Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Peeps Time!

This is one of my most favorite times of the year, because it is PEEPS season! This year I get blue peeps.
I think I will just dig right in...
Here is my Peeps close-up!
Peep-Face!
Mmmm, I love the Peep-y goodness.
Do not worry, since Peeps are not good for my teeths, I only got to eat the head off a single Peep. And also whatever got stuck to my paw.

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Claire said...

I don't know what Peeps are but they look delicious :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 muses that Peeps may be among those things that you have to grow up with to appreciate properly...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Woww~~
It looks yummmmmmmyyyyy~~~~~~

Mr Puddy said...

Me too, I don't know what Peeps are but it look like Marshmallow for me !
xoxo

Amber-Mae said...

OOOH yummo! Bet it was sweet, squishy & just gooooooooood!!!

one of Fae's humans said...

wow, you get to eat a Peeps' head? LUCKY YOU! i wonder if you get a sugar high afterwards?

i haven't had peeps in years.... i miss them. :'(((

Link Bartholomew said...

Hmmm...these look mighty squishy and GOOD! My favorite human food is Greek yogurt.

Shauna said...

My kitty wanted me to tell you he doesn't know what Peeps are but he loves marshmallows so maybe he'll have to try a Peep this year. Mmmm!

The Island Cats said...

We love watching you eat your peeps, Daisy!

i beati said...

oh boy oh boy oh boy

The Meezers or Billy said...

if you likes them maybe we should try them!

Lin said...

Daisy, I think you can splurge once a year on a Peep. They are soooo good! What's with "blue" lately??

Hannah and Lucy said...

We didn't know what Peeps are but looked on the box and it says marshmallow - mum says she didn't know that you might like that.
We hope you enjoyed your Peeps - does Harley like them too?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

LP said...

Do you get Peeps Poo too? Cause blue poop shaped like a Peep would be neat!
the critters in The Cottage

Dma said...

peep peep n peep peep yeah!

Kali and Aswell said...

I might liked to try peeps!

She do not liked blue foods though cuz She do not liked She's mouth to getted blue.

The Florida Furkids said...

You eat Peeps? We've never tried them. "HEY MOM........"


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We've neber had peeps ~ they don't even sell them in the UK. We are in envy.

Ariel said...

Hmmmm those look yummy...."Mom" I want some peeps.

jenianddean said...

I think I may just have to try a Peep. Or maybe some chicken...
--Jasper

Sweet Purrfections said...

I can't believe that you eat those sweet Peeps. My mom says they are so sweet that she doesn't even eat them. Enjoy your blue Peeps!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh My word! You and mom are a lot alike, BOL
Benny & Lily

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Blue peeps! Were they chicks or bunnys?

Quasi said...

I tried a peep last year. I'm still chewing.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We always think of you when we see Peeps at the store Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Really? You like Peeps? Well maybe if your Mommeh brushes your teeth after you could have a whole one!

Boris Kitty said...

OMC I dunt knows wot it iz wif u kittehs wot likes peeps so much.

I dunt care for dem but ma foster sisfur did nom nom nom dem soon az Human2 opened da pack!

Amy & the house of cats said...

hi Daisy! You are so lucky you get to have some Peeps when they are around. We never have gotten to try them but they look very tasty!

Katnip Lounge said...

We're glad you eat the head first so they don't scream for very long!

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

You are the funniest thing. I remembered you like "Peeps". Your mom does a great job taking pictures of you 'in action'!

brokenteepee said...

Every cat needs a treat now and then

SeaThreePeeO said...

Makes us wish we got Peeps over here in the UK.

Random Felines said...

Now we can tell mom that Tommy isn't weird...she was pretty sure he was the only cat out there that liked peeps and marshmallows! Enjoy......

Sparkle said...

My human brought home a package of two chocolate mousse Peeps dipped in dark chocolate last night - and I did not even get to sniff them! I was gypped!

Forty Paws said...

Maw says "Yuckster!" She don't like Peeps.

Luf, Us

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy, you are the funniest cat. Our meowm can't stand Peeps, and there you are, munching away.

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh Daisy! I happen to love Peeps too! The trick is to get some before my mom eats them!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the photos, Daisy! What a fun treat :)

Cat said...

Oh Daisy you are so cute!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You sure do get some innerestin stuff ta taste!

Ann said...

Well that's a mouthful of sugary goodness. Don't tell Duke about peeps or he'll be wanting some too

Unknown said...

You is one crazy kitty!!!

Hansel said...

you make us want to try peeps! mom is thinking she might get us some.

Admiral Hestorb said...

You like Peeps!? That's coolness! Does Harley eat them too?

HH and The Boys said...

Ohhhhh I've only ever seen the yellow peeps. I like the blue ones. They would go with my eyes.

pawhugs, Max

i beati said...

Every color peep is delicious !! Sandy

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy! You're givng Muesli ideas now...hee! hee! She's already chewing on lots of thiings she shouldn't and trying to taste all my humans' food! Those Peeps do look realy yummy though!!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Cara n Crew said...

ummm...ewww!!! :-D Sorry Daisy, but we don't see the Peep-appeal!

Pip, Smidgen, minnie, and hollie

Donna said...

Mmmm, those look good! Do they taste blue?

Faythe said...

I wuv me some peeps too! did you get a blue tongue after eating the head off?

Winston Wilbur said...

HEY MUM..... we wants blue peeps just like Daisy gots, come and takes a look!!!! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE CAN WE GETS SOME?


Tika and Kizzy

mmmmm looks good.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I can't eat Peeps without thinking about you. You're very smart to eat only a little bit at a time. That is why they are a special treat!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Mom says she thinks of you every time she sees Peeps at the store!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, Caramel, Sunny, and Sky

Related Posts with Thumbnails