Friday, November 5, 2010

A Late Halloween Treat

I accidentally got too many Halloween suits this year! And since I do not want to wait another whole YEAR to model this, I am going to model it today. Maybe you can think of it as a Fall fashion.
Can you tell my sticky-out skirt has layers of orange and pink? And then another shiny layer on the bottom. I can be a Ballerina cat in this suit. I am pretty sure it is good to wear for twirling and twirling and swirling and whirling.
In case you cannot see the fancy shirt, here is a close-up. It says "Sweet"! Just like me. Most of the time. Since Halloween is over, you can pretend the candy corns are really beaks. From a turkey.
You caught me with some freeze-dried roasted chicken on my face. That might not be so sweet.

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

M Dawson said...

I'm SO glad you didn't wait, it looks amazing.

Sparkle said...

Freeze-dried chicken is BETTER than sweet, Daisy! I think your outfit still work for fall. You can be a cheerleader in it!

Poppy Q said...

You look lovely Miss D, what a pretty outfit.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Aw, Daisy. You look so pretty in your fall fashion. Just don't get yourself too dizzy while you're twirling and twirling and swirling and whirling!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very pretty Daisy!! You are always a vision of loveliness.

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute outfit Daisy! And freeze dried chicken?? MUCH healthier than candy corns.

SeaThreePeeO said...

What an amazing outfit! So glad you didn't wait until next year to model it.

the teacher's pets said...

Oh my goodness, Miss Ballerina, you look so sweet in your costume! You are absolutely right that you shouldn't have waited a whole year to model your Halloween costume...so glad you shared it with us today!

Marg said...

I think we like that one the best but they were all wonderful. Love the skirt on that one. Bet it would twirl really well. You just are the best Daisy. Take care and have a fun week end.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, Candy corn is ALWAYS in style!

Flamincatdesigns said...

awww you are sweet, but I don't think you are corny.
Love the floofy skirt. You look catastic!

Forever Foster said...

What a wonderfully bright skirt. That is one of my most favourite fashions on you yet, Daisy :)
-Suey.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo look beautiful and the AUTUMNAL colours are purrfect!

Keiko said...

Your outfit is so cute Daisy! We're glad you decided to model it now too!!
Purrrrrrs

Cara n Crew said...

Very cute outfit, Daisy! The colors are purrfect for Fall fashion.

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, you look absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you modeled this dress because you look so feminine and sweet. Roasted chicken goes with it..after all..those are beaks on the front of your dress!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! LOVE is Daisy just perfect for Fashion Friday. Lots of Golden woofs, Sugar

Hannah and Lucy said...

We just love that skirt on you Daisy - it is so bright and cheerful - a really lovely outfit.
It brightens up a very drab November afternoon here in the UK Daisy - so thank you for cheering us up.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

WE're very glad you decided not to wait till next year, Daisy!

i beati said...

That is mighty sweet!!

Forty Paws said...

That's a beeyoutiful outfit! We are glad that you modeled it today!

Luf, Us

Raymond and Busby said...

Um, okay Daisy we will pretend that the candy corn is beaks. Turkey beaks. You crack us up!

Happy Friday!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza purrfecto "Gold Rush Girl" cheerleader for da San Franfuncisco 49'ers! Yur styling hazza me smiiling

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you are definitely the fashionista!

Winston Wilbur said...

So pretty even with the freeze dried food on your face. We luv the tutu so pretty for twirling with.


Tika and Kizzy


PS we did a little shout outs for your blog on our blog

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so cute!! (((Snuggle snuggle)))

Clarissa said...

What a pretty outfit. And we associate candy corn with fall in general so we think you have on a perfect fall fashion!

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwww!!!!! That is a cute outfit Daisy!! We are glad you didn't wait till nest year to show us!!
(((((HUGGGGSSSSS)))))) from your TX furiends,

Anonymous said...

Definitely a swirly, twirly dress!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Daisy, you are as adorable as always in your Fall apparel.
Where do you get your clothes? My girlie girls want them!
I'm only Anonymouse because I'm in a hurry and can't set up an account. I love you, you and Harley are my daily entertainment!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look very cute. I wouldn't want to wait either!

Sebastian said...

I just love all of your outfits! You're a very pretty kitty. *blushes*

Mr. Echo said...

I think that is a purrfeckt outfit for fall, not jes Halloween. And as always yoo ware it so well!

Loved yur peace globe. Sharing and being nice are such easy things. Easier than puffin up and hissing if yoo thinks about it.

Theresa111 said...

Little Daisy,

I sure am glad you didn't wait even one more day to model this wonderful costume. This is so dainty and you look chic!

Love,

Theresa & Bobby

Cat-toure Cat Clothing said...

Your outfit is so cute. Yummy candy corn!

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy we can see why you didn't want to wait!
We have very good imaginations and we think your New Fall Fashion is splendid!
Beaks and all.

Meowers from Missouri said...

we are glad you din't make us wait anofur whole year to see you wear this kyoot outfit! it'll be OK fur you to wear year 'round, acause you're ALWAYS "sweet"!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oooh candy cornish - er, devon Rex.
I got confused by the candy corn!
This outfit looks very pretty on you, and you could dance all year in it!

bonkbonk

Cat said...

I so love all your costumes Daisy!! You make them look so wonderful and classy!! If I put them on, I look like a clown...no matter the costume!! That skirt is so cool...I love pink and orange (I know, guys aren't supposed to like pink, but I don't care!)...sure, it would look really goofy on me, but on you it looks absolutely 'SWEET'!!! Purrs, Lautrec (and Tiny and Ellwood)

The Florida Furkids said...

You look very nice in that pretty dress with the turkey beaks on it!!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat outfit is cute and perfekt fur fall. We don't think yoo should be worried about da freeze dried chick-hen yoor fotogafer should haf waited fur yoo to clean up afore taking pikshers, but den again, it's part of life.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy that outfit is sooo cute!
Love the sticky outie skirt.
We bet it rustles when you walk too!

Anonymous said...

You accidentally got too many outfits? hahahaha! Gandalf accidentally eats everybuddy elses food sometimes.

The Island Cats said...

We think you look really sweet in that outfit. We're glad you didn't wait to model it.

Ann said...

Don't ya just hate it when you accidentally get too many outfits? :)
You look super sweet in that outfit and I think the turkey beaks are fabulous.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like the dress, Daisy.
The colors look great on you!
~ The Bunch

Sharkbytes said...

Daisy, you never get tired of the fashion world. I just have two orange jackets, but I wear them well. Maggie the Vizsla

Team Tabby said...

Sweet indeed, Daisy!!

Mindy, Moe, BonBon, Cookie & Mike

Kate said...

My cat would kill me if I ever tried to dress her up.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Definitely a fall dancing dress!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, I love your new little outfit, it is perfect for you since you are so sweet :)

GLOGIRLY said...

Freeze dried chicken IS sweet, Daisy!
Glogirly would like to see you twirl and whirl in that tutu. : )

Have a fun weekend!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh Miss Daisy, I wanna ask you to dance!!!

Thank you so much for all your kind words of support for Inigo. We've really appreciated your suggestions for things to eat or ways to hide pills - it's been a big help.

Lorenza said...

It is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, you look very lovely in that outfit.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow. I can't stop staring at photo #2 ware yer kleevidge is showing. After I git thru staring at yer kleevidge, I'm gonna take a closer look at that kyoot sticky-out skirt!

Angie, Catladyland said...

I would wear a skirt like that! Fancy!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

...turkey beaks, that made us MOL! You are the cutest twirliest, swirliest girlie cat we know!

Wyatt said...

Nice outfit Daisy! Glad you didn't make us wait until next year to see it!

Lin said...

I'm with Sparkle--You are sort of a Fall Cheerleader in that outfit! How very cute!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A "sweet" outfit is good all through the holidays!

catladydiary said...

that is a super sweet outfit!

Donna said...

Wow, that is a kewt outfit! I likes it a lot. :) I like candy corn. :)

cats of wildcat woods said...

Lovely Daisy - glad you put it on this year for us. Thanks so much for coming to Snowballs party! He had such fun.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Orange and pink are lovely colors! We thinks you are sweets always!... in a cat like fashion!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy - my human likes your costume so much, she'd like one to wear herself!! :-) You look like a 'punk princess kitty'!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. thanks so much for helping me test my blog!

Skeezix the Cat said...

3871474Just dropping by to get anuther look at yer kleevidge.

XXOO

AFSS said...

U looks adorable and we thinks since you are always sweet the outfit is purrfect for you to wear anytime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails