Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More about my home

I live in south Florida where it is almost always sunny and warm. I love to look out the window and watch all of the funny birds and lizards. Here I am on the lookout for lizards. Once in a while the little ones get into the house and I play with them; sometimes their tails fall off (gack!). Mommie always takes the lizards away from me and puts them outside - that is no fun.
Sometimes a really big lizard will swim out of the water in my backyard, and climb onto the grass. Mommie calls these "alligators." No one is to go outside when an alligator is there, even in their stroller. I like to play with lizards, but I would not play with an alligator. Here is one from my very own backyard. He is real!
Sometimes we will get a hurricane. I do not like them. When a hurricane is on it's way, my Daddie and Mommie must put hurricane shutters on every window. Then the house is very dark inside, even during the day. We were very lucky this year, and no hurricanes came. Here is what it looks like in my neighborhood after a little hurricane comes nearby:

Share/Bookmark

14 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Daisy and Pixie,

Thanks for sharing some information about your home. Hurricanes don't sound very nice.

It's nice to meet some other cats that aren't very furry. I think Devon Rexes are very cool. Both of you are very cute!

Hot(M)BC said...

Hurricanes don't soun like no fun at all. Neifur do allygators!

Oh, wif your big ears, you should do Frootbat Friday posts! Oh and frootbat is a turm of endeerment :)

Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

LZ said...

I didn't know you have a blog! Yeah Daisy!!! I'm so happy to see you here along with our little clan of frootbats.

Kaze

Catzee said...

Oooo, yur a frootbat, an' a calico, an ya gots curls. I'm furry impressed. Kaze told us all 'bout ya so I wanted to come say hello.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hi Daisy! I liked your video on your Catster page. You look like you'd be furry fun to play with ... I have this brother named Lucky Charmz ....

Stop by sometime!
DaisyMae Maus and the Feline Americans

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Daisy, welcome to tha Cat Blogosphere. i posted your info a few minutes ago...

luv tha frootbat ears 'n tortie coloring...

Unknown said...

Another Daisy! But I spell my name different: Dazey.
The Mom that Lives Here has been to Florida! She's never seen an alligator though. They look scary!
Nice to meet you!!

D
J
CC

Just Ducky said...

Hi Daisy and Pixie. Welcome to blogging.

Derby

http://derbysassycat.blogspot.com/

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow - a real Gator! We would be very scared.

Susie said...

Hi Daisy - nice to meet ya! We learned about ya from our friend Skeezix. We like your hoodie sweater - those backyard lizards look kinda scary! We hope you come visit us - we'll add you to our blog roll!

Milton said...

Hi Pixie!
Its nice to meet you. Skeezix said to come and visit and I'm glad I did, you are a cutie. I like your ears a lot. My ears are just normal, but I gots lots to love as my person sez.

Maybe you should ask Skeezix if the vishus deer spray would work on those reallllly big gator things.
---Beezer

amy and the bad cats said...

hi daisy. you are a very cute frootbat! your knit hoodie sweater on your picture skeezix posted is darling. if i wore sweaters, i'd want one!

-bat

Lux said...

That alligator looks REALLY scary! I like it when tiny lizards get into our house in the summer, but this takes it to another level indeed! Ack!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Daisy! I can't imagine having alligators in the back yard! Be careful! Those are definitely lizards not to play with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails