Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tag, I'm It!

My friend Wendy at Rambling Unsettled Vagabond tagged me to answer four questions of her choosing! Even though I do not usually do memes, since I don't have a post on Sundays my Mommeh let me answer! Here goes:

1) If there was just one question you could ask of anyone who has ever lived, what would be the question and who would you ask? I would like to ask Felix the Cat what exactly is in his Bag of Tricks.
1) What was the kindest thing ever done for you? Last year, I got a real bad sick. Harley spent hours sleeping quietly next to me. I know this was very hard for him, because he is usually a wildman.

3) How many keys are on your key ring? I do not get to carry keys. Rats! But I snooped in my Mommeh's purse, and she has a car key and a house key. She might have the key to my heart, too. Here is the stuff I keep in my own purse: a Kleenex, round monies, lipgloss, toy, snack.

4) What one piece of technology would you readily give up and what one piece of technology could you never live without? I do not care about telephones. They are boring. I like computers. On account of I get to visit my friends, and share my life!

If anybuddy wants to answer questions, here is what I would like to know:
1. What is your very most favorite treat?
2. Describe your funnest day!
3. Tell me about your house.
4. What is your favorite toy?
Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Those are fun questions. We love your answers.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and I love your answers. Harley is a good, good boy!

Forty Paws said...

Wow! That was fun! You did very well Daisy!

Luf, Us

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awwwww, we did not know dat Harley could be so sweet. Yoor purse! Yoo haf effurything a kitty could need in der...

cartoonscats said...

I agree, I couldn't live without a computer either! I can has computer? Hehe, lucky me! I do!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Those are great answers to those questions. It's always great to learn more things about your friends. We will play along too and answer your questions.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like those answers. Harley is sure a sweet boy (don't tell him I said that).
Happy Sunday!
~ Jasmine

Marg said...

Daisy that was so much fun to hear your answers. And that is the best picture of all with you in your pink pouch kind of deal, and Harley keeping you company. That is just terrific. He can be such a good boy. Good answers to all the questions.

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, we had forgotten about Haley being Good when you were sick...There's hope for him yet!

Mommy sniffled a little about your Mommie having the key to your heart...so sweet.

Keiko said...

We loved those answers. We absolutely adore your pink bed. That is just so cute and suits you so much, Daisy! It's nice to read that Harley can be a nice mancat! purrr Our brothers are really nice to our Mummy when she's sick in bed, they curl up around her and I think that's super nice.
We love what's in your handbag!
Purrrrrrs

Cat said...

I didn't know you were sick last year Daisy (we weren't blogging then) I'm so glad you got better and Harley was a very good brother indeed !

Anonymous said...

What a great meme! We know that although Harley is a wild man, he was very, very worried about you when you were sick. And we LOVE your sparkly purse!!

Sparkle said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Daisy! That was surprising to know about Harley sleeping near you when you were sick... but then, even I was concerned when the dog had her pancreas removed! I guess family just has to stick together!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is always fun to learn new things about you. I liked learning what you carry in your purse. That way I have an idea if I ever get a purse.

Cara n Crew said...

We love your answers, Daisy. MOL at Felix the Cat! If you ever do get the chance to ask him, will you blog about the answer? We're kinda curious too! Oh, we love the things you carry in your purse - so prepared :).

We'd like to play along too and answer your questions.

-Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

M Dawson said...

It never fails to amaze me that animals are so sensitive to sickness and suffering - Harley is a little wild gem and you Daisy - YOU are just the sweetest!

Ann said...

Loved your answers to all the questions but especially the one about Harley laying next to you when you were sick. How sweet. He really does love you :)

Kate said...

adorable.

The Island Cats said...

That was fun, Daisy! We 'specially liked how Harley slept next to you when you were so sick. He really loves you.

Tamago said...

They are fun questions and I loved your answers. Especially the 2nd one....Harley is such a sweet kitty.

Kalie said...

I will answer those questions on mine blog.

And Aswell too!!

OKcats said...

Miss Daisy, I know you don't normally do memes, but I'm glad you did this one! You thought of a very interesting question to ask Felix the Cat!! Even though my sister Fuzzy is a lot older than you, there is no way she's near as smart as you are.

Your friend, Zoe

Quasi said...

I feel like I get to know you better every day!

Gigi said...

Those were really interesting questions and answers! I myself would enjoy carrying some keys also, but alas, the Human has not given me any.

Also, thanks for the cool quote from the Cats song! The Human thinks it is beautiful but a little sad. Me, I just like it because it's about US!

Mickey's Musings said...

We think you are very smart to carry a treat in your purse!!
You just never know...

Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Lorenza said...

You did it great!
I know Harley loves you a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, we loved reading yoor answers ~ and we think Harley was so sweet looking after yoo the way he did.
We'd like to join in and Milo will answer the questions tomorrow.

i beati said...

#2 was so very sweet..

AFSS said...

1. What is your very most favorite treat?
Cheese, we all loves cheese.

2. Describe your funnest day!
Any day that Mommy has time and feels like playing with us.

3. Tell me about your house.
Outside has lots of flowers, birds, butterflies, squirrels and other critters. We like to hang out down at the pond and watch them. Inside has lots of soft warm things to lay on and our food.

4. What is your favorite toy?
Fenris - squeaky alien, Artemisia - the cubes, Socks - yarn balls, Scylla - nip mousies.

We loved learning more about you Daisy.

Cheri Linehan said...

1. What is your favorite treat? Wiska Lickens crunchy tuna. Mommy hates them because she buys us good food from solid gold. She has bought us all kinds of treats but the only one we will eat is Wisker Lickens hee hee hee.

Love from Madison and Keegan who are sending head butts and luvs to Daisy and Harley!

Theresa111 said...

Fantastic Interview Daisy!
Love,
Theresa

Forest Fire said...

1. What is your very most favorite treat?
My favorite treat is wheat grass.
2. Describe your funnest day!
It was when I slept on mommie's laptop,no one could push me off and if they did I would go right back up and sleep again.
3. Tell me about your house.
My house is not too big and not too small. There's not much to talk about.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We loved reading your answers and seeing that Harley can be a good boy too when push comes to shove...

Related Posts with Thumbnails