

Oh Daisy, you are the cutest.

meowmeowmans said...

Bravo, Daisy, Bravo! You look absolutely fabulous!

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
All fashion!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

O my dear, that is an amazing outfit - You look absolutely gaw-juss!

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy!
You made our Mommy LOL! You are so funny...we are gonna copy your treat technique. That looks like a great way to get 'em in our mouths in a hurry!

Chesney Cats said...

Daisy, you look absolutely beautiful in your purple flapper outfit!! Just gorgous!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy you are the hottest flapper I've ever seen. The outfit suits you and I will definitely give you a hug :)

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Who could resist NOT picking you up? Gorgeous!

Whisppy said...

HUG HUG HUGGG!!!!!
You look so adorable in the Flapper!

Cat Lover Kerrie said...

This outfits immediately makes me think 1920's. My cat would never allow me to dress her up, which is ok since I completely lack the imagination you do!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Look at YOU, beautiful girlie!
I really like your purple outfit ... Kinda like a birdie, eh?
DMM

Anonymous said...

some of the best modeling you have ever done Daisy!

Unknown said...

Too Cute!! Need I say more?

Related Posts with Thumbnails